Liam Neeson...professional Pretend Gunman...real Life Gun Grabber...so Sad...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, I was looking forward to going to see liam's new movie...now that he has done the perpetually stupid thing that actors do before their movies are released, and state stupid opinions that will offend at least half of their ticket buyers...I will not be going to see his movie...scratch at least 20 bucks from his gross ticket sales...

For a guy who made his living exploiting violence with guns to wring every last penny from his viewing audience...and if he is ever under threat from a stalker can afford first class private security...provided by lots of men with guns...it is sad that he would rather see innocent people raped, beaten, robbed and murdered, than to use guns to stop those crimes and save lives...

Guns save lives every day....more than are taken by criminals with guns...and he would see that number reversed...

What a twit...

Gun-Toting Action Hero Liam Neeson Praises Britain s Gun Ban Supports Gun Control in U.S.

Hey, don't fucking diss Qui-Gon.

You don't need guns when you got a Lightsaber.​

Last edited:
Well, I was looking forward to going to see liam's new movie...now that he has done the perpetually stupid thing that actors do before their movies are released, and state stupid opinions that will offend at least half of their ticket buyers...I will not be going to see his movie...scratch at least 20 bucks from his gross ticket sales...

This fails as a post hoc fallacy, as there's no evidence that the success or failure of this movie is predicated on the star's political beliefs.

For a guy who made his living exploiting violence with guns to wring every last penny from his viewing audience...and if he is ever under threat from a stalker can afford first class private security...provided by lots of men with guns...it is sad that he would rather see innocent people raped, beaten, robbed and murdered, than to use guns to stop those crimes and save lives...

This fails as a straw man fallacy, as no one is advocating anyone's guns be 'taken,' nor is anyone advocating that citizens be prohibited from carrying guns for lawful self-defense.

It is also a lie to say that anyone wishes to see innocent people raped, beaten, robbed, or murdered, where this is unfounded and unwarranted demagoguery and fear-mongering on your part.

It is also a lie to say that anyone wishes to see innocent people raped, beaten, robbed, or murdered, where this is unfounded and unwarranted demagoguery and fear-mongering on your part.

It would be the result if their belief about guns were to win the day...tell me I'm wrong...and do you think if they had the chance they would give a victim a gun instead of allowing them to be victimized....?

The dumb thing is that they say stupid things like this just before their movie comes out...it does hurt the box office...

If liam neeson's characters followed his stupid ideas about guns...

"Taken"

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

"Unless, of course, I have to use a gun to do it...if that is the case...you can keep her...because I really don't think people should have guns for self defense, especially if it means using them to hurt people...sooooo...you know what...just forget what I just said....I didn't like her as a daughter anyway...she liked her mother better...wellll....soooo....I guess that's it then...goodbye"

Liam Neeson is not an American. He is from Ireland and carries the European taint.

Neither is Ted Cruz.

But somehow, conservatives put that walking piece of foreign dog shit into congress.

Proud?
He's as much an American as that crawling piece of shit you put into the White House

No he ain't. Cruz wasn't born in any US state or county or commonwealth or territory.

By the way..Cruz's pop fought in Castro's revolution..on Castro's side. No one in Cruz's family ever fought in a war on the side of America.

Got that?

Liam Neeson is not an American. He is from Ireland and carries the European taint.

Neither is Ted Cruz.

But somehow, conservatives put that walking piece of foreign dog shit into congress.

Proud?
He's as much an American as that crawling piece of shit you put into the White House

No he ain't. Cruz wasn't born in any US state or county or commonwealth or territory.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What difference, at this point, does that make?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
By the way..Cruz's pop fought in Castro's revolution..on Castro's side. No one in Cruz's family ever fought in a war on the side of America.

Got that?
He's no more responsible for Castro's sellout than Obabble is for his hero fathers betrayal of his Haaavad bonafides.

Whatevvverrrrrrrr....lmao!

Stallone is another one who made a fortune from roles where....
He uses guns....Yet he doesn't like people having them.

Hollywood in general is incredibly hypocritical regarding guns. They daily glorify their use, make tons of money then talk smack against gun ownership.

Forum List

Back