🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGB groups cut ties with radical, violent trans movements

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
They should have done this a long time ago, but good for them anyway.

Trans terrorists, predatory trans groomers, and their enablers are destroying all the goodwill the LGB movement has built over many years of peaceful protest, advocacy, and outreach.

Fswzj7vX0AAzthW

Too late. Cats out of the bag, they will forever be tied together and associated with each other by the general public.

I know I'll always lump them in together. They can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned. I used to not pay attention to the fags at all, but the past couple years they wore out their welcome with me.

About time. Maybe more mainstream BIG gay groups will do the same before the TQ+ start normalizing beastiality and pedo behavior

One of my good friends is a lesbian. She was big into the LGB thing until trannies got involved. She said they hijacked their movement and she was done with it.
She just eats vagina and goes about her business now.

One of my good friends is a lesbian. She was big into the LGB thing until trannies got involved. She said they hijacked their movement and she was done with it.
She just eats vagina and goes about her business now.
Sounds like an alright lady

Too late. Cats out of the bag, they will forever be tied together and associated with each other by the general public.

I know I'll always lump them in together. They can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned. I used to not pay attention to the fags at all, but the past couple years they wore out their welcome with me.

I didn't understand the full embracement of the T by the LGB to begin with.
They don't have commonality.

When One Political Party threw the LGB overboard to suck the Dick, real or imaginary of the T that should have been a big red flag to the LGB.

Forum List

Back