lib meltdown again (ho hum) but it's because parents OMG have rights.. or should anyhow

I don’t have a problem with telling eight year olds that there are blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Muslims, gays or transsexuals in their community
Then tell them that if their parents have asked you to talk about sexuality to their child. If you are a teacher in Florida, parents have told you to keep your sexual thoughts to yourself in school.

Transsexualism is not a fit topic for elementary school.

Last edited:
If you are going to make accusations that the there is an agenda supporting these policies of inappropriate LGBT discussions yeah, I think that would be appropriate to cite some example of it happening. You know like when Anslinger claimed that smoking Marijuana will make you chop up your family with an axe! He should have been made provide proof of his claim before they passed that Law outlawing it, don't you think?
Before outlawing marijuana because of that claim yes. But outlawing chopping up families is a good idea even if it hasn't happened yet.

Anyone who cried over banning family chopping would be a poor choice for a spouse whether you can prove they are planning a family cookout or not.

I think all they teaching is tolerance at that age, not what makes some people LGBT.
Why single out LGBT for tolerance lesdons?

How about tolerance for everyone? Why not teach math?

Because the left can't wait for college years to start the indoctrination process.

Before outlawing marijuana because of that claim yes. But outlawing chopping up families is a good idea even if it hasn't happened yet.

Anyone who cried over banning family chopping would be a poor choice for a spouse whether you can prove they are planning a family cookout or not.

Kudos for the family cookout......

Why single out LGBT for tolerance lesdons?

How about tolerance for everyone? Why not teach math?

Because the left can't wait for college years to start the indoctrination process.

It was just the topic of conversation. They teach tolerance for everyone, even the soulless ones.

My daughter teaches at a university and laughs at the indoctrination process they supposedly have. She'd like to be able to indoctrinate them into doing their reading assignments and homework.....

Then tell them that if their parents have asked you to talk about sexuality to their child. If you are a teacher in Florida, parents have told you to keep your sexual thoughts to yourself in school.

Transsexualism is not a fit topic for elementary school.
Many of those kids are already fucked up from what their parents have taught them

Up to the schools to straighten them out before there is too much damage

Many of those kids are already fucked up from what their parents have taught them

I think that is the issue. A few parents who don't want the schools contradicting their teaching are trying to stop the schools from 'straightening them out'. Now apparently the accusation is that all democrats are pedophiles or pedophilic groomers. All because they support teaching tolerance as early as 3rd grade.

The only people saying "don't say gay" is you loons the bill has no such wording.
Actually, the bill says nothing about gays

It prohibits teaching about sexual orientation or gender identity.

So by law, you can’t talk about heterosexuals, Mommy and Daddy or send kids to a “Boys” or “Girls” room because those are gender identities

Actually, the bill says nothing about gays

It prohibits teaching about sexual orientation or gender identity.

So by law, you can’t talk about heterosexuals, Mommy and Daddy or send kids to a “Boys” or “Girls” room because those are gender identities
It's not for the state or schools to teach grade school children any of that shit. You loons are going to lose big time if you continue to push for this garbage.

The Virginia Gubernatorial race should have given the left a hint of what will happen. Parents rights are going to win every time.

it makes her crazy?

ha ha... comical

how can u make someone crazy who is already there?
Riiiiight.

Like the fucking right does not have meltdowns over the stupidest things as well as the fucking left.

And what the fuck do you care if they do /meltdown' or not?
Asshole.

I think that is the issue. A few parents who don't want the schools contradicting their teaching are trying to stop the schools from 'straightening them out'. Now apparently the accusation is that all democrats are pedophiles or pedophilic groomers. All because they support teaching tolerance as early as 3rd grade.
I'm actually surprised to see you support that. I was just about to point out that post from RW as a perfect example of the indoctrination that the left wants to do.

I'll admit that the accusation of grooming only applies to a small percent of the teachers. Most of the teachers who go along with the screeching harpies of the left do so because lefties are so vocal and believe that they have an obligation to "straighten out," anyone who disagrees with them, by making life miserable for them. The teachers who say nothing even though they disagree (most are parents themselves), say nothing for the same reason.

Only a small percent are like this dude:

Or this winner in life's lottery:

Look me in the eye and tell me you'd want him teaching your kids? Do you think it could be parody? Why doesn't Buzzfeed pay for sex changes for their employees' offspring?

If teachers of Florida can't feel that their lives are complete without sharing their sexual life stories with seven year olds, let them move to Oregon or wherever parents are willing to let them do it. That's the nice thing about federalism.

Yeah. That's tolerance for you.

When the left demands "tolerance," it means that all dissent should be stamped out among adults and that children should be indoctrinated so that dissent is less problematic in the future.

Yeah. That's tolerance for you.

When the left demands "tolerance," it means that all dissent should be stamped out among adults and that children should be indoctrinated so that dissent is less problematic in the future.

Yes, when a child shows up in Kindergarten and all he knows about Homosexuals is that Daddy calls them Faggots and Queers, he has some learning to do

Riiiiight.

Like the fucking right does not have meltdowns over the stupidest things as well as the fucking left.

And what the fuck do you care if they do /meltdown' or not?
Asshole.
Republicans melt down over Big Bird getting vaccinated and Mickey Mouse

Republicans melt down over Big Bird getting vaccinated and Mickey Mouse
Yes, meltdowns are common among partisans of all stripes.

This thread happens to be about liberal Democrats melting down over being slowed down slightly in their drive to control other people's children.

Yes, meltdowns are common among partisans of all stripes.

This thread happens to be about liberal Democrats melting down over being slowed down slightly in their drive to control other people's children.

Seems you got it backward Skippy

It is Republicans passing laws controlling other people children

Forum List

Back