LGBTQ want to force their deviant culture on us

here a lesbian teacher does it to the students!!
Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
I was at a hetero wedding and some lesbian gave a speech about lesbian rights for one of the mass readings--totally uncalled for

Oh no- a teacher shows students a photo of her spouse.

That can't be allowed......

You snowflakes crack me up.

parents have the right to control the conversation with their children, especially as it relates to religion, politics, sex/sexual orientation, etc.

Ms. Bailey refused to follow administration’s directions regarding age-appropriate conversation with students.

She was hired to teach an Art Class not Sexual indoctrination

Well see, that's the thing.
What about parents that are raising their kids with certain values and beliefs? What if they can't afford to put them in private school? Should schools not be "neutral" in regard to issues like this?

The school is under no obligation to enforce the parents hatred

A generation ago, if she were married to a black man, she would have been encouraged not to let the children know

Especially in Texas
...not hated all the time or even most
please prove that even 50% of the schools would encourage teachers not to let the kids know of a biracial marriage
...now, I will say high profile people--celebrities/etc--were greatly encouraged--even ''forced'' to not marry black/white/etc--.
...Sammy Davis Jr is a prime example......he wasn't even allowed to stay at hotels he was performing at ..supposedly he was kidnapped and threatened
...he got death threats for wanting to marry Kim Novak who was white
..the president of Columbia Pictures didn't like Sammy being seen with Kim
...also many gay actors/etc were ''not allowed'' to let their homosexuality to be known--Rock Hudson, of course....Liberace even sued a newspaper that said he was gay--and won!!
..Tab Hunter was another gay actor that was ''forced'' to keep quiet about his homosexuality

Christians, by far. Can’t escape the reverence to their god for the month of December. They shut down most of the country to celebrate his birthday which is not even his actual birthday.

Sound more like bitterness and anger than facts.
Let me ask you this, which get's more media coverage... and why?
Christians, again by far. Why? Because there are many more of them and they haven’t been hiding in the proverbial closet like gays had been until recent times.

So, why, as 2% of the population, do they "deserve" such special rights. Again, are we missing any other 2% groups here?
They have the same rights you and I do
They can now marry the partner they love.......just like we can

So, our legal system decides this? We are comfortable with letting our legal systems dictate our moral beliefs?
Or, do morals have nothing to do with it? And if not, where does it "end"?

First amendment says you can have any religious belief you want. It prevents the government from enforcing those beliefs

Rossane show is a fine example with their little 12 year old cross dressing faggot. They are trying to normalize what is abnormally

-Geaux
The show was quite popular. Very high ratings.

Christians, by far. Can’t escape the reverence to their god for the month of December. They shut down most of the country to celebrate his birthday which is not even his actual birthday.

Christians, again by far. Why? Because there are many more of them and they haven’t been hiding in the proverbial closet like gays had been until recent times.

So, why, as 2% of the population, do they "deserve" such special rights. Again, are we missing any other 2% groups here?
Do you understand the difference between Rights and Privileges ??

PS: Glad to see you brought back Norton :>
Marriage is a fundamental right.

Lesbian elementary school teacher put on leave after showing students pictures of her wife | Daily Mail Online
I was at a hetero wedding and some lesbian gave a speech about lesbian rights for one of the mass readings--totally uncalled for

parents have the right to control the conversation with their children, especially as it relates to religion, politics, sex/sexual orientation, etc.

Ms. Bailey refused to follow administration’s directions regarding age-appropriate conversation with students.

What about parents that are raising their kids with certain values and beliefs? What if they can't afford to put them in private school? Should schools not be "neutral" in regard to issues like this?

A generation ago, if she were married to a black man, she would have been encouraged not to let the children know

Especially in Texas
please prove that even 50% of the schools would encourage teachers not to let the kids know of a biracial marriage
...now, I will say high profile people--celebrities/etc--were greatly encouraged--even ''forced'' to not marry black/white/etc--.
...Sammy Davis Jr is a prime example......he wasn't even allowed to stay at hotels he was performing at ..supposedly he was kidnapped and threatened
...also many gay actors/etc were ''not allowed'' to let their homosexuality to be known--Rock Hudson, of course....Liberace even sued a news paper that said he was gay--and won!!
..Tab Hunter was another gay actor that was ''forced'' to keep quiet about his homosexuality

Do not dare insult any race by equating them with Homosexuality - Blacks are not degenrates any more than Asian, White, Amerindian - GOT IT !?

That's a cheap tactic known as 'Associative Conditioning sometimes referred to as Neuro Associative Conditioning

- involves a psychological process whereby, when two issues are repeatedly juxtaposed, one's feelings about one thing are transferred to the other. Juxtaposition is placing unrelated or different issues in relation to one another. It will have the tendency to draw attention to the attributes of each. When properly executed it will enhance the undesirable attributes of one by drawing upon the qualities of the other.' Leftist Brain Washing Techniques

Especially in Texas
...also many gay actors/etc were ''not allowed'' to let their homosexuality to be known--Rock Hudson, of course....Liberace even sued a newspaper that said he was gay--and won!!
Sammy Davis did marry a white woman
The society at that time actively supported discrimination in support of the haters

Thankfully, we have moved on

So, our legal system decides this? We are comfortable with letting our legal systems dictate our moral beliefs?
Or, do morals have nothing to do with it? And if not, where does it "end"?

First amendment says you can have any religious belief you want. It prevents the government from enforcing those beliefs

Now you're redefining Religion ? WTF

Especially in Texas
The society at that time actively supported discrimination in support of the haters

don't you think I know that about Sammy.....?
he was very talented also..he could do it all--act/sing/comedy
very disgusting he had to put up with all he did
he wasn't a big guy, and it is said he also got harassed [ greatly ] when he was in the military

PARENTS are responsible for raising their Kids - not some misguided Social Justice Warriors who have been so fked in the head by years of University indoctrination by other social justice warriors and leftarded useful idiots

You don't understand, leftist assholes think children belong to society for them to use, abuse and indoctrinate
Schools are under no obligation to enforce your hatred

That is why we have Home schools, so you can indoctrinate your children without interference

What a shame that ONE PARENT with a stick up her ass about homosexuality has managed to deprive all those students with a talented Teacher of the Year!
Maybe she went into more detail than the students' age warranted; that requires a discussion, not a fucking suspension.
Maybe if the uppity queer didn't sue the baker, there would be more sympathy for them.

Especially in Texas

the blacks also hate/hated --and not just because they were discriminated against

..but why do ''many'' actors'/etc not reveal/wait to reveal their gayness today?? some of it is NOT because of hatred of gayness but because they don't want to be known as gay for other reasons ...

What a shame that ONE PARENT with a stick up her ass about homosexuality has managed to deprive all those students with a talented Teacher of the Year!
Maybe she went into more detail than the students' age warranted; that requires a discussion, not a fucking suspension.
Maybe if the uppity queer didn't sue the baker, there would be more sympathy for them.

But....but.....no cake meant they “experienced extreme anger, outrage, embarrassment, exhaustion, frustration, intense sorrow and shame” simply because the Kleins refused to provide them with a wedding cake."
Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians

How could they go on???????

But....but.....no cake meant they “experienced extreme anger, outrage, embarrassment, exhaustion, frustration, intense sorrow and shame” simply because the Kleins refused to provide them with a wedding cake."
Christian bakers fined $135,000 for refusing to make wedding cake for lesbians

How could they go on???????
I love it when bigots get slapped around

All it takes is one person to be offended.
Where have I heard this one before????

sometimes gay men HATE themselves, yes?? because they feel like girlymen? it's not ''natural''/''common''---they feel not manly--not worthy naturally

I really have to wonder why, nearly 3 years after Obergefell, that this is even an issue. That ruling, which as we know, said that same sex couples must be allowed to marry, also stated that same sex couples must be treated in exactly the same way as opposite sex couples. In this context, it means that if a teacher who is married to someone of the opposite sex is allowed to show the class pictures of their honeymoon which includes images of the spouse and its allowed under school policy, that policy must also allow the teacher married to the same sex partner to do so. Yes it is that simple.

My second point is that the article in the Daily Mail Tabloid* states that there was and alleged conversation with a student about sexual identity, but there is no information about when and where that conversation took place or what, if anything was actually said. It is quite possible that there was no conversation, but rather, it was simply a matter of a student mentioning to her parent that she was shown pictures of Ms. Baily's trip, with her wife, after which the parent freaked out and the school over reacted.

* A word about the Daily Mail Publication

The Daily Mail has been widely criticized for its unreliability, as well as printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research[11][12][13][14][15] and of copyright violations.[16]

Daily Mail - Wikipedia

Lastly, a question for the OP.....what EXACTLY is your problem with anything that happened here?

Forum List

Back