Levin sounds like someone just died

Trump didn't "win everything". Maybe you have Rubio's losses confused.
CRUZ WINS Oklahoma and Texas!

thats ok, too little, too late. TX was closer than they thought being it is Cruz's home state.

We NEED Ted and Mr. Roboto to stay in the hunt, makes the REPUBLICAN PRIMARIES HEADLINES and keeps the domoCRAP party out of the publics eye...PR is EVERYTHING in this election, Trump has PROVEN THAT!

Levin needs to take a chill pill and start backing a winner- Trump.

Neither of the Crooked Cubans can stop the TRUMPNADO!!!
Great. I love it. 100% for it. You dumb fucks just make sure Trump gets the nomination. There are enough Republicans that hate his guts that they will vote for Clinton.

I was listening to him earlier. He'd transformed the whole show into a last desperate plea for people to go vote for Cruz.

oldschool- holy crap! we agree!
Trust me, I want Trump to be the GOP nominee as much as, if not moreso, than you do.

but NEW polls show Trump can beat Hillary one on one.
Trump is the least dangerous GOP candidate, and the easiest one for Hillary to beat. And if she loses to him, better him than the others. I'll rest a lot easier with Trump as the GOP nominee than if it's Cruz the ideological lunatic, or Rubio the pussy who will be controlled by the neo-cons.

imho I think Trump will keep a lot of his promises to the voters. He has no interest in lobbyists; he cannot be bought- just my opinion of course. But if he beats Hillary I truly believe he will do a lot of good for the country.
If he's elected, I hope so. I believe he might. Whereas with Cruz and Rubio, I expect Dubya 2.0.

as he is announcing Trump winning everything, lol.
I was listening to him earlier. He'd transformed the whole show into a last desperate plea for people to go vote for Cruz.

Trust me, I want Trump to be the GOP nominee as much as, if not moreso, than you do.

Trump is the least dangerous GOP candidate, and the easiest one for Hillary to beat. And if she loses to him, better him than the others. I'll rest a lot easier with Trump as the GOP nominee than if it's Cruz the ideological lunatic, or Rubio the pussy who will be controlled by the neo-cons.

You saw how Trump RIPPED HER and BLOW JOB up when she started shit, WAIT until it's ONE ON ONE, he'll tear her a new asshole, so big, that Blow Job will be able to walk through it!

thats ok, too little, too late. TX was closer than they thought being it is Cruz's home state.

We NEED Ted and Mr. Roboto to stay in the hunt, makes the REPUBLICAN PRIMARIES HEADLINES and keeps the domoCRAP party out of the publics eye...PR is EVERYTHING in this election, Trump has PROVEN THAT!

Maybe, but Trump needs to start going after Hillary and getting his plan together. Regardless of what you think of her- she will be tough to beat- cruz/rubio, not so much. Its over imho already. Trump easily wins it.

as he is announcing Trump winning everything, lol.
I don't blame him. You all bitched about McCain & Romney & Bush Jr being Rinos.

TRUMP is the BIGGEST God damn rino this party has ever seen.

You all were so obsessed with getting everything your way or nothing at all and look where it got us. I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

Most of you are either retired or work for someone else so you don't really feel the results of your all or nothing bullshit. As a business owner I pay dearly every God damn time the pendulum swings and I'm fucking sick of it.

The only result you get when setting a forest on fire is a dead forest that ultimately regrows only for you to burn it again.

Ya'lls wild fucking swings remind me of my ex wife who was bipolar.....

End fucking rant/
I'd give near anything to have had McCain or Romney rather than Obama for the last 7 years.

What, in particular, have you found so objectionable?
I've already covered this for the last 7 years. From cash for clunkers to Obamacare mandates to epaulets regulations to driving up the cost of energy. You pick it, Obama has fucked it up. If you want more details on my opinion search my history

I'm familiar with your work.......It is a bouillabaisse of inchoate rage leveraged with a healthy dollop of alarming ignorance.....

Allow me to demonstrate....

Show me what has happened to energy prices.......

Last edited:
The Jews want to wipe out white Americans by flooding America with poor Arabs Muslims Chinese Indians and Mexicans.

That's what anti immigration folks tell me

No, we like the Chinese, I had some of their food for lunch...DELICIOUS!
Would you be surprised to know there are more illegal Chinese illegals in America than there are Mexican ones?
Can you link me to the last Chinese that raped, murdered, or killed American citizens driving illegally while drunk in America?
Are you saying you defend illegals as long as they don't commit any other crimes? Now you're sounding like John McCain again.
I asked you a question, NO ANSWER, apparently you lied...again!
No but in novi a Chinese restaurant owner was letting 5 illegals stay in his basement and the house burned down killing them all. The owner is fucked! Good!

You sound like you're OK with illegals as long as they lay low.

You don't seem committed to the cause

Maybe, but Trump needs to start going after Hillary and getting his plan together. Regardless of what you think of her- she will be tough to beat- cruz/rubio, not so much. Its over imho already. Trump easily wins it.
Not if Cruz won a few states. Not so fast

You saw how Trump RIPPED HER and BLOW JOB up when she started shit, WAIT until it's ONE ON ONE, he'll tear her a new asshole, so big, that Blow Job will be able to walk through it!
If you want to help Trump, stop being the stereotypical ignorant, hate-spewing moron, and try to convince people he's a logical choice.

Yo, it is just another Obama running in the Republican Party? Trump is a T.V. Personality! And Obama was a Half & Half Black Man, Who Could read a Teleprompter!!! Here We Go Again!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 65482
LOL. President Obama has won the Presidency of the United States of America twice. What have you ever won other than a dunce hat?
One time I accidentally gave him a winner by mistake. I was trying to hit the funny imogi

Cruz is the better man but you simply can not beat all the publicity that Trump gets.

Better at what?
Better at trolling, fool.
Cruz is better at trolling, I give you that. His dirty tricks in Iowa are proof that he will do anything to win, even if that means lying.

By what objective standard is Cruz a "better man"?

He is a smart guy, but he's not a "better man".

Great. I love it. 100% for it. You dumb fucks just make sure Trump gets the nomination. There are enough Republicans that hate his guts that they will vote for Clinton.

Be careful what you wish for Old Crock....

Would you be surprised to know there are more illegal Chinese illegals in America than there are Mexican ones?
Can you link me to the last Chinese that raped, murdered, or killed American citizens driving illegally while drunk in America?
Are you saying you defend illegals as long as they don't commit any other crimes? Now you're sounding like John McCain again.
No but in novi a Chinese restaurant owner was letting 5 illegals stay in his basement and the house burned down killing them all. The owner is fucked! Good!

I dated a girl from Walled Lake back in the 90';s. I met her on my motorcycle in the parking lot at 12 Oaks, Good times. Her father OWNED a RAIL ROAD.

STILL NO ANSWER to the CHINESE RAPISTS, MURDERS, and DWI KILLERS...Come on shithead, where are they...We ALL can list dozens of Latino scum criminals!

THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH MODERATE LIBS WHO WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP. MILLENNIALS HATE CLINTON'S.

sorry, caps lock.

Yeah....some "marxist"...

010416-SP-500-2009-2015.png

MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP!
As long as you are rich in stocks, I guess you are rich, but your little drawing means nothing, I bet as the election draws near, we will see Obama set another record, we will see the largest loss of wealth in history.

my "little drawing"?

This is what I love about you Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters......you think Reality is a conspiracy........the graph describes what has happened to the S&P since 2009....

If you don't think that is a big deal, ask someone with a 401K....

and keep cheering against your fellow citizens....that's most becoming...

Last edited:

If you want to help Trump, stop being the stereotypical ignorant, hate-spewing moron, and try to convince people he's a logical choice.

Haven't you seen the poll results and now the polling?...Apparently your stupidity thinks I need to do anything for Trump, who is teaching everyone a NEW POLITICS!

I dated a girl from Walled Lake back in the 90';s. I met her on my motorcycle in the parking lot at 12 Oaks, Good times. Her father OWNED a RAIL ROAD.
Small world. I live on walled lake.

Small world. I live on walled lake.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Haven't you seen the poll results and now the polling?...Apparently your stupidity thinks I need to do anything for Trump, who is teaching everyone a NEW POLITICS!

I know Trump can win lunatics and morons. I hope there are enough of them in the rest of the states. Especially if Cruz or Rubio drop out.

Forum List

Back