Levin: "If you want to destroy America, vote Democrat."

Exactly my point...

If you recognize your strategy as nonsense then why don't you develope better strategy? 😄 Are you cucks just resigned to being losers?
What do you mean? What strategy?

Only voting for the duopoly has been a disaster.

If that is a symptom of the Constitution being flawed, Congress ain't gonna fix it. States will need to call for a convention. And when that happens, Texas is THE FUCK OUT, so I consider that a win/win. We have people crying into their lattés worried what will happen if we do get a convention of states, and they should be.

Texas will be independent in my lifetime sans major changes to the U.S.

But, again...you don't care to actually have a discussion. You're just here to troll...so....

Behold. Your god:
800px-Selassie_restored.jpg

:laughing0301:

Pass de dutchie pon de left hand side...

Standard MAGA media paranoid hyperbole.

The problem is, the rubes take it literally.
Standard I'm so fucking pathetic I can't discuss anything without having a TDS flare up.

And how stupid do you look trying to imply that Levin only started having these positions because of Trump

Standard I'm so fucking pathetic I can't discuss anything without having a TDS flare up.

And how stupid do you look trying to imply that Levin only started having these positions because of Trump
Funny, I didn't bring up Trump.

You're the one with TDS. You're projecting again. You're so hypersensitive you can't think straight.

What do you mean? What strategy?
Exactly. What strategy? Do you clowns have one? Is it a secret? 😄
Only voting for the duopoly has been a disaster.
I agree that voting for a standard politician hasn't served you cucks well, I just don't see how voting for even more fringe fucks is going to help your cause. All I see that doing is pushing your lot further to the fringes.
If that is a symptom of the Constitution being flawed, Congress ain't gonna fix it. States will need to call for a convention. And when that happens, Texas is THE FUCK OUT, so I consider that a win/win.
😄

Is that going to happen before or after hispanics and blacks out breed whites in Texas? That doesn't sound like a real plan to me. Sounds like some Fantasy role playing shit as out there as if you told me you were raising an army of Wizards and Orcs
We have people crying into their lattés worried what will happen if we do get a convention of states, and they should be.
No one is crying over it. 😂 In fact I kind of want to see the attempt now. Could be even more entertaining than watching the Cucks at the Capitol try to over turn the election with duct tape, walkie talkies and selfie sticks.
Texas will be independent in my lifetime sans major changes to the U.S.
It's more likely to be an independent State of Mexican ex-pats than the last bastion of white supremacy. 😄

There is only one man's party that choose violence over the peaceful transfer power after all the court challenges were heard and they lost. They call the free press the enemy of the people.

Easy. I've listened to him and MAGA media quite a bit. Jumping through the video only solidified my opinion.

I can understand why you'd be defensive. That hyperbolic, paranoid stuff is your world, not mine. Must be awful.
You call laffin' my butt off "defensive?" What dictionary are you consulting, sir???

Exactly. What strategy? Do you clowns have one? Is it a secret? 😄

I agree that voting for a standard politician hasn't served you cucks well, I just don't see how voting for even more fringe fucks is going to help your cause. All I see that doing is pushing your lot further to the fringes.

😄

Is that going to happen before or after hispanics and blacks out breed whites in Texas? That doesn't sound like a real plan to me. Sounds like some Fantasy role playing shit as out there as if you told me you were raising an army of Wizards and Orcs

No one is crying over it. 😂 In fact I kind of want to see the attempt now. Could be even more entertaining than watching the Cucks at the Capitol try to over turn the election with duct tape, walkie talkies and selfie sticks.

It's more likely to be an independent State of Mexican ex-pats than the last bastion of white supremacy. 😄
yeah, I'm not reading all that trolling shit.

You don't worry about my strategy. Just smoke two joints and mind your business.

yeah, I'm not reading all that trolling shit.

You don't worry about my strategy. Just smoke two joints and mind your business.
Who needs to worry when your strategy is secession? Do you mind shooting me an invite so I can watch you LARPers secede in the park in your adorable home made costumes? Pretty please. 🥰

Nobody's perfect. Some people pull out a hot pink tit and advertise it all over the net, even though it's agaist the Guidelines.
i keep telling you that is not my titty. It's Ivanka's titty, and she's the one that let it flop all the way down that model's runway and back. If I would have been there, I would have been happy to grab it and cover it up, but I wasn't there. Oh Well, may be next time.

“Peaceful protesters should be protected – but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted – and local law enforcement can do that," Biden said.

On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

Forum List

Back