Liar in Chief invokes Executive Privilege over citizenship question..

Sending a "signal" is not a prosecutor's job. He was supposed to determine whether the Trump campaign committed any crimes. He found none.

Mueller was never a Prosecutor. He was an investigator. He had no authority to prosecute. What power he had was to turn the evidence over to the appropriate courts and the Congress. He's done this.

Hey ignorant ass, you might want to read the fucking law, I posted it in post 314, his report was never intended for congress, it was for the AG.

It was intended for Congress.

Mueller knew his report for a case of this magnitude was going straight there and to American people. If you didn't know that then you are a totally detached from reality idiot.
Wrong again. The law says the report goes to the AG.

The law also says Congress can sabpoena the report and hold the president accountable for abuses of office.

Trump's pick-me-and-I'll-clear-you AG is but a loud bystander.

They have the report, there is no there there.
Time to grow up

Only stupid Moon Bats would get all bent out of shape over the question of citizenship on a census form.

Just shows what assholes they are.

Mueller was never a Prosecutor. He was an investigator. He had no authority to prosecute. What power he had was to turn the evidence over to the appropriate courts and the Congress. He's done this.

Hey ignorant ass, you might want to read the fucking law, I posted it in post 314, his report was never intended for congress, it was for the AG.

Mueller knew his report for a case of this magnitude was going straight there and to American people. If you didn't know that then you are a totally detached from reality idiot.

The law also says Congress can sabpoena the report and hold the president accountable for abuses of office.

Time to grow up

You mean no there there except all the indictments of Trump campaign members for lying about dealings with Russians and 11 episodes of possbile Obstruction of Justice Congress can charge POTUS on? :rolleyes:

AG is but a bystander.
Where does the law say that?

How about googling it instead of wasting everyone's time?

Time to grow up

You mean no there there except all the indictments of Trump campaign members for lying about dealings with Russians and 11 episodes of possbile Obstruction of Justice Congress can charge POTUS on? :rolleyes:
The weren't indicted for lying about dealings with Russians or obstructions of justice, you lying piece of shit.

AG is but a bystander.
Where does the law say that?

How about googling it instead of wasting everyone's time?
You Google it, you sleazy lying douchebag. Learn how arguments work. I don't produce the evidence to prove your case, moron.

You stupid shit, the Mueller report was a confidential report to the AG

You need to stop running your ignorant mouth and go read the report.

Mueller' s' signal on obstruction: Congress should take on trump

Throughout his report, Mueller signals clearly that he thinks Congress should settle that question, not the attorney general. By spending months investigating incidents of obstruction despite concluding he couldn’t indict a sitting president, Mueller gave lawmakers a starting point.

And he made sure not to get in their way. At one point, Mueller said he wanted to be certain he didn’t take actions that would “preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct” -- a hint that came complete with a footnote referring to impeachment.
Sending a "signal" is not a prosecutor's job. He was supposed to determine whether the Trump campaign committed any crimes. He found none.

The law says different, you commie idiot.

:link::link::link:

Time to grow up

Spell check is your friend.

And the AG has already addressed the obstruction BS. Case closed.

Time to grow up

You've lost son....the indictments had nothing to do with Rump, you know it. I know it. Yet you must play the Progressive Hokey Pokey.
Bob could have recommended charges.....

wrong. Evidence of Obstruction was absolutely referred to Congress for consideration.

Throughout his report, Mueller signals clearly that he thinks Congress should settle that question, not the attorney general. By spending months investigating incidents of obstruction despite concluding he couldn’t indict a sitting president, Mueller gave lawmakers a starting point.

And he made sure not to get in their way. At one point, Mueller said he wanted to be certain he didn’t take actions that would “preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct” -- a hint that came complete with a footnote referring to impeachment.

And Congress has the Right to demand it for it's investigation. Under the oversight laws, Congress can demand it and the Justice Department MUST provide it.

Time to grow up

By obstructing a Congressional Oversight Investigation. Case open.

And Congress has the Right to demand it for it's investigation. Under the oversight laws, Congress can demand it and the Justice Department MUST provide it.

Time to grow up

Moving the goal posts much? LMAO

Hey ignorant commie, you got a link for this claim, you and your ilk seem to be afraid to provide links to back up your bullshit claims.

Last edited:
Wrong. It has nothing to do with Mueller's report. He obviously can accuse the President of a crime because Ken Starr accused Bill Clinton of about a dozen crimes. What he can't do is indict Trump.

Your blow hot gas out your ass, and you know it. All you Trump douchebags are sticking to this story even though you know it's total horseshit.

iu

Please, If he would accuse the president you rightwingers would be screaming about overthrow by un-elected beurocrat.

Mueller sees the Congress as the Constitutional check on Presidential abuse of office.

Personally I could see it both ways - Mueller being a giant pussy for not stating the obvious conclusion that Trump is a corrupt POS....AND a wise man looking out for America’s long term political stability.
You see it only one way: Trump needs to be impeached. Of course, you're a douchebag and a brain damaged moron.

actually moron you got the cause and effect all confused.

It is BECAUSE Trump committed crimes I think he should be impeached.

NEVER would I advocate baseless impeachment, as it would be highly damaging to our country.

The left wanted Trump impeached before he was sworn in who are you fooling..like children you couldn't handle the American public rejected grown men in little girls bathrooms and illegal rapist killer Mexicans.

I speak for me and you are 100% wrong.

Trump won the election and you can't just undo 50 million votes because you don't like the guy or his policies. There has to be crime involved for removal from office.

Bull you know damn well the left couldn't handle the loss. Mueller was only hired to pacify them, everyone who had a brain knew it was all a joke.

Time to grow up

He addressed it before he ever saw the Mueller report, in his letter to Trump on why he should be his AG.

If you think that man’s determination on this matter carries any weight with anyone of consequence you need to think again.

Time to grow up

He addressed it before he ever saw the Mueller report, in his letter to Trump on why he should be his AG.

If you think that man’s determination on this matter carries any weight with anyone of consequence you need to think again.

Hey commie, he didn't make the determination alone, Weinstein and the DOJ counsels office were involved. Of course you already knew that and chose to lie anyway. Carry on commie. BTW he never wrote a letter to Trump on why he should be his AG. Just more commie lies.

...sending it to Congress is like sending it to the moon---USELESS
....the Congress/etc are a bunch of IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--they bicker and fight over what's in Cracker Jacks
.....they don't need to be FIGHTING [ wasting time and $$$$ ] over something ELSE...they do that everyday---they CAN'T be trusted/get anything done!!!!!
etc
they need to fix America's PROBLEMS!!!!!--but they can't
.....no---it shouldn't go to Congress--obviously = it's worthless, like the Clinton impeachment was
..you would have to be a DUMBASS to think Congress should have it

Last edited:

Will you stop this crap. We both know about Congresses duty to check and balance the Executive Branch. That link has been done over and over. Now stick your link right up where the sun don't shine.

Time to grow up

Moving the goal posts much? LMAO

Hey ignorant commie, you got a link for this claim, you and your ilk seem to be afraid to provide links to back up your bullshit claims.

No, just keeping the ball in play in the same game. Sorry, we won't let you change the rules to suit your Orange One. The ball is still in play.

Forum List

Back