🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lib throw Lin wristed tantrum over soldier on his flight

A Drexel University professor sparked outrage on social media this week after posting that he wanted to "vomit or yell" when he saw a fellow airline passenger give up his seat to an American military serviceman.

George Ciccariello-Maher, an associate professor at the college, posted the following tweet Sunday morning: "Some guy gave up his first class seat for a uniformed soldier. People are thanking him. I'm trying not to vomit or yell about Mosul."

Mosul is a reference to the Iraqi city where the U.S. is investigating military airstrikes that reportedly killed 200 civilians.

Ciccariello-Maher, who made headlines around Christmas when he attempted a satirical joke on Twitter about white genocide, has more than 10,000 followers and his latest tweet immediately caused an uproar from users across the political spectrum.

Not his first time being a douche nozzle in less than a year. Can his ass.

america hating lib is gonna lib

Liberals "libbed" when they invented America, Douchenozzle.
Today's libs couldn't invent America.

The fact that you don't know what a term means ain't Libs' problem. It's yours.
I'm well aware of what America means, thank you. Today's libs haven't a clue.

Nobody brought up "what America means". I brought up what "Lib" means. No wonder you try to change the subject.

I haven't even touched "Lin wristed". Yet. Guess that's why the OP is in hiding.

america hating lib is gonna lib

Liberals "libbed" when they invented America, Douchenozzle.
Today's libs couldn't invent America.

The fact that you don't know what a term means ain't Libs' problem. It's yours.
I'm well aware of what America means, thank you. Today's libs haven't a clue.

Nobody brought up "what America means". I brought up what "Lib" means. No wonder you try to change the subject.

I haven't even touched "Lin wristed". Yet. Guess that's why the OP is in hiding.
Today's libs are hardly liberal.

I honestly don't understand why people give up their seats either. I wouldn't do it. Everyone in the military is a volunteer who chose to be there and face what ever it is they face.

On election day they spit on our POWs and forever surrendered their "we love the military" bullshit but still they persist.

The professor sounds like an attention whore.

Typical left loon

Thank you. Much closer to the mark than "Lib". Neither the tweeter in the story, nor the posters calling for his resignation, are expressing "lib". "Lib" means freedom of expression, not suppression of it.

1. If you offer up your seat to the inform, the elderly, or to show respect to the military, that shows the world ytou are at least slefless enough to give up some comforts for others for good cause.

2. On the other hand if you dont, then you have that right as well. No harm if you do not do good to others, which is why it is a moral choice.

3. But to criticize or slam on people who do give up their seats is just plain old advocacy for diminishing what is good and thus promoting what is self obsessed and evil.

But then again, this professor is the same guy that advocated genocide for white people.

The professor sounds like an attention whore.

Typical left loon

Thank you. Much closer to the mark than "Lib". Neither the tweeter in the story, nor the posters calling for his resignation, are expressing "lib". "Lib" means freedom of expression, not suppression of it.

What? Cease bothering me with your blabbering nonsense

I just agreed with your point and complimented your thinking. If that's 'blabbering nonsense' whelp.... all righty then.

1. If you offer up your seat to the inform, the elderly, or to show respect to the military, that shows the world ytou are at least slefless enough to give up some comforts for others for good cause.

2. On the other hand if you dont, then you have that right as well. No harm if you do not do good to others, which is why it is a moral choice.

3. But to criticize or slam on people who do give up their seats is just plain old advocacy for diminishing what is good and thus promoting what is self obsessed and evil.

At the risk of further 'blabbering nonsense' --- I agree with this too.

Why should anyone else care if another person gives up there seat to solider? No one is taking your seat or asking you to give it up so shut up and get over it.

Forum List

Back