Liar Liar pants on fire

Once again the media is playing the loons, six million was pledged but many donors never paid the donations. Nothing to see here

Facebook?? You're kidding....... right?
Yes FB How does that change what the vile scum trump is?

:lmao:

What lie?? Repubs don't want the truth......Taliban leader killed in drone attack authorized by OBAMA That a lie too??

Wow, partisan hack to the hilt!!!!!! Do you always believe claims that support your bias without confirming sources? Of course you do!!!! :lmao:

Big hat, no cattle.

It's why he's hiding his tax returns.
Your idea of hiding is an IRS court audit? Alligator mouth and Hummingbird ass.
Nothing is stopping him from releasing his returns.

I've been audited. When that happens lots of people look at your returns. They are never off limits.
When I have something tied up in a hearing I do NOT release MY evidence to the public. If YOU do then YOU are a FOOL.

Big hat, no cattle.

I've been audited. When that happens lots of people look at your returns. They are never off limits.
When I have something tied up in a hearing I do NOT release MY evidence to the public. If YOU do then YOU are a FOOL.
First off dark, he's lied about showing them keeps changing and how about the PRIOR years??The no tax candidate, make america great again is fos and you should be smart enough to see it

Once again the media is playing the loons, six million was pledged but many donors never paid the donations. Nothing to see here
Trump has claimed repeatedly that he raised the six million. He could have and should have said six million was pledged and waited to see what was actually raised before make the definitive claim of six million.
Trump just got caught in another lie.

Big hat, no cattle.

Trump refuses to release older tax forms that are not under audit. They would show definitive data important to voters. What is he hiding?

Forum List

Back