Levin sounds like someone just died

Yo, time for Rubio, the Gang of Eight guy, should drop out, and give Ted Cruz a shot at Trump! Rubio still winless?

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

as he is announcing Trump winning everything, lol.
I don't blame him. You all bitched about McCain & Romney & Bush Jr being Rinos.

TRUMP is the BIGGEST God damn rino this party has ever seen.

You all were so obsessed with getting everything your way or nothing at all and look where it got us. I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

Most of you are either retired or work for someone else so you don't really feel the results of your all or nothing bullshit. As a business owner I pay dearly every God damn time the pendulum swings and I'm fucking sick of it.

The only result you get when setting a forest on fire is a dead forest that ultimately regrows only for you to burn it again.

Ya'lls wild fucking swings remind me of my ex wife who was bipolar.....

End fucking rant/
I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

What, in particular, have you found so objectionable?

You all were so obsessed with getting everything your way or nothing at all and look where it got us. I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

Most of you are either retired or work for someone else so you don't really feel the results of your all or nothing bullshit. As a business owner I pay dearly every God damn time the pendulum swings and I'm fucking sick of it.

The only result you get when setting a forest on fire is a dead forest that ultimately regrows only for you to burn it again.

End fucking rant/
I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

What, in particular, have you found so objectionable?
I've already covered this for the last 7 years. From cash for clunkers to Obamacare mandates to epaulets regulations to driving up the cost of energy. You pick it, Obama has fucked it up. If you want more details on my opinion search my history

Levin has been for Cruz from the get go. Tonight will not be a good night for Mark.

Cruz is doing better than the polls were expecting him to do.
Are you kidding? Republicans all know full well that super Tuesday is very important. Anyone who cares voted and Cruz and rubio lost to Donald Trump and kasich lost to carson.

Kasich and carson need to drop out and cruz should too.

Levin has been for Cruz from the get go. Tonight will not be a good night for Mark.

Are you kidding? Republicans all know full well that super Tuesday is very important. Anyone who cares voted and Cruz and rubio lost to Donald Trump and kasich lost to carson.

But not Rubio who is losing to Cruz?

End fucking rant/
How is Trump a RINO? Lol...if he is its merely because he is NOT a politician. He is PRO American worker,He is Anti illegal immigration,he AGAINST the stupid NEO CON wars etc. He is what we want.I guess there is GOOD RINO and BAD RINO.

Levin is Jewish. The Jews hate Trump.

Trump's daughter and his grandchildren are Jews....I believe you're mistaken, BUT Jews that have taken up LIBERALISM as their MAIN RELIGION do hate Trump!
The Jews want to wipe out white Americans by flooding America with poor Arabs Muslims Chinese Indians and Mexicans.

That's what anti immigration folks tell me

Yo, mistake in your comment? Rubio is a loser, and Democrat Lover? So who should drop out? Rubio!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

But not Rubio who is losing to Cruz?
Oh I thought rubio beat Cruz tonight.

But yes because Cruz has zero chance. He just lost evangelicals. Done

T

Yo, mistake in your comment? Rubio is a loser, and Democrat Lover? So who should drop out? Rubio!

"GTP"
View attachment 65491
They should all drop out. Lol

Trump's daughter and his grandchildren are Jews....I believe you're mistaken, BUT Jews that have taken up LIBERALISM as their MAIN RELIGION do hate Trump!
The Jews want to wipe out white Americans by flooding America with poor Arabs Muslims Chinese Indians and Mexicans.

No, we like the Chinese, I had some of their food for lunch...DELICIOUS!

End fucking rant/
How is Trump a RINO? Lol...if he is its merely because he is NOT a politician. He is PRO American worker,He is Anti illegal immigration,he AGAINST the stupid NEO CON wars etc. He is what we want.I guess there is GOOD RINO and BAD RINO.

Yo, Trump is running on the Reform Party Platform! Not the Republican Party, like he did in 2000!

"GTP"

End fucking rant/
He isn't a dickhead rino

No, we like the Chinese, I had some of their food for lunch...DELICIOUS!
Would you be surprised to know there are more illegal Chinese illegals in America than there are Mexican ones?

Forum List

Back