Lez Cheney throws her soul away (praises the baby murdering Pelosi)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

If this *&^%$ is doing this kind of thing because she knows the R party has rejected her but she still wants to be in DC so she knows she has to ass kiss the dimrats..

well, part of me wants to LMAO at how stupid that seems to me. Tell me it is not stupid..

Also she has 5 kids. I'll bet some or all of them wonder (at least to themselves) if she wishes she had aborted one (all?) of them?

In any case.. doesn't she see that the Ds are losing in election after election?

(BTW Fox News says the Rs will win the House but the Senate is uncertain.. What say you?)

Cheney is going through power withdraw just thinking about having to leave in January. Addicts like her are a big suicide risk when they get the boot. Let's see if her new, sensitive friends like Schiff and Swalwell, call her with their support in February.

She needs to be in the kitchen making sandwiches.
LOL

she probably can't even do that right..

Hey, Hubby.. What's this green stuff on the bread? Is the bread still useable? What?! It's mold? What's that? It sounds bad. Should I use it to make sandwiches anyhow? Tell me more about mold.. I've been in DC and I don't recall that word being mentioned there.. except maybe in reference to certain D policies.. but I didn't get it..

Cheney is going through power withdraw just thinking about having to leave in January. Addicts like her are a big suicide risk when they get the boot. Let's see if her new, sensitive friends like Schiff and Swalwell, call her with their support in February.
they probably don't trust her to be a true D any more than we Rs trust Tulsi Gabbard being a true R (I mean, you know.. for longer than an election cycle lasts)

actually a correction is in order: I say she threw her soul away a long time ago.. 2 or three words: January 6 Committee

Forum List

Back