Levin: "If you want to destroy America, vote Democrat."

He's 100 percent correct. We see it, in real time...first hand:

1) Demafascit violently and maliously attack a Cuban-American for simply campaigning for another party.
2) Their policies have created record inflation, skyrocketing interest rates
3) Their policies have created qtr after qtr of negative economic growth
4) Their policies have lead to a humanitarian crisis on the southern border, like we have never seen

Are you an American or are you a Democrat?
I'm a Republican by marriage. Before that, I was an Independent because I believed in voting but not in political parties. My late husband changed my mind.
That whiny little levin guy sounds like what MAGAs think a smart person sounds like.
That "whiny little levin guy" embraces the truth, and sticks with it, come what may, rain or shine, good or bad. He goes for the truth, which is why he is one of the most important and influential men in the world. You could learn something for that if you want to be a winner. If I were a president in a foreign country and wanted America to like me, Mark Levin would be welcome to advise me any time. Levin likes Trump, because Trump loves the American people, and he has always told us the truth. That makes him the current National Treasure, and I'm praying for him day and night to keep working on Peace in the Middle East, Cleaning up the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, which he was working on, and with a Congress that wants to be associated with the most trusted people in the world, he will make a difference like nobody else in the American Presidency since Ike Eisenhower. Trump's America if he runs in 2024 will work on reinstating the oil industry, and doing all that is tried and true in America's prosperity to make America great again. That's why I am grateful to Mark Levin and the people who love having him on their conservative talk shows. He always delivers the truth from his attention to the details of the truth, and he doesn't back down. Too bad for the liars who hate him, because a lot more Americans love those who stand up for the Constitution and America's history of being there to help the down and out wherever they are in the world. God blesses Mark Levin every time he brings up the truth on his program, which is constantly! For the truth: :woohoo:

Last edited:
I'm a Republican by marriage. Before that, I was an Independent because I believed in voting but not in political parties. My late husband changed my mind.

That "whiny little levin guy" embraces the truth, and sticks with it, come what may, rain or shine, good or bad. He goes for the truth, which is why he is one of the most important and influential men in the world. You could learn something for that if you want to be a winner. If I were a president in a foreign country and wanted America to like me, Mark Levin would be welcome to advise me any time. Levin likes Trump, because Trump loves the American people, and he has always told us the truth. That makes him the current National Treasure, and I'm praying for him day and night to keep working on Peace in the Middle East, Cleaning up the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, which he was working on, and with a Congress that wants to be associated with the most trusted people in the world, he will make a difference like nobody else in the American Presidency since Ike Eisenhower. Trump's America if he runs in 2024 will work on reinstating the oil industry, and doing all that is tried and true in America's prosperity to make America great again. That's why I am grateful to Mark Levin and the people who love having him on their conservative talk shows. He always delivers the truth from his attention to the details of the truth, and he doesn't back down. Too bad for the liars who hate him, because a lot more Americans love those who stand up for the Constitution and America's history of being there to help the down and out wherever they are in the world. God blesses Mark Levin every time he brings up the truth on his program, which is constantly! For the truth: :woohoo:
You think trump always told us the truth? Even he says that is wrong.

You think trump always told us the truth? Even he says that is wrong.
What Truth? It's his habit formed in his early years in Sunday School, hon. He tells the truth as he sees it, and he sees pretty well, imho. He also kept his promises and those promises didn't change the following day mainly.

Amen. Well said.

Breaking: Biden/Dem mortgage rates hit highest rate in 20 years, top 7%. Yet another piece of the Biden/Dem economic disaster destroying America.
You can thank Trump for insisting it be zero percent which helped to fuel inflation and gave himself a YUGE break in interest margins.

Wow! Mac1958 watched that whole hour show for 5 minutes and thinks only "rubes" (whatever that means) take "standard MAGA media that is 'paranoid hyperbole' " literally.

What kind of computer do you have concentrate an hour in 5 minutes, Mac? :auiqs.jpg:Oh, I get it you're really Elon Musk. 👼
He does a great job at saying nothing but rhetorical propaganda fr the right wing echo chamber.

Levin: "If you want to destroy America, vote Democrat."​

If he stopped here I’d give my approval and agreement to this but he doesn’t. Levin is an odious turd and not to be listened to.

Forum List

Back