Levin sounds like someone just died

Levin needs to take a chill pill and start backing a winner- Trump.

Neither of the Crooked Cubans can stop the TRUMPNADO!!!

Yo, it is just another Obama running in the Republican Party? Trump is a T.V. Personality! And Obama was a Half & Half Black Man, Who Could read a Teleprompter!!! Here We Go Again!!!

"GTP"
emoji_murder.png

as he is announcing Trump winning everything, lol.
I don't blame him. You all bitched about McCain & Romney & Bush Jr being Rinos.

TRUMP is the BIGGEST God damn rino this party has ever seen.

You all were so obsessed with getting everything your way or nothing at all and look where it got us. I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

Most of you are either retired or work for someone else so you don't really feel the results of your all or nothing bullshit. As a business owner I pay dearly every God damn time the pendulum swings and I'm fucking sick of it.

The only result you get when setting a forest on fire is a dead forest that ultimately regrows only for you to burn it again.

Ya'lls wild fucking swings remind me of my ex wife who was bipolar.....

End fucking rant/

Levin has been for Cruz from the get go. Tonight will not be a good night for Mark.

Cruz is doing better than the polls were expecting him to do.

I assumed that would happen considering Rubio coming out as completely establishment and any original Tea Partiers that believed in him are starting to break ranks. This is where it gets interesting.

If Rubio drops out, do you think he'll accept The Foam Party nomination? lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back