LEVIN TO O' Let’s have a national discussion about the ANTI-SEMITISM REEKING from your administratio

Obama is not anti Israel, he is anti racism. And like most rational mature adults, he is pro peace.

Benjamin Netanyahu just played the race card and rejected peace.

Mark Levin, and right wing parrots like you are not pro Israel, you are anti Obama. Your hatred for our commander and chief trumps all rational thought.

Hate is an EMOTION...

Hey parrot sqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak He's not commander in chief of the world.

Only the military of America you got it. I know the game you are playing with words on the internet.

Hey pea brain...Benjamin Netanyahu is NOT an American leader. But that didn't stop Repugnant-ians from having him make a campaign stop before the US Congress against the wishes of the Commander and Chief.

He was an invited guest. Invited by the people's House. One more time Obama is only the Commander in Chief of one thing and one thing only. The armed forces.

Otherwise he is just one part of the government. Just one branch. Not a ruler of the country.

Yea, it was just part of the strategy of domestic terrorists once called the GOP...

The truth of the matter is you folks on the right want nothing but failure for ANYTHING that is attached to Obama or Democrats. Even a health care law that is almost 100% conservative based in design.

You will stoop to any level, including 'insurgency'...

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

zoyqE.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

Obama is not anti Israel, he is anti racism. And like most rational mature adults, he is pro peace.

Mark Levin, and right wing parrots like you are not pro Israel, you are anti Obama. Your hatred for our commander and chief trumps all rational thought.

Hate is an EMOTION...

Only the military of America you got it. I know the game you are playing with words on the internet.

Hey pea brain...Benjamin Netanyahu is NOT an American leader. But that didn't stop Repugnant-ians from having him make a campaign stop before the US Congress against the wishes of the Commander and Chief.

He was an invited guest. Invited by the people's House. One more time Obama is only the Commander in Chief of one thing and one thing only. The armed forces.

Otherwise he is just one part of the government. Just one branch. Not a ruler of the country.

Yea, it was just part of the strategy of domestic terrorists once called the GOP...

The truth of the matter is you folks on the right want nothing but failure for ANYTHING that is attached to Obama or Democrats. Even a health care law that is almost 100% conservative based in design.

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

zoyqE.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Okey dokey. Trying to understand where you are going with this. Not getting it at all.

Hate is an EMOTION...

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

zoyqE.jpg

Okey dokey. Trying to understand where you are going with this. Not getting it at all.

Where am I going with this? From the moment the AMERICA PEOPLE democratically chose a commander in chief in 2008, the GOP has become a domestic terrorist organization. There is no such thing as loyal opposition from that party. They will do anything to destroy Obama. Even if it harms We, the People.

The health care bill was a prime example. And the Manchin-Toomey amendment which had the support of 92% of the American people, was defeated by Republicans solely because they hate the President of the United States so much that they will allow criminals to legally buy guns at gun shows.

You are a tool, not a thinking person.

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

zoyqE.jpg

Where am I going with this? From the moment the AMERICA PEOPLE democratically chose a commander in chief in 2008, the GOP has become a domestic terrorist organization. There is no such thing as loyal opposition from that party. They will do anything to destroy Obama. Even if it harms We, the People.

The health care bill was a prime example. And the Manchin-Toomey amendment which had the support of 92% of the American people, was defeated by Republicans solely because they hate the President of the United States so much that they will allow criminals to legally buy guns at gun shows.

You are a tool, not a thinking person.
So, Bagdad Bob, you found a new job working for the DNC aye, Minister of Lies working for the black house.

Forum List

Back