Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Chose to? A reporter knowing they were Christian based, assaulted their daughter for a comment. No, the left assaulted them then ran with a comment from the daughter-not the owner and misrepresented their stance on top of it all.
Are you giving the victim bigots money?

You know, even being unemployed I managed to scrounge up enough money to donate to them. Yes.

Let's not make it personal, TK.

You liberals made this personal the moment you sicked your goons on defenseless pizzeria owner and his family.

Screw you.
Sicked your goons on a defenseless pizzeria owner? Don't you think you'e over dramatizing just a bit? This guy elected to put himself in the middle of the gay rights issue. For that, he got some demonstrators protesting his action bombed with messages on Facebook. Reading conservative media, you would think his store was burned and he was left hanging from a utility pole. What actually happened is he closed his store, poor-mouthed to media and money is rolling from supporters to the tune of about $200,000, more money than his store would have made in 6 months. However to his credit he certainly knows an opportunity when he sees it.

11039844_798727370223975_7073883485285402865_n.jpg

The left ended Jim Crow. This is just one more step along the way.

You're historically challenged. But that's no surprise at all, none at all.

Name the liberals who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and I'll name the liberals who supported it.

We'll see who runs out of names first.

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

Thanks for wasting my time. He never mentions a single liberal that opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Side note: I'm a Christian, but I support Jewish values. I've always loved the very practical, logical approach Judaism takes toward living life as a good person.

YAWN

when has a liberal boycott every worked anyway?
Coors. Look it up.
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

The simple fact that Indiana has now pulled the anti-gay teeth out of this due to economic pressure is proof you are full of shit.

You do realize that you among many others attacked this family EVEN THOUGH, since the don't cater ANY WEDDINGS, saying they wouldn't cater a gay wedding violated NO LAW. EVEN THIS ONE WHEN CHANGED.

Isn't it about time you and the other blood thirsty posters apologize to these people!

Good Lord, grow up and do the right thing.

They boycotted the place on principle. The principle must be.

"If I find a business that does not like me, does not want my business, I have every right to force my money on them and make the bigot even wealthier"

Maybe that's the reason there isn't a gay outcry over Apple doing business with countries that kill gays?

I dunno, sounds crazy to me.

Omg, you aren't saying that homosexuality is a mental disorder, are you??

Maybe they'll gaycott you too so you too can be wealthy!

I think he's saying that liberalism is a mental disorder, and of course we already know that.

Here's the new language in the bill:

This chapter does not:

8 (I) authorize a provider to refuse to offer or provide services,

9 facilities, use of public accommodations, goods, employment,
10 or housing to any member or members of the general public
11 on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, age, national
12 origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
13 United States military service;
14 (2) establish a defense to a civil action or criminal prosecution
15 for refusal by a provider to offer or provide services, facilities,
16 use of public accommodations, goods, employment, or housing
17 to any member or members of the general public on the basis
18 of race, color, religion, ancestry, age, national origin,
19 disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or United
20 States military service;

Oops, the homophobic pizzeria lost it's legal defense for discriminating against gays.

Lol, but regardless, you're still
A loon
Not at all. My side keeps winning, your side keeps losing.

^^^^^loon alert^^^^^
Grow up please.

Good lord, hearing that from you is funny as hell!

Hey everyone FREE COMEDY!

They're just mad they can't redistribute the money.

Cue a Democrat bill to tax crowdfunded gifts in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

You're historically challenged. But that's no surprise at all, none at all.

Name the liberals who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and I'll name the liberals who supported it.

We'll see who runs out of names first.

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

Thanks for wasting my time. He never mentions a single liberal that opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Left, using liberal is your typical straw man argument tactic...which never works.

YAWN

when has a liberal boycott every worked anyway?
Coors. Look it up.
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

The simple fact that Indiana has now pulled the anti-gay teeth out of this due to economic pressure is proof you are full of shit.

You do realize that you among many others attacked this family EVEN THOUGH, since the don't cater ANY WEDDINGS, saying they wouldn't cater a gay wedding violated NO LAW. EVEN THIS ONE WHEN CHANGED.

Isn't it about time you and the other blood thirsty posters apologize to these people!

Good Lord, grow up and do the right thing.

boohoo. You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind. Put that in your Bible pipe and smoke it.

Forum List

Back