Liar in Chief invokes Executive Privilege over citizenship question..

The left wanted Trump impeached before he was sworn in who are you fooling..like children you couldn't handle the American public rejected grown men in little girls bathrooms and illegal rapist killer Mexicans.

I speak for me and you are 100% wrong.

Trump won the election and you can't just undo 50 million votes because you don't like the guy or his policies. There has to be crime involved for removal from office.

Bull you know damn well the left couldn't handle the loss. Mueller was only hired to pacify them, everyone who had a brain knew it was all a joke.

What you just said is completely idiotic.

...:Special investigation was started by Republicans named McCabe, Rosenstein to be conducted by a Republican named Mueller. NOT AFTER ELECTION, but after Trump fired a Republican named Comey under false pretenses.

Rosenstein recommended Comey be fired for misconduct.

Total horseshit, Rosenstein could have fired Mueller at any time, especailly given how bad Trump wanted it to happen without his direct involvement.

Rosenstein assigned Mueller and protected him and his investigation all the way to conclusion.

Wow, how did Comey suddenly become Mueller?

BTW it is a posting violation to alter a post within the quote box. Reported.

Please, If he would accuse the president you rightwingers would be screaming about overthrow by un-elected beurocrat.

Mueller sees the Congress as the Constitutional check on Presidential abuse of office.

Personally I could see it both ways - Mueller being a giant pussy for not stating the obvious conclusion that Trump is a corrupt POS....AND a wise man looking out for America’s long term political stability.
You see it only one way: Trump needs to be impeached. Of course, you're a douchebag and a brain damaged moron.

actually moron you got the cause and effect all confused.

It is BECAUSE Trump committed crimes I think he should be impeached.

NEVER would I advocate baseless impeachment, as it would be highly damaging to our country.

The left wanted Trump impeached before he was sworn in who are you fooling..like children you couldn't handle the American public rejected grown men in little girls bathrooms and illegal rapist killer Mexicans.

Trump won the election and you can't just undo 50 million votes because you don't like the guy or his policies. There has to be crime involved for removal from office.

Yes, but you are proven liar, pathological in fact.

Retard, what did I lie about?

You see it only one way: Trump needs to be impeached. Of course, you're a douchebag and a brain damaged moron.

NEVER would I advocate baseless impeachment, as it would be highly damaging to our country.

You stated you had brain function.

Moron, anyone who posts obviously has brain function.

So comeon, put up or stfu - what did I lie about?

Mueller was never a Prosecutor. He was an investigator. He had no authority to prosecute. What power he had was to turn the evidence over to the appropriate courts and the Congress. He's done this.

Hey ignorant ass, you might want to read the fucking law, I posted it in post 314, his report was never intended for congress, it was for the AG.

And Congress has the Right to demand it for it's investigation. Under the oversight laws, Congress can demand it and the Justice Department MUST provide it.

:link::link::link:

Will you stop this crap. We both know about Congresses duty to check and balance the Executive Branch. That link has been done over and over. Now stick your link right up where the sun don't shine.

It's nice to see you commies exposing yourselves for the hypocrites you really are. You know Nadler was one that did everything he could to suppress the Starr report under the Independent Counsel law, and was a large part of changing the law to keep future reports within the executive branch. Now that a republican president is involved he wants the AG to violate the very law he supported. Nadler has been given the opportunity to read the report with only grand jury content redacted, he has refused to go read it. It's really funny how you little lemmings just eat the propaganda up and totally buy into the commiecrat hypocrisy.

One person from the House is invited to "Read" it but not have that copy leave the presents of Barr. Not good enough. Pick 12 and allow them copies to study. It's over 400 pages, for crying out loud. 12 people from both sides of the house. If only one reads it, Barr can claim he's lying on any point he brings up. I mean, comon, Barr lost any signs of integrity already. So we handle it exactly like we would handle a sensitive Military Document where an entire panel reads it, gets briefed on it and studies it. If Barr and Trump don't like it that way, get another job.

Mueller was never a Prosecutor. He was an investigator. He had no authority to prosecute. What power he had was to turn the evidence over to the appropriate courts and the Congress. He's done this.

Hey ignorant ass, you might want to read the fucking law, I posted it in post 314, his report was never intended for congress, it was for the AG.

And Congress has the Right to demand it for it's investigation. Under the oversight laws, Congress can demand it and the Justice Department MUST provide it.

Will you stop this crap. We both know about Congresses duty to check and balance the Executive Branch. That link has been done over and over. Now stick your link right up where the sun don't shine.

It's nice to see you commies exposing yourselves for the hypocrites you really are. You know Nadler was one that did everything he could to suppress the Starr report under the Independent Counsel law, and was a large part of changing the law to keep future reports within the executive branch. Now that a republican president is involved he wants the AG to violate the very law he supported. Nadler has been given the opportunity to read the report with only grand jury content redacted, he has refused to go read it. It's really funny how you little lemmings just eat the propaganda up and totally buy into the commiecrat hypocrisy.

Time to put you back in the place that all dummies go in. Time to thin the gene pool. Have a nice day.

Bull you know damn well the left couldn't handle the loss. Mueller was only hired to pacify them, everyone who had a brain knew it was all a joke.

...:Special investigation was started by Republicans named McCabe, Rosenstein to be conducted by a Republican named Mueller. NOT AFTER ELECTION, but after Trump fired a Republican named Comey under false pretenses.

Total horseshit, Rosenstein could have fired Mueller at any time, especailly given how bad Trump wanted it to happen without his direct involvement.

Rosenstein assigned Mueller and protected him and his investigation all the way to conclusion.

Oh shut up, you're ignorant.

"Rod Rosenstein's letter recommending Comey be fired"

The letter that got Comey sacked

I misread your original statement to mean firing Mueller, not Comey.

But yes, Rosenstein was of the opinion that Comney commited mis-conduct during election against Hillary (and so did Inspector General Horowitz in his 2018 report) and then his letter laying out that case was MISUSED by Trump to fire Comey under false pretenses.

Rosenstein was FURIOUS over how he was used by the admin and swiftly moved to assign special investigator.

A theory that the special investigation was somehow done by Democrats to get Trump after election is pure fantasy.

Trump really should have fired Comey 10 minutes after he was sworn in. I wouldn't want someone like him around, that's for sure. The Hatch Job he did to Hillary should have never happened. If you don't have enough evidence to indict, a Justice Department Rep should say exactly nothing.

One person from the House is invited to "Read" it but not have that copy leave the presents of Barr. Not good enough. Pick 12 and allow them copies to study. It's over 400 pages, for crying out loud. 12 people from both sides of the house. If only one reads it, Barr can claim he's lying on any point he brings up. I mean, comon, Barr lost any signs of integrity already. So we handle it exactly like we would handle a sensitive Military Document where an entire panel reads it, gets briefed on it and studies it. If Barr and Trump don't like it that way, get another job.

Any of them can go read it in the SCIF dumbass.

No, that wasn't the offer and you know it. And it shouldn't be. Some cannot be trusted to keep their yaps shut on both sides of the isle. So it's invite only. So Barr invited one and only one. Now, show me where is did otherwise?

But yes, Rosenstein was of the opinion that Comney commited mis-conduct during election against Hillary (and so did Inspector General Horowitz in his 2018 report) and then his letter laying out that case was MISUSED by Trump to fire Comey under false pretenses.

Rosenstein was FURIOUS over how he was used by the admin and swiftly moved to assign special investigator.

A theory that the special investigation was somehow done by Democrats to get Trump after election is pure fantasy.

Trump really should have fired Comey 10 minutes after he was sworn in. I wouldn't want someone like him around, that's for sure. The Hatch Job he did to Hillary should have never happened. If you don't have enough evidence to indict, a Justice Department Rep should say exactly nothing.

But Trump loved Comey and how he t-boned Hillary.

Republicans have already gone to read it. It's done in a secure room just like any other classified document. Also if you think Barr was present you're totally delusional. BTW republicans found several problems with the report that were not supported by known facts.

No, that wasn't the offer and you know it. And it shouldn't be. Some cannot be trusted to keep their yaps shut on both sides of the isle. So it's invite only. So Barr invited one and only one. Now, show me where is did otherwise?

Nope, ANY of them could have gone and read it, ANY of them. They won't because then everyone would be able to narrow any leaks to the perp. Sorry.

Wow, another commie lie, not "one and only one", six.

(CNN) - None of the six Democrats who have been provided access to a less-redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report have gone to the Justice Department to read it, according to a source familiar with the matter.

No Democrats have read a less-redacted Mueller report, but 5 Republicans have

If they read it then it would wrap things up and they want a perpetual shit storm and NOT conclusion.

And if Comey would do that to Hillary under Obama then what's to say he wouldn't do the same under Trump? It's like, you hire a bunch of thugs to protect your back. But you don't take into consideration what protects your back from the thugs you hired to protect your back.

Nope, ANY of them could have gone and read it, ANY of them. They won't because then everyone would be able to narrow any leaks to the perp. Sorry.

Yet you point out where only Nobles was given the invite. Now, how about proving that the others have also been given the invite. Just you saying so doesn't make it so.

Comey let Hillary off Scott free. Just like he did in White Water.

Trump certainly didn’t think so.

Praised him during campaign for taking the heat and sticking to his guns, asked him to stay on after election.

IG Horowitz’s report in 2018 also didn’t think so.

There is only one group of people that think so - politico rightwingers.

Moron, anyone who posts obviously has brain function.

So comeon, put up or stfu - what did I lie about?
Addiction to Trump, Hating American and being hooked on Globalist Crack means you need Help.

Forum List

Back