🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LIAR! Schiff Shouted Down At Town Hall Meeting

Welcome to the rest of your miserable life, Shifty.

"Democrat impeachment commissar Adam Schiff received an unwelcome surprise during a Saturday town hall courtesy of President Trump's supporters.

The conniving congressman whose secret hearings in a locked room in the Capitol's basement served as the foundation for the articles of impeachment was shouted down by patriotic Americans.

When shifty Schiff took the stage at the Los Angeles area event sponsored by a group that backed the recognition of the Armenian genocide, a number of audience members serenaded him with their disapproval."

LIAR! Schiff Shouted Down By Trump Supporters At Town Hall

Well, this proves that trumpests are uncivilized, uncouth, and primitive, which is nothing new, considering how they behave at the orange whore's rallies.

If your nose were any higher in the air, you'd trip over the dog.

Who said teabaggers were a thing of the past?
Your vulgarity does not launder Schiffs vile misdeeds and gross abuse of his office to further a web of lies in service of the profane goal of overturning the choice of The US Electorate.

WE NOW KNOW: FULL OF SCHIFF

When then House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes released his memo asserting that the FBI had improperly taken out FISA warrants on Carter Page, Ranking Member Adam Schiff responded with a memo of his own disputing it. The Nunes memo is accessible here and elsewhere; the Schiff memo is accessible here and elsewhere. Both Nunes and Schiff had access to the same classified information for their memos, but Nunes was interested in disseminating the truth while Schiff sought to lie about it in the service of the Russia hoax. As has become all too clear, Schiff lies with the sangfroid of a pathological liar.

After the Department of Justice Inspector General report on FISA abuse that was released last week, we now know to a certainty that Nunes was right and Schiff was wrong. We know that Schiff was lying.

Schiff is lying now about about his lying then. It’s a postmodern world after all. In an interview with Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday (beginning at about 5:30 at the clip at the link), Schiff allowed that there were indeed “serious abuses of FISA” — “serious abuses that I was unaware of.” He explained: “Had I known of them, Chris, yes, I would’ve called out the FBI at the same time,” Schiff said. “But I think it’s only fair to judge what we knew at the time.”
What vulgarity? Teabaggers called themselves Teabaggers.

And why on Earth are you whining about Schiff lying? Now, thanks to Trump, lying is perfectly acceptable.
Oh, that makes it all okay then. The next time a Republican lies, we can just say, "why on Earth are you whining about <insert name here> lying? Now, thanks to Schiff, lying is perfectly acceptable". Or are we supposed to break the cycle that's been going on least since Bubba Clinton made an art form out of lying?

Your vulgarity does not launder Schiffs vile misdeeds and gross abuse of his office to further a web of lies in service of the profane goal of overturning the choice of The US Electorate.

When then House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes released his memo asserting that the FBI had improperly taken out FISA warrants on Carter Page, Ranking Member Adam Schiff responded with a memo of his own disputing it. The Nunes memo is accessible here and elsewhere; the Schiff memo is accessible here and elsewhere. Both Nunes and Schiff had access to the same classified information for their memos, but Nunes was interested in disseminating the truth while Schiff sought to lie about it in the service of the Russia hoax. As has become all too clear, Schiff lies with the sangfroid of a pathological liar.

After the Department of Justice Inspector General report on FISA abuse that was released last week, we now know to a certainty that Nunes was right and Schiff was wrong. We know that Schiff was lying.

Schiff is lying now about about his lying then. It’s a postmodern world after all. In an interview with Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday (beginning at about 5:30 at the clip at the link), Schiff allowed that there were indeed “serious abuses of FISA” — “serious abuses that I was unaware of.” He explained: “Had I known of them, Chris, yes, I would’ve called out the FBI at the same time,” Schiff said. “But I think it’s only fair to judge what we knew at the time.”

Did you know Rudy was married to his cousin? Talk about vulgar behavior.

It was his second cousin. Quit lying already.

And why on Earth are you whining about Schiff lying? Now, thanks to Trump, lying is perfectly acceptable.
Oh, that makes it all okay then. The next time a Republican lies, we can just say, "why on Earth are you whining about <insert name here> lying? Now, thanks to Schiff, lying is perfectly acceptable". Or are we supposed to break the cycle that's been going on least since Bubba Clinton made an art form out of lying?
LOLOL

You rightards can't seriously accuse others of lying while supporting Trump. What's next? You're gonna bitch about some Democrat who cheats on their spouse?

There is no illegal way to block a SC nominee. If there was anything illegal involved, then DumBama should have taken it to court.
Uh yes there is. Regardless of what Obama did, it was illegal to block the vote from happening. If the senate had voted on Garland and rejected him, that would have been legal. That isn’t what happened obviously. There just wasn’t a vote out in the first place. Don’t be dumb about this. This is black and white procedure.
accommodate. Has NO OBLIGATION to do a damn thing. That's our system. Sucks to be a whiny Democrat these days
You are so full of shit lol. If the roles were reversed and republican nominee was blocked this way, you people would be crying about it to this day.

So does that mean you actually believe that if the Dems controlled the Senate during the Kavanaugh nomination, they wouldn't have behaved the same way?
Who the fuck knows? I think they probably would have at least held a vote and would have soundly rejected him regardless of who the nominee was because they aren’t above partisan politics in that sense. Republicans just go the extra mile and cheat the process. That’s the difference with the GOP.
Demoncraps are the cheating scum. Idiots all of you.

About 10% of voters never admit they support Trump.................Going to be a blow out election.

I bet Trump gets 20% of the black vote...Just that is Curtains for the libs

LOLOL

You rightards can't seriously accuse others of lying while supporting Trump. What's next? You're gonna bitch about some Democrat who cheats on their spouse?
And by the same token, one can say, "You leftards can't seriously accuse others of lying while supporting Bubba Clinton. What's next? You're gonna bitch about some Republican who cheats on their spouse?" See how that works? The bottom line remains, Schiff is a liar, and that doesn't change, no matter who else is as well.

LOLOL

And by the same token, one can say, "You leftards can't seriously accuse others of lying while supporting Bubba Clinton. What's next? You're gonna bitch about some Republican who cheats on their spouse?" See how that works? The bottom line remains, Schiff is a liar, and that doesn't change, no matter who else is as well.
LOLOL

I'm not supporting Bill Clinton.

*poof* ... there goes your delusion. :lol:

Be sure to let me know when you find a Democrat who's told some 15,000 lies and mistruths.

President Trump has made 15413 false or misleading claims over 1055 days

Last edited:

LOLOL

LOLOL

I'm not defending Bill Clinton.

Be sure to let me know when you find a Democrat who's told some 15,000 lies and mistruths.
I don't have to because the volume of lying is not critical to establish that a democrat is a liar. The fact that they lie is sufficient. Now, there is no doubt that Schiff is in fact a liar, and that you continue attempting to defend him by claiming Trump is worse is telling. Essentially, whether you acknowledge it or not, your position is that Schiff's lying is excusable because Trump lies, even though Trump is not trying to get anyone removed from office like Schiff is with his lies. Excusing a serial killer because he hasn't killed as many people as Joseph Stalin did is ludicrous.

Be sure to let me know when you find a Democrat who's told some 15,000 lies and mistruths

I can't find a Democrat who didn't exceed 15,000 per year.

Heck, look at all the times Quid Pro Joe has lied about Hunter.....

LOLOL

LOLOL

I don't have to because the volume of lying is not critical to establish that a democrat is a liar. The fact that they lie is sufficient. Now, there is no doubt that Schiff is in fact a liar, and that you continue attempting to defend him by claiming Trump is worse is telling. Essentially, whether you acknowledge it or not, your position is that Schiff's lying is excusable because Trump lies, even though Trump is not trying to get anyone removed from office like Schiff is with his lies. Excusing a serial killer because he hasn't killed as many people as Joseph Stalin did is ludicrous.
Volume doesn't matter to rightards only because they don't want to be burdened with having to defend over 15,000 lies and mistruths. Idiotically claiming volume doesn't matter is like saying there's no difference between someone responsible for the murder of one person than with Hitler, who was responsible for the murder of some 12 million.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Volume doesn't matter to rightards only because they don't want to be burdened with having to defend over 15,000 lies and mistruths. Idiotically claiming volume doesn't matter is like saying there's no difference between someone responsible for the murder of one person than with Hitler, who was responsible for the murder of some 12 million.
Ah, still trying to deflect from Schiff's lying onto Trump. You're dogged, I'll give you that, but in the end it simply doesn't matter. No matter WHAT Trump does or does not do, Schiff is a liar. Defend him if you can without deflecting.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Ah, still trying to deflect from Schiff's lying onto Trump. You're dogged, I'll give you that, but in the end it simply doesn't matter. No matter WHAT Trump does or does not do, Schiff is a liar. Defend him if you can without deflecting.
I didn't defend Schiff. Nor was such defense warranted since I didn't notice anyone here state these lies you claim he's telling. But let me know when he even reaches 1000. He still won't be in the same pathological league as Trump, but at least you'd be able to show he's putting in the effort.

LOLOL

I didn't defend Schiff. Nor was such defense warranted since I didn't notice anyone here state these lies you claim he's telling. But let me know when he even reaches 1000. He still won't be in the same pathological league as Trump, but at least you'd be able to show he's putting in the effort.
And you couldn't do it. Here's a couple of lies Schiff has told that are significant:

1. He claimed to have proof Trump colluded with "the Russians". He did not.
2. He claims he doesn't know who the "whistle blower" is. He does.

That should get you started.

"Democrat impeachment commissar Adam Schiff received an unwelcome surprise during a Saturday town hall courtesy of President Trump's supporters.

The conniving congressman whose secret hearings in a locked room in the Capitol's basement served as the foundation for the articles of impeachment was shouted down by patriotic Americans.

When shifty Schiff took the stage at the Los Angeles area event sponsored by a group that backed the recognition of the Armenian genocide, a number of audience members serenaded him with their disapproval."

Using the same tactics as the Brown Shirt storm troopers, I see.

Where is the assault, vandalism, and traffic disruption? The Left and its terrorist arms, ANTIFA, Occupy, etc. own that.

It was his second cousin. Quit lying already.
It was his cousin. Rudy went to a family reunion to find a wife.

Using the same tactics as the Brown Shirt storm troopers, I see.

No that’s would be YOUR side hiding under masks and attacking women, children, the elderly. But you cheer that you commie.

Oh really? I've never hidden behind masks, attacked women, children, or the elderly. You are quite the liar, aren't you? Good credentials for being a CRC orange cultist.

The fat must be covering your eyes. I said your SIDE illiterate one. So it would be YOU who are the liar. As usual. Resorting to parroting the cultist, term too. Good little parrot aren’t you? Stupid commie.

You are sure worked up about being called out for what you are......not surprising at all, actually.

Again showing your illiteracy. Worked up? Damn you’re stupid as well as a fat cow. You’re the one crying about being exposed. I slap you again.:fu:

He married his SECOND cousin.

Edgar Allen Poe married his FIRST cousin.
Martin Van Buren, John Adams, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert all married cousins.
HG Wells married his first cousin.
Charles Darwin married his first cousin.
Albert Einstein married his first cousin.
Jerry Lee Lewis married his first cousin.
Jesse James married his first cousin.

Do you sit in judgement on all these folks, terming them "vulgar"?

Forum List

Back