🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lib throw Lin wristed tantrum over soldier on his flight

I honestly don't understand why people give up their seats either. I wouldn't do it. Everyone in the military is a volunteer who chose to be there and face what ever it is they face.
Dude, that says a lot more about YOU than I think you meant to.

Yes, it says I'm not going to give up a thousand dollar seat for somebody just because they volunteered for a certain profession. If you want to do that, be my guest. Nobody joins the military to be worshiped with constant accolades.

I would give up my seat for Pogo.
If my seat was next to an emergency exit, and only if I was able to loosen the door lock first.

america hating lib is gonna lib

Liberals "libbed" when they invented America, Douchenozzle.
Today's libs couldn't invent America.

The fact that you don't know what a term means ain't Libs' problem. It's yours.

Today's "liberals" aren't liberals in the classical sense. They are progressives. Back when "progressive" became a dirty word with very negative connotations attached to it, they started calling themselves "liberal", because it was such a positive term associated with "liberty" and the founding fathers. Of course it was all a lie, just another smokescreen to cover their ultra left wing politics. Today "liberals" are nothing more than anti-capitalist globalists that hate white Christian culture, to the point they now embrace Islamic fascism to help them destroy Western culture.

america hating lib is gonna lib

Liberals "libbed" when they invented America, Douchenozzle.
Today's libs couldn't invent America.

The fact that you don't know what a term means ain't Libs' problem. It's yours.

Today's "liberals" aren't liberals in the classical sense. They are progressives. Back when "progressive" became a dirty word with very negative connotations attached to it, they started calling themselves "liberal", because it was such a positive term associated with "liberty" and the founding fathers. Of course it was all a lie, just another smokescreen to cover their ultra left wing politics. Today "liberals" are nothing more than anti-capitalist globalists that hate white Christian culture, to the point they now embrace Islamic fascism to help them destroy Western culture.

Nnnnnope. First off Progressivism has been gone for a century. Secondment, it was the far right who started misusing the term "Liberal" back in the McCarthy daze. The actual terms never changed, but intellectually shortchanged puddles like yourself muddle on using terms to mean the opposite of themselves. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back