#LetThemDie ? Well apparently not.

You are quite the Constitutional Scholar, where in it does it say that independent entities get to make law? Oh wait...it doesn't.

What do you mean by
1) independent entiites, do you mean government agencies
2) Do you mean make law, or make regulations?

To whom does the Constitution give the responsibility to make laws?

Laws are written by congress and signed into law by the president. Congress also delegates regulatory responsibility to the agencies of the executive branch. Regulations being executive interpretation of the laws, and the rules by which they carry out the intent of congress.

To whom does the Constitution give the responsibility to make laws?

Laws are written by congress and signed into law by the president. Congress also delegates regulatory responsibility to the agencies of the executive branch. Regulations being executive interpretation of the laws, and the rules by which they carry out the intent of congress.

Why don't you show me where the Constitution allows Congress to delegate that authority.

Why don't you show me where the Constitution allows Congress to delegate that authority.

The same place where the constitutional amendments delegated to congress the power to make any and all necessary laws to carry them out. The constitution delegated the power to enact the amendments to congress, and congress delegated the power to enact it's laws to the agencies

The same place where the constitutional amendments delegated to congress the power to make any and all necessary laws to carry them out. The constitution delegated the power to enact the amendments to congress, and congress delegated the power to enact it's laws to the agencies

Show me IN the Constitution where it ALLOWS them to delegate said powers. It ain't there kid, we both know it.

Show me IN the Constitution where it ALLOWS them to delegate said powers. It ain't there kid, we both know it.

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into
Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this
Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or
Officer thereof.

Officer thereof.

You are making a fool of yourself. It ain't there, we both know it.

Officer thereof.

I just showed you where the constitution grants that power to congress

Officer thereof.

I just showed you where the constitution grants that power to congress

LOL, now I'm feeling bad for you, your pride is involved. That says that th3 Constitution rants powers to the Gov however one must consider ALL of the constitution, not just pick and choose what one likes. Elsewhere it specifically tells you WHICH part of the Govt said powers are given to.

Elsewhere it specifically tells you WHICH part of the Govt said powers are given to.

The executive executes the laws of the land, congress makes the laws of the land, and the judiciary interprets the laws of the land

Each branch similarly makes the rules and regulations under which they operate.

Forum List

Back