Liberal Attacks Beautiful Melania Trump With An Egg..............Gets Arrested

Yanno maybe this is why Donald Rump's face is so orange all the time. Egg yolks.

article-2062285-0ED1935700000578-111_468x670.jpg

I bet his favorite Pope was ---- Benedict. And he hangs with Kevin Bacon.
Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif

I tell people, a roll of quarters is the way to go. Because "money is speech"

View attachment 70328
If you throw that you can be legally dispatched in all 50 states.
What's dispatched?

He means that the Drumpfisti would be legally allowed to beat the assailant to death, while soiling their drawers.
No, I mean shot in self defense. That's a lethal object if thrown. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Melania is a hot piece of ass. But I am a little surprised that Steve-O approves of his candidate being with a foreigner devoid of Anglo-Saxon blood. Is that not a problem for you?

View attachment 70328
What's dispatched?

He means that the Drumpfisti would be legally allowed to beat the assailant to death, while soiling their drawers.
No, I mean shot in self defense. That's a lethal object if thrown. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Secret Service isn't very gun-happy, for obvious reasons.

View attachment 70328
What's dispatched?

Secret Service isn't very gun-happy, for obvious reasons.
Secret Service? We all have the right to defend ourselves.

they did the same to the Bush administration. Democrat paid protesters are some of the nastiest and most dangerous. Not only do they Have the UNION goons already at hand, but they pay some psycho off the streets who the hell knows his background.

Yet another shining example of Liberal tolerance and class....

:clap:

Yet another example of message board ipse dixit flung by a blatant racist Klanner with bogus quotes in his own sigline.

Or as we call it here, "Tuesday".
Awe are you pissed that liberals are proving themselves to be intolerant assholes?

I uh, don't think you can make a case that Steve McRacist is a "liberal" there, Sparkles.

But you go ahead and ask him. Be my jest.

Forum List

Back