Liars Beware

People on political forums lie a lot. I will expose liars and their lies.
I wish you the best of luck.

Just understand that most leftist are fucking morons and can't grasp the truth of how fucked up they are.

What do the demons say when they visit you at night? Do they coach you on how to be a baby-seal-clubbing fox news parroting gasbag?

So how do you feel about that nasty old hag LIAR running for president?

Carly Fiorina is the best Republican running. She's actually somewhat sane for a Republican. Too bad she wrecked Hewlitt Packard and cost 30,000 workers their jobs. She's the best the Republicans and their clown show has to offer. Sad huh. That's what I think of that nasty old hag liar running for president.

What do you think of Carly the job killer nasty old hag liar that she is?

Is there a lot of lying here

Indeed, the Left here lies like the proverbial rug. A constant stream of nonsensical cachinnation.

and if so why is it tolerated?

For the laughs it produces in return.

What's worse than lying?

The liar actually believing the lies.

BTW, what evidence do you have that Obama is a Christian?

He attends Christian churches and was raised a Christian. His father converted to Christianity before he President Obama was born. So he was raised as a Christian.

Obama spends a lot of time in church kinda like Jimmy Carter.

539w.jpg

30obama-600.jpg

Obama%20in%20church2.jpg

Is there a lot of lying here

Indeed, the Left here lies like the proverbial rug. A constant stream of nonsensical cachinnation.

and if so why is it tolerated?

For the laughs it produces in return.

What's worse than lying?

The liar actually believing the lies.

BTW, what evidence do you have that Obama is a Christian?

He attends Christian churches and was raised a Christian. His father converted to Christianity before he President Obama was born. So he was raised as a Christian.

Obama spends a lot of time in church kinda like Jimmy Carter.

539w.jpg

30obama-600.jpg

Obama%20in%20church2.jpg

Both my parents are Catholic. I was raised Catholic. I attended Catholic schools.

I am definitely not a Catholic.

I see that you are not to be taken seriously. You are too easily duped.

Last edited:
I wish you the best of luck.

Just understand that most leftist are fucking morons and can't grasp the truth of how fucked up they are.

What do the demons say when they visit you at night? Do they coach you on how to be a baby-seal-clubbing fox news parroting gasbag?
BOOM

you lose

I don't watch tv.

Damn, lost his claim to fame in his intro thread.

It's ok junior, we all knew you were weak sauce from the jump. We've had a number of light weights claiming to be truthful or lie busters, your just another chew toy that we will use up and you will wonder away, like the rest.

Welcome, ConCrusher. If what you say is true then a lot of Cyberians are screwed. You should at least offer to help put the wheels back on their house when you run them off.

What is your version of the truth?

Truth has no versions. Truth is truth.
Now that i see your sig line, I understand your version of the truth.

You get your truth from ProgressReport and MotherJones

Another fact denying Fox news parrot opens his cyber pie hole and lies and doing his part to build a bridge to the 11th century.

I'm sure would agree with the other wackos that Obama was not born on the US and he and his family are not Christians.

BTW, Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Is he eligible to be president? What about John McCain? He was born in Panama. Where were the Birthers then? I think they were blowing each other.

Willkommen beim USMB und gute Jagd!!

Die Jagd war gut. Ich habe viele Lügner slayed!!

LOL.

Also, Du hast ganz schön viele Lügner erledigt, aber die Jagd geht immer weiter; sie wird stets und ständing fortgesetzt. Also, auf in die freudige Schlacht mit Dir, junger Mann! Ich erwarte täglich einen Jagd-Bericht von Dir, jawhohl.

Dein OberbefelhshabenderJagdmeister!

Another fact denying Fox news parrot opens his cyber pie hole and lies and doing his part to build a bridge to the 11th century.

I'm sure would agree with the other wackos that Obama was not born on the US and he and his family are not Christians.

BTW, Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Is he eligible to be president? What about John McCain? He was born in Panama. Where were the Birthers then? I think they were blowing each other.
Thanks for proving my point with ASSumptions

Thanks for proving my point with ASSumptions

It seems that English is not your first language?

Facts are something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your statement has no basis in fact but then again you are a CON and CONS are fact loathing dim wits,

Assumption: something taken for granted; a supposition:

I hope this helps to restore you to some level of sanity.

Forum List

Back