Liberal Black woman breaks down in tears, demanding answers from Kamala About illegals getting tons of money for nothing.

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The woman featured in the video below payed $25,000 for a food truck a few years ago and recently is trying to sell it. An illegal migrant approached her ready to buy her truck with money from the US government. An extraordinary thing, my friends.

This is a left-wing black woman As she said in the video wrongly that she was denied a bank loan because she was black. Her she shows a modern left wing tendency. And you can see how she is grappling in the video with her emotions saying “I hope I’m not offending anybody wrt her comment on illegals” when she is actually saying nothing offensive about illegals getting tons of money from the US government.

Btw I’m a white man. I’ve been denied bank loans. I was denied getting into a university. These things don’t happen because of race. I’ve been given nothing in this country for being white. I am on the same level as a working class , middle-class black guy. We are equal. Hopefully the lady above can eventually realize this as well.

Will that lady above still vote for Harris come November? That’s the big question and we will see. She’s been fed a big propaganda lie about race America. But now she realizes that while she had to work her ass off to buy a food truck …that the very politicians she supports have given tens of thousands of dollars away to individual illegal migrants in this country.

But she correctly pointed out very emotionally by the way…. of this massive injustice going on in America. Where illegals are getting tens of thousands of dollars and credits and even loans to buy cars for example. By the way, this is not the illegals fault. It’s not the fault of our fellow Christian from Honduras or Venezuela wherever it might be.

This is directly the fault of the US government policies. Where are Republicans on this. It’s the uni party giveaway all our money to foreign countries for their wars, giving us horrible economic policies…. they locked us down unnecessarily in 2020 wrecking the economy. Today we have Record high home prices in this country.. food gas prices still very high . One of the worst economies in American history going on right now… making things difficult for working class Americans like the lady featured in the video above.

Last edited:
The woman featured in the video below payed $25,000 for a food truck a few years ago and recently is trying to sell it. An illegal migrant approached her ready to buy her truck with money from the US government. An extraordinary thing, my friends.

This is a left-wing black woman As she said in the video wrongly that she was denied a bank loan because she was black. Her she shows a modern left wing tendency. And you can see how she is grappling in the video with her emotions saying “I hope I’m not offending anybody wrt her comment on illegals” when she is actually saying nothing offensive about illegals getting tons of money from the US government.

Btw I’m a white man. I’ve been denied bank loans. I was denied getting into a university. These things don’t happen because of race. I’ve been given nothing in this country for being white. I am on the same level as a working class , middle-class black guy. We are equal. Hopefully the lady above can eventually realize this as well.

Will that lady above still vote for Harris come November? That’s the big question and we will see. She’s been fed a big propaganda lie about race America. But now she realizes that while she had to work her ass off to buy a food truck …that the very politicians she supports have given tens of thousands of dollars away to individual illegal migrants in this country.

But she correctly pointed out very emotionally by the way…. of this massive injustice going on in America. Where illegals are getting tens of thousands of dollars and credits and even loans to buy cars for example. By the way, this is not the illegals fault. It’s not the fault of our fellow Christian from Honduras or Venezuela wherever it might be.

This is directly the fault of the US government policies. Where are Republicans on this. It’s the uni party giveaway all our money to foreign countries for their wars, giving us horrible economic policies…. they locked us down unnecessarily in 2020 wrecking the economy. Today we have Record high home prices in this country.. food gas prices still very high . One of the worst economies in American history going on right now… making things difficult for working class Americans like the lady featured in the video above.

Elections have consequences. She ain't seen nothing yet.

Maybe I'll start a thread of illegals in the schools, which disproportionally harm Black kids. Who are Americans. American citizens.

Of course the Democrats don't care

God is going work His powerfulness - after all the theatrics and sensationalism of the DNC next week...

You will see the polls began to change. No worries, Trump will be our next president.

Interesting.

Forum List

Back