LIAR! Schiff Shouted Down At Town Hall Meeting

Who said teabaggers were a thing of the past?
Your vulgarity does not launder Schiffs vile misdeeds and gross abuse of his office to further a web of lies in service of the profane goal of overturning the choice of The US Electorate.

WE NOW KNOW: FULL OF SCHIFF

When then House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes released his memo asserting that the FBI had improperly taken out FISA warrants on Carter Page, Ranking Member Adam Schiff responded with a memo of his own disputing it. The Nunes memo is accessible here and elsewhere; the Schiff memo is accessible here and elsewhere. Both Nunes and Schiff had access to the same classified information for their memos, but Nunes was interested in disseminating the truth while Schiff sought to lie about it in the service of the Russia hoax. As has become all too clear, Schiff lies with the sangfroid of a pathological liar.

After the Department of Justice Inspector General report on FISA abuse that was released last week, we now know to a certainty that Nunes was right and Schiff was wrong. We know that Schiff was lying.

Schiff is lying now about about his lying then. It’s a postmodern world after all. In an interview with Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday (beginning at about 5:30 at the clip at the link), Schiff allowed that there were indeed “serious abuses of FISA” — “serious abuses that I was unaware of.” He explained: “Had I known of them, Chris, yes, I would’ve called out the FBI at the same time,” Schiff said. “But I think it’s only fair to judge what we knew at the time.”

Did you know Rudy was married to his cousin? Talk about vulgar behavior.
He married his SECOND cousin.

Edgar Allen Poe married his FIRST cousin.
Martin Van Buren, John Adams, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert all married cousins.
HG Wells married his first cousin.
Charles Darwin married his first cousin.
Albert Einstein married his first cousin.
Jerry Lee Lewis married his first cousin.
Jesse James married his first cousin.

Do you sit in judgement on all these folks, terming them "vulgar"?

Marrying your own cousin is pretty nasty.

Your vulgarity does not launder Schiffs vile misdeeds and gross abuse of his office to further a web of lies in service of the profane goal of overturning the choice of The US Electorate.

When then House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes released his memo asserting that the FBI had improperly taken out FISA warrants on Carter Page, Ranking Member Adam Schiff responded with a memo of his own disputing it. The Nunes memo is accessible here and elsewhere; the Schiff memo is accessible here and elsewhere. Both Nunes and Schiff had access to the same classified information for their memos, but Nunes was interested in disseminating the truth while Schiff sought to lie about it in the service of the Russia hoax. As has become all too clear, Schiff lies with the sangfroid of a pathological liar.

After the Department of Justice Inspector General report on FISA abuse that was released last week, we now know to a certainty that Nunes was right and Schiff was wrong. We know that Schiff was lying.

Schiff is lying now about about his lying then. It’s a postmodern world after all. In an interview with Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday (beginning at about 5:30 at the clip at the link), Schiff allowed that there were indeed “serious abuses of FISA” — “serious abuses that I was unaware of.” He explained: “Had I known of them, Chris, yes, I would’ve called out the FBI at the same time,” Schiff said. “But I think it’s only fair to judge what we knew at the time.”

He married his SECOND cousin.

Edgar Allen Poe married his FIRST cousin.
Martin Van Buren, John Adams, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert all married cousins.
HG Wells married his first cousin.
Charles Darwin married his first cousin.
Albert Einstein married his first cousin.
Jerry Lee Lewis married his first cousin.
Jesse James married his first cousin.

Do you sit in judgement on all these folks, terming them "vulgar"?

He may not be aware of that...

It was his second cousin. Quit lying already.
It was his cousin. Rudy went to a family reunion to find a wife.

So what? You're a guy using a female avatar.

Second cousin is not like marrying a first cousin. Don't you have any second cousins in your family; don't you know what a second cousin is?

About 10% of voters never admit they support Trump.................Going to be a blow out election.

I bet Trump gets 20% of the black vote...Just that is Curtains for the libs

Exactly. It's like when Bush won reelection and all the exit polls showed Kerry was going to take it. People who were polled just didn't tell the truth to the pollster.

Did everyone see Pelosi, Schiff and Nadless today???

53-E4-EF1-A-DF9-B-4-C93-AAD0-55585-E50-D119.jpg

A crowd of about 200 people packed the Glendale Central Library’s auditorium on Saturday for a celebration that even a week ago might not have been predictable.
But, when the political winds blow in a certain way and world events come together, sometimes a long-fought struggle can lead to a win. And that’s what happened on Thursday, when the U.S. Senate unanimously approved a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, the mass killing of 1.5 million Armenians beginning from 1915 to 1923 at the hands of the Ottoman-Turks. Despite major pushback and lobbying from the modern-day Turkish government, the senators joined their counterparts in the House of Representatives (who approved an identical bill in October).
Armenian-Americans, leaders, gather in Glendale to celebrate U.S. recognition of Armenian Genocide – Daily News

So Schiff is invited because of his involvement getting the resolution passed recognizing the Armenian Genocide, the mass killing of 1.5 million Armenians by the Turks. And as the Armenians came together to celebrate, Trumpsters crashed the event and ruin the event by disruption tactics.
And our Little Trumpsters here on USMB, in with their infantile thinking, are saying "boys that's cool". What a bunch immature losers who's behavior consistently reminds me of,,,,,,,,,,,
View attachment 294947

Oh, you are such an adult.

I really appreciate that you KNOW how things work and you share with us what you KNOW.

So, please go fuck yourself twice and then ask the next stranger to do it a third time.

Welcome to the rest of your miserable life, Shifty.

"Democrat impeachment commissar Adam Schiff received an unwelcome surprise during a Saturday town hall courtesy of President Trump's supporters.

The conniving congressman whose secret hearings in a locked room in the Capitol's basement served as the foundation for the articles of impeachment was shouted down by patriotic Americans.

When shifty Schiff took the stage at the Los Angeles area event sponsored by a group that backed the recognition of the Armenian genocide, a number of audience members serenaded him with their disapproval."

LIAR! Schiff Shouted Down By Trump Supporters At Town Hall

Needed to have more people in the room...You had to know that some of these liberoidal freaks would be predisposed to violence.

Wish I had been there.

Welcome to the rest of your miserable life, Shifty.

"Democrat impeachment commissar Adam Schiff received an unwelcome surprise during a Saturday town hall courtesy of President Trump's supporters.

The conniving congressman whose secret hearings in a locked room in the Capitol's basement served as the foundation for the articles of impeachment was shouted down by patriotic Americans.

When shifty Schiff took the stage at the Los Angeles area event sponsored by a group that backed the recognition of the Armenian genocide, a number of audience members serenaded him with their disapproval."

LIAR! Schiff Shouted Down By Trump Supporters At Town Hall

Needed to have more people in the room...You had to know that some of these liberoidal freaks would be predisposed to violence.

Wish I had been there.

I wonder if CNN covered it.

my goodness. looks like walmart on black friday
Schiff shoulda been out there directing the affair but he probably went and hid behind some stage curtain. LOL

It's about time people starting act out against these filthy communists.

There's a lot more but I'll just let the cry baby commies here piss and moan.

Frankly, it's about time people start speaking up and realize that their silence was handing the nation to the tyrants.

Not that these tyrants care what We The People think.

Saddest of all is the vast number of spectacularly ignorant people, especially young people who have bought into the Elitists line of crap hook line and sinker.

Frankly, it's about time people start speaking up and realize that their silence was handing the nation to the tyrants.

Not that these tyrants care what We The People think.

Saddest of all is the vast number of spectacularly ignorant people, especially young people who have bought into the Elitists line of crap hook line and sinker.
Those people riot because they can't use an analog clock.

Wait.....
Your side is fine with men marrying men and women marrying women.......

Why are you such a bigoted imbecile to deny two people in love being together just because they are related?

I mean, I wouldn't (didn't) but it's the principle ISN'T IT ?

Forum List

Back