Liberal Attacks Beautiful Melania Trump With An Egg..............Gets Arrested

How do u know he's liberal? Conservatives hate trump too Ya know .

I tell people, a roll of quarters is the way to go. Because "money is speech"

quarter.JPG

Trump's more in line with politicians in other western countries. He's no saviour of America, but if he brings about universal healthcare then he'll be doing enough.

Yet another shining example of Liberal tolerance and class....

:clap:

Yet another example of message board ipse dixit flung by a blatant racist Klanner with bogus quotes in his own sigline.

Or as we call it here, "Tuesday".

Yet another example of message board ipse dixit flung by a blatant racist Klanner with bogus quotes in his own sigline.

Based on the remark about 'bogus quotes on his signature line' and the fact that I have none, I take it you are NOT talking about me. If you were trying to do so, you failed.

So was it your intent to personally attack someone who condemns such an attack on someone because they have a different opinion? If so, you are demonstrating the same tolerance and class the egg-thrower exhibited.

Then again, Liberals always want to blame the ones pointing out those committing crimes for their 'cause' rather than the ones committing the crimes....

Based on the remark about 'bogus quotes on his signature line' and the fact that I have none, I take it you are NOT talking about me. If you were trying to do so, you failed.

So was it your intent to personally attack someone who condemns such an attack on someone because they have a different opinion? If so, you are demonstrating the same tolerance and class the egg-thrower exhibited.

Then again, Liberals always want to blame the ones pointing out those committing crimes for their 'cause' rather than the ones committing the crimes....

Clearly --- at least clearly to the sentient who read English --- my use of the third person demonstrates that I'm talking about the OP with remarks on his consistent foundation of dishonesty.

You know the OP --- the one who refers to his own supporting act as "a Jew"?
Or is this all sailing over your head?
Tell me more about "class" now.

Where the heck were the Bikers for Trump and Trump's Hell's Angels? Aren't they supposed to be protecting him from the rowdy teenagers?

Forum List

Back