Levin sounds like someone just died

oldschool- holy crap! we agree!
Trust me, I want Trump to be the GOP nominee as much as, if not moreso, than you do.

but NEW polls show Trump can beat Hillary one on one.
Trump is the least dangerous GOP candidate, and the easiest one for Hillary to beat. And if she loses to him, better him than the others. I'll rest a lot easier with Trump as the GOP nominee than if it's Cruz the ideological lunatic, or Rubio the pussy who will be controlled by the neo-cons.

You saw how Trump RIPPED HER and BLOW JOB up when she started shit, WAIT until it's ONE ON ONE, he'll tear her a new asshole, so big, that Blow Job will be able to walk through it!
If you want to help Trump, stop being the stereotypical ignorant, hate-spewing moron, and try to convince people he's a logical choice.

If he wasn't a stereotypical ignorant, hate-spewing moron, he wouldn't support Trump to start with.

Trust me, I want Trump to be the GOP nominee as much as, if not moreso, than you do.

Trump is the least dangerous GOP candidate, and the easiest one for Hillary to beat. And if she loses to him, better him than the others. I'll rest a lot easier with Trump as the GOP nominee than if it's Cruz the ideological lunatic, or Rubio the pussy who will be controlled by the neo-cons.

You saw how Trump RIPPED HER and BLOW JOB up when she started shit, WAIT until it's ONE ON ONE, he'll tear her a new asshole, so big, that Blow Job will be able to walk through it!
If you want to help Trump, stop being the stereotypical ignorant, hate-spewing moron, and try to convince people he's a logical choice.

If he wasn't a stereotypical ignorant, hate-spewing moron, he wouldn't support Trump to start with.
Very true. Hmm... we have a conundrum then!

:rofl:

Haven't you seen the poll results and now the polling?...Apparently your stupidity thinks I need to do anything for Trump, who is teaching everyone a NEW POLITICS!

I know Trump can win lunatics and morons. I hope there are enough of them in the rest of the states. Especially if Cruz or Rubio drop out.

Apparently YOU have no ethics, morals or principles!

eggAmxY.jpg

Haven't you seen the poll results and now the polling?...Apparently your stupidity thinks I need to do anything for Trump, who is teaching everyone a NEW POLITICS!

I know Trump can win lunatics and morons. I hope there are enough of them in the rest of the states. Especially if Cruz or Rubio drop out.

Trump imo is a great match for the economy today. He knows what he is doing and won't be afraid to hurt feelings on either side. My hopes are guarded but high he will do so much good.

Cruz is the better man but you simply can not beat all the publicity that Trump gets.

Better at what?
Better at trolling, fool.
Cruz is better at trolling, I give you that. His dirty tricks in Iowa are proof that he will do anything to win, even if that means lying.

By what objective standard is Cruz a "better man"?

He is a smart guy, but he's not a "better man".
Levin needs to take a chill pill and start backing a winner- Trump.

Neither of the Crooked Cubans can stop the TRUMPNADO!!!
Great. I love it. 100% for it. You dumb fucks just make sure Trump gets the nomination. There are enough Republicans that hate his guts that they will vote for Clinton.

Be careful what you wish for Old Crock....
I agree with you on trump in Iowa, I say cruz is better because cruz did not promise ethanol subsidies for votes and is not threatening lawsuits over trumped up bull crap.

Coming from a DemoCRAP, that's very funny!

Trump imo is a great match for the economy today. He knows what he is doing and won't be afraid to hurt feelings on either side. My hopes are guarded but high he will do so much good.
Fair enough. :thup:

Damn, is that gif disturbing.....

Damn, is that gif disturbing.....
NeedleDickTheBugFucker doesn't like girls....always good to know!

Would you be surprised to know there are more illegal Chinese illegals in America than there are Mexican ones?
Can you link me to the last Chinese that raped, murdered, or killed American citizens driving illegally while drunk in America?
Are you saying you defend illegals as long as they don't commit any other crimes? Now you're sounding like John McCain again.
I asked you a question, NO ANSWER, apparently you lied...again!
No but in novi a Chinese restaurant owner was letting 5 illegals stay in his basement and the house burned down killing them all. The owner is fucked! Good!

You sound like you're OK with illegals as long as they lay low.

You don't seem committed to the cause

STILL NO ANSWER to the CHINESE RAPISTS, MURDERS, and DWI KILLERS...Come on shithead, where are they...We ALL can list dozens of Latino scum criminals!
Instead of a right wing nut make the argument let's let trump defend his comments if/when he is the nominee and see if it costs him in the general election, or if he doesn't tone down his rhetoric.

I'm sure there are dozens of crimes committed by illegal Asians.

Just because you don't hear about them.

I agree anyways asshole! All I said was there's more illegal Chinese than there are Mexicans. Relax! I want the Chinese illegals to either become legal and pay taxes or go too.

You're OK with them because just like in 2007 you Republicans were OK with illegals because they kept your Chinese food cheap. You admitted it. And I'm sure you don't even remember the days when you were all pro illegals.

Today you can't find one Republican to admit they were pro illegals in 2007

Apparently YOU have no ethics, morals or principles!

eggAmxY.jpg
Donald Trump suffered a legal setback Tuesday when a New York State appeals court reinstated a fraud claim against Trump University in a lawsuit by Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

The ruling by a four-judge panel in Manhattan means Trump University must now defend against two fraud claims in Schneiderman’s 2013 case. The restored fraud claim allows the attorney general to seek certain monetary penalties against the school.

Schneiderman sued Trump and Trump University in August 2013, alleging the school swindled students out of $40 million by operating an unlicensed educational institutional and misleading students by promising they would gain real estate investing expertise.

The court’s ruling did not address the facts of the case and focused solely on legal principles.

The case is Schneiderman v. The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC, 400965-2012, Supreme Court of the State of New York, County of New York (Manhattan).

Trump Must Face Claims Namesake School Swindled Students

to our liberal friends- you might be surprised but many conservatives do not like cruz or rubio.... reasons differ for both.

Not surprising at all. There just isn't anyone on the right to like.

Are you saying you defend illegals as long as they don't commit any other crimes? Now you're sounding like John McCain again.
No but in novi a Chinese restaurant owner was letting 5 illegals stay in his basement and the house burned down killing them all. The owner is fucked! Good!

I dated a girl from Walled Lake back in the 90';s. I met her on my motorcycle in the parking lot at 12 Oaks, Good times. Her father OWNED a RAIL ROAD.
Small world. I live on walled lake.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

When he screws the pooch, do you think he will be able to get enough dough out of his siblings to bail us out?

Cruz is the better man but you simply can not beat all the publicity that Trump gets.

Better at what?
Better at trolling, fool.
Cruz is better at trolling, I give you that. His dirty tricks in Iowa are proof that he will do anything to win, even if that means lying.

By what objective standard is Cruz a "better man"?

He is a smart guy, but he's not a "better man".
Levin needs to take a chill pill and start backing a winner- Trump.

Neither of the Crooked Cubans can stop the TRUMPNADO!!!
Great. I love it. 100% for it. You dumb fucks just make sure Trump gets the nomination. There are enough Republicans that hate his guts that they will vote for Clinton.

Be careful what you wish for Old Crock....
I agree with you on trump in Iowa, I say cruz is better because cruz did not promise ethanol subsidies for votes and is not threatening lawsuits over trumped up bull crap.

I think they're both decent men. But under pressure, Trump is better. I also believe that Trump has far greater "cross over appeal' with working class democrats. :thup:

I dated a girl from Walled Lake back in the 90';s. I met her on my motorcycle in the parking lot at 12 Oaks, Good times. Her father OWNED a RAIL ROAD.
Small world. I live on walled lake.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
43. I'll pm you something. LMK if you know her?

Forum List

Back