Liberal Appeasement...?

QED. Commodity fetish appeasement.

Equally interesting that nobody else in the world does it except our former colony, the Philippines.

Equally interesting that nobody else in the world does it except our former colony, the Philippines.

What is interesting is that you have a problem with it.

Its more like appeasing RW's when their never ending Liberal bashing takes front and center stage to everything else ..

hows that working out for America?
If you dumb fucks were running the country properly we wouldn't have a reason to bash ya. Fuck it up you damn well better expect a response

If you dumb fucks were running the country properly we wouldn't have a reason to bash ya. Fuck it up you damn well better expect a response ..

you're saying the Republicans cant win an election when they run against dumb fucks ... got it.

Appeasing terrorists, rioters, looters, the Democratic Party sponsored race baiting industry, China, Russia, North Korea, Iran .. etc. .. hows that working out for America??

My opinion .. not so well ....:blowup:

There's a silver-lining to all of this: Obama has achieved Peak Progressivism. It's all downhill for the Lefties now that regular Americans are seeing in high relief how much the Lefties hate them and want to ruin their lives.

What is interesting is that you have a problem with it.

Hey, I've just never gotten into fetishism and the whole object-worship thing.
I'm sure it's tons o' fun for the kinky-oriented.

Its more like appeasing RW's when their never ending Liberal bashing takes front and center stage to everything else ..

If you dumb fucks were running the country properly we wouldn't have a reason to bash ya. Fuck it up you damn well better expect a response

If you dumb fucks were running the country properly we wouldn't have a reason to bash ya. Fuck it up you damn well better expect a response ..

you're saying the Republicans cant win an election when they run against dumb fucks ... got it.
So I guess you missed the last two midterms? Dumbfucks ousted

then the Republicans ARE running the Country, and you're calling THEM dumb fucks .. got it.

then the Republicans ARE running the Country, and you're calling THEM dumb fucks .. got it.
Do you have anything that isn't utterly childish to add to this conversation?

sure, try this ..

first you say the dumb fucks aren't running to country properly .. then you say the dumb fucks were ousted in the last two elections .. ..

so I'll add this to the conversation ... you have no idea what you're saying, YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

sure, try this ..

first you say the dumb fucks aren't running to country properly .. then you say the dumb fucks were ousted in the last two elections .. ..

so I'll add this to the conversation ... you have no idea what you're saying, YOU'RE AN IDIOT.
Hey dumbass. The new congress has not been seated yet so guess who's still in control?

Moron

The GOP never appeases. They pander. They pander to the tea party. They pander to the religious Right. They pander to the major corporations. They pander to the wealthy. They pander to racial bigots. They pander to the defense industry. They pander to the pharmaceutical industry. They pander to the military.

sure, try this ..

Hey dumbass. The new congress has not been seated yet so guess who's still in control?

Moron
I hope you're still on this site about 22 months after the new senate has been seated.

What I'm positive you'll find then is a 22 month old Republican controlled Capitol Hill, and they will not have sent one piece of legislation to the white house that would improve the economy or cut taxes. They will have sent plenty of legislation with deal breakers clinging to it that Obama cannot sign. After Jeb Bush takes office, he'll get flooded with legislation the GOP thinks will help. Dana Perino will have meaningful employment again as white house press spokesperson, and you'll hear all about how criticizing the President is helping the terrorists

sure, try this ..

Moron

you have no idea what you're saying, YOU'RE AN IDIOT

I'm looking forward to another 40 votes to repeal ACA.... That's always constructive.

then look forward to a veto, then look forward to a 2/3 rds majotity vote in Congress to overturn the veto ...

look forward to your ass turning green before that happens ...

I'm looking forward to another 40 votes to repeal ACA.... That's always constructive.

then look forward to a veto, then look forward to a 2/3 rds majotity vote in Congress to overturn the veto ...

look forward to your ass turning green before that happens ...
The people who understand how the ACA has transformed our healthcare system, in both positive and negative ways, also know that you cannot repeal it right now. It would be like removing both lungs from a lung cancer patient.

But they'll keep trying, just to support GOP electioneering efforts.

And that is great...because the very last thing we need is creating meaningful legislation that would help America.

I've always marvelled at that -- "I pledge allegiance to the flag". Not "I pledge allegiance to my country" or my "philosophy" or my "ideal", but .... I pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth.

They'll say, "but ... but.... it's a symbol!"

Appeasement for the symbolminded.
Try reading the complete pledge ... after "and" ...sheesh

The GOP never appeases. They pander. They pander to the tea party. They pander to the religious Right. They pander to the major corporations. They pander to the wealthy. They pander to racial bigots. They pander to the defense industry. They pander to the pharmaceutical industry. They pander to the military.
533211_10151715506259123_1415855064_n.jpg

Forum List

Back