#LetThemDie ? Well apparently not.

Sure I do. That's how arithmetic works. What does Pelosi have to do with this?
so how is the math different?

Also, it seems your concerned with tax dollars being spent on government officials. How long has she been in office and how many times has she flown back and forth from DC to the west Coast on her 757? why isn't that bothering you?

She doesn't have a 757. Get the facts right lest you appear as dumb as a liberal.
Nancy Pelosi’s Personal Jet

"her own 757-size jet, have been floating around for almost two years. The claims were revived when Democrats complained that CEOs of the Big Three U.S. automakers had used their corporate jets to come to Washington to seek billions in federal aid. But the rumors are incorrect. Spokespeople for Pelosi and Andrews Air Force Base say that the speaker has used the big Air Force jet once, but she normally uses a much smaller plane, the same one used by the previous speaker of the House, Republican Dennis Hastert."

She is not the Speaker of the House and has not been for over 6 years.
And so? How was I fking wrong? Apologize you ass

You brought up something from years ago that is no longer true, and by your own admission was exaggerated.

Because the secret service has long established the schools security. And doesn't have to spend millions setting themselves up at a new location. It saves the taxpapers money.
Fk off, hypocrite

Why do you think presidents children for decades have gone to the same washington dc school?

False. Only Obama's kids went to that school.

The Bush (43) kids did not because they had already graduated. Bush 41s kids were much older (see Bush 43). Reagan's kids had kids of their own by then. Carter's daughter Amy went to public schools in DC.

Why? Why did Trump take away my dinner?

mental-illness.jpg
Umm, why aren't you preparing meals for your elderly mom? Instead of simply dumping the responsibility on Government, "daughter"?

Who exactly is being "hard-hearted" here?
Because the daughter lives in Boise Idaho and her mom lives in Lower Buttfuck Michigan
Sounds like it's time for the family to make an adjustment, the kind that families make every day in response to normal family problems. Maybe it's time for Mom to move in with the daughter who dumped her off on Government, wouldn't you say?

BTW, little that photo doesn't show an elderly woman who is hungry. It shows one who is mentally ill. That's where it came from. Maybe that's why she thinks government is supposed to take care of her, instead of her family doing it?

But little rightwinger doesn't mind lying about that, just as he doesn't mind lying about everything else he says. As long as it makes Republicans look bad, it doesn't matter that it's not even true.

Yet you're just fine with the government picking up the cost of Trump's wife living in New York. Half of a million per day. Every day. How many meals would that pay for?

Try looking up how much The First Wookies mama cost us and get back to us.

Better yet, why don't you show where she cost anywhere near 1/2 million per day 7 days per week, like the first stripper does.

so how is the math different?

Also, it seems your concerned with tax dollars being spent on government officials. How long has she been in office and how many times has she flown back and forth from DC to the west Coast on her 757? why isn't that bothering you?

She doesn't have a 757. Get the facts right lest you appear as dumb as a liberal.

"her own 757-size jet, have been floating around for almost two years. The claims were revived when Democrats complained that CEOs of the Big Three U.S. automakers had used their corporate jets to come to Washington to seek billions in federal aid. But the rumors are incorrect. Spokespeople for Pelosi and Andrews Air Force Base say that the speaker has used the big Air Force jet once, but she normally uses a much smaller plane, the same one used by the previous speaker of the House, Republican Dennis Hastert."

You brought up something from years ago that is no longer true, and by your own admission was exaggerated.
Doesn't mean it didn't happen she took trips back and forth for years

Why do you think presidents children for decades have gone to the same washington dc school?

The Bush (43) kids did not because they had already graduated. Bush 41s kids were much older (see Bush 43). Reagan's kids had kids of their own by then. Carter's daughter Amy went to public schools in DC.

Barron Trump — Columbia Grammar and Preparatory. ...
Sasha Obama — Sidwell Friends School. ...
Malia Obama — Sidwell Friends School. ...
Chelsea Clinton — Sidwell Friends School. ...

Amy Carter — Stevens Elementary School and the Rose Hardy Middle School.

The speaker of the house gets secret service protection, and military transport. As was pointed out, Pelosi took a 757 sized jet ONCE.

Big stink about proposed cuts to Meals on wheels has turned out to be another Liberal whine about much of nothing. The Majority of its funding comes from Corporate and personal charity the Fed only provides around 3 percent of its funding. Time to shine Libs bring out those wallets or don't worry Conservatives will come to rescue like they charitably always do.

I fucking hate the hashtag bullshit its still a pound sign to me and this silly crap doesn't sound so cool and trendy if your old enough to remember that.

Despite outrage over cuts, federal funds are fraction of Meals on Wheels budget

Trump spends 3.5 million of our money each weekend that he flies to his place in Florida to play golf, and his wife is costing us .5 million each and every day because she doesn't live at the whitehouse. He wants to cut Meals on Wheels for senior citizens. What a pig.
If you have issue with that please start a movement to ask Obama to repay the 10's of millions he spent on golfing and such. No ? Yes ?

You're talking about over an 8 year period. Obama didn't vacation every weekend and his wife and children didn't stay in Chicago cost taxpayers even more money.

So what does that have to do with anything NOW?

My grandfather before passing received his food from meals on wheels. A lot of elderly people eat because of them.

Barron Trump — Columbia Grammar and Preparatory. ...
Sasha Obama — Sidwell Friends School. ...
Malia Obama — Sidwell Friends School. ...
Chelsea Clinton — Sidwell Friends School. ...

Amy Carter — Stevens Elementary School and the Rose Hardy Middle School.

OK. I did forget Chelsea, but she is so forgettable.

The fact remains, you said decades, when it was only 3 kids. Exaggerate much?

Big stink about proposed cuts to Meals on wheels has turned out to be another Liberal whine about much of nothing. The Majority of its funding comes from Corporate and personal charity the Fed only provides around 3 percent of its funding. Time to shine Libs bring out those wallets or don't worry Conservatives will come to rescue like they charitably always do.

I fucking hate the hashtag bullshit its still a pound sign to me and this silly crap doesn't sound so cool and trendy if your old enough to remember that.

Despite outrage over cuts, federal funds are fraction of Meals on Wheels budget

Trump spends 3.5 million of our money each weekend that he flies to his place in Florida to play golf, and his wife is costing us .5 million each and every day because she doesn't live at the whitehouse. He wants to cut Meals on Wheels for senior citizens. What a pig.
If you have issue with that please start a movement to ask Obama to repay the 10's of millions he spent on golfing and such. No ? Yes ?

You're talking about over an 8 year period. Obama didn't vacation every weekend and his wife and children didn't stay in Chicago cost taxpayers even more money.

Who is vacationing every weekend? No one. Your point? Lost!

My grandfather before passing received his food from meals on wheels. A lot of elderly people eat because of them.

It is a good program, but should not be funded by the federal government.
That seems to be contradictory. Good program, but not worth paying for. You could make the same argument for the military and save $500 billion a year by having the army run on charity.

OK. I did forget Chelsea, but she is so forgettable.

The fact remains, you said decades, when it was only 3 kids. Exaggerate much?

From the 1990's thru 2017 is decades. Unless you have a better definition of a span of 24 years.

You are exaggerating the fact by using the term decades when it was only 3 children. You did take English in school, right?

It is a good program, but should not be funded by the federal government.
That seems to be contradictory. Good program, but not worth paying for. You could make the same argument for the military and save $500 billion a year by having the army run on charity.

Let me 'splain it to chu Lucy!

The federal government contributes very little to the program and that is done through the states. It should be a state program at best and a private charity would even be better.

Forum List

Back