Lib school delays middle school election results bc too many whites won

"A handful of people who we'll say are all politically 'liberal' because why not do something dumb = ALL liberals are the most racist people on earth!"

The utter fucking stupidity from this forum's right wingers astounds me. Every single one of them is an idiot. Without exception.

Are you claiming that this behavior is NOT representative of liberalism today?

Please explain in what way it is not.
Ah, the old "here, prove this negative" argument.

Not really.

Show that modern liberalism supports diversity of OUTCOME and THOUGHT as opposed to just skin color and you could show that this educator was out of that mainstream.
Literally nothing I present would be accepted. I already know this. Why waste my time?

Don't pretend that I or the conservatives on this thread are being unreasonable.

The reason you know that nothing you say would be "accepted" is because you know that this woman's actions ARE representative of current liberal ideology.

You are already here "wasting your time".

YOu could be explaining how you really feel about the issue, instead of playing defense for this woman, which is what you are doing.

If you DO support her, then you could defend her actions. No one else is doing that. Plenty of people attacking cons for some reason, but no one defending this woman.

No I did not. Learn to fucking read. I called this forum's conservatives idiots, and they continue to prove me right.

Unless you're claiming only conservatives disagree with this. Good luck proving that.

The libs that have showed up have attacked the conservatives, called them names, ect, but have NOT condemned this woman nor explained how she feel short of lib ideals.

Kobe says I can't prove he supports what happened. I can prove he didn't say a damn word about opposing it only calling all conservatives idiots.
Nor did I say I supported that. You concocted that all by your lonesome.

THe obvious thing to do is to show up and denounce this woman and explain why she is NOT representative of your ideology.

But no libs have done that.

You have instead minimized, deflected, counter attacked, ect.

YOur actions demonstrate which side you are on.

Try to be less dishonest.
Fuck you.

Weak.

Admit it. You know that this woman and her actions are representative of liberalism today. It is just more blatant that normal and you don't like having your ideology and where it is leading to, exposed to the light of day.

That is why you are angry.

While I don't agree with this woman's actions, I'm curious as to why overt denunciation is required before offering any other opinions; why demanding someone prove a negative is somehow an accepted debate practice here; and why refusal to jump through your pathetic little hoops = tacit approval of this woman's actions. But I already know the answer to all of those, methinks.

SO, you want to come into a thread, attack all the conservatives for having their opinion on the topic, but never address the actual topic?

And you want to know why we want your opinion on the topic? If you are going to participate in the discussion on the topic?

Well, that answer has to do with the concept of communication and debate.

We can't debate an issue if you never share with us your opinion on the issue.

That makes your previous actions kind of unproductive.

So, you "don't agree" with this woman's actions.

Can you tell us why not?

S.F. middle school delays election results because winners not diverse enough

Says school is 80% not white, so the results are unnacceptable though the school libs apparently caved after the story went public on how racist these liberal assholes are.

Can you imagine if a school were 80 percent white and non whites won the elections and the school delayed the results saying it wasn't diverse enough? Liberals would CELEBRATE that election result.

Liberals are not only hypocrites, they are by far the biggest racists in our society.
She delayed the results so the school could have a conversation about diversity you idiot. :laugh:

Says school is 80% not white, so the results are unnacceptable though the school libs apparently caved after the story went public on how racist these liberal assholes are.

Can you imagine if a school were 80 percent white and non whites won the elections and the school delayed the results saying it wasn't diverse enough? Liberals would CELEBRATE that election result.

Liberals are not only hypocrites, they are by far the biggest racists in our society.
She delayed the results so the school could have a conversation about diversity you idiot. :laugh:

How did delaying the results contribute to a conversation about diversity?

And it looks to me like the kids understand diversity far better than the Principle.

And it looks to me like the kids understand diversity far better than the Principle.
Who said delaying the results contributed to a conversation about diversity?

Someone.

"She delayed the results so the school could have a conversation about diversity"

Someone.

"She delayed the results so the school could have a conversation about diversity"
Where does it say the delay contributed to the conversation or is it that you dont know exactly what "contributed" means?

Someone.

Where does it say the delay contributed to the conversation or is it that you dont know exactly what "contributed" means?

Can't defend the idiotic thing you said?

SO you play semantics?

Here, for you.

:asshole:

Someone.

SO you play semantics?

Here, for you.

Why would I defend your strawman? You asked how delaying the results contributed to the conversation. Dont get mad because no one said such an idiotic thing.
laugh.gif

Someone.

SO you play semantics?

Here, for you.

Why would I defend your strawman? You asked how delaying the results contributed to the conversation. Dont get mad because no one said such an idiotic thing.
laugh.gif

Here, have some more.

Someone.

SO you play semantics?

Here, for you.

laugh.gif

Here, have some more.

Dont be salty because I burned your strawman to ashes.
laugh.gif

Someone.

SO you play semantics?

Here, for you.

laugh.gif

Here, have some more.

laugh.gif

YOu made a distinction without a difference.

Because you are an asshole.

SO you play semantics?

Here, for you.

laugh.gif

Here, have some more.

laugh.gif

You made an ignorant assumption for no reason....because you are stupid.
laugh.gif

SO you play semantics?

Here, for you.

laugh.gif

Here, have some more.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You made a statement and are playing asshole semantic games to avoid defending it.

laugh.gif

Here, have some more.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You made a statement and are playing asshole semantic games to avoid defending it.

I guess youre embarrassed you cant explain why you assumed. :itsok:

Whats funny is you thinking I have to defend anything to you. What made you think anyone said something about the delay "contributing" to the conversation?

Forum List

Back