Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Are you giving the victim bigots money?

You know, even being unemployed I managed to scrounge up enough money to donate to them. Yes.

Let's not make it personal, TK.

You liberals made this personal the moment you sicked your goons on defenseless pizzeria owner and his family.

Screw you.
Sicked your goons on a defenseless pizzeria owner? Don't you think you'e over dramatizing just a bit? This guy elected to put himself in the middle of the gay rights issue. For that, he got some demonstrators protesting his action bombed with messages on Facebook. Reading conservative media, you would think his store was burned and he was left hanging from a utility pole. What actually happened is he closed his store, poor-mouthed to media and money is rolling from supporters to the tune of about $200,000, more money than his store would have made in 6 months. However to his credit he certainly knows an opportunity when he sees it.

Last edited:
Don't you think you'e over dramatizing just a bit?

No.

This guy elected to put himself in the middle of the gay rights issue.

He didn't. He was ambushed by a TV station.

For that, he got some demonstrators protesting his action and and messages on Facebook.

He got more than that. I read 1500 Facebook reviews last night, some are downright vulgar, some want him to die, some wanted him to leave Indiana. Oh, the tolerance.

Reading conservative media, you would think his store was burned and he was left hanging from a utility pole

It would have been burned to the ground had certain people had their way.

What actually happened is he closed his store, poor-mouthed to media and money is rolling from supporters to the tune of about $200,000, more money than his store would have made in 6 months.

I smell butthurt. This is what happens when you focus the brunt of your hatred on someone for one simple opinion. What actually happened and what you think happened are drastically different things.

Will the RWnuts be raising money for the hundreds of millions of revenue lost to Indiana as company after company pulls their business out of Indiana?

We'll boycott all those companies.
Yes...they are shaking.....just like you were shaking at the thought of putting up a "We don't serve Gays" sign. Just think of how much money you gave up by not doing that and announcing it? It would have been like hitting paydirt!

Over a quarter of a million dollars in less than 24 hours and still going strong. The fail is strong with this boycott

Over a quarter of a million dollars in less than 24 hours and still going strong. The fail is strong with this boycott

All because a pizza joint that doesn't cater weddings won't cater a wedding.

Can you imagine the uproar if this same reporter goes into a Ford dealership and asks if their dealership would refuse to sell an Impala to a gay couple. If the dealer said they don't sell Chevy products, HE'D BE A DEAD MAN!

I doubt Courtney is a "RWer"

Among $200K+ Donated to Christian Owners of Indiana Pizzeria Is $20 Gift That’s Being Called the ‘Greatest Thing I’ve Seen in Years’

Among all of the donations was a $20 contribution that is being called the “greatest things I’ve seen in years” and the epitome of “real tolerance.” The GoFundMe page was set up by Lawrence Jones, a contributor for TheBlaze TV’s “Dana.”

A woman, who identified herself as Courtney Hoffman, wrote:

“As a member of the gay community, I would like to apologize for the mean spirited attacks on you and your business. I know many gay individuals who fully support your right to stand up for your beliefs and run your business according to those beliefs. We are outraged at the level of hate and intolerance that has been directed at you and I sincerely hope that you are able to rebuild.”

Among 200K Donated to Christian Owners of Indiana Pizzeria Is 20 Gift That s Being Called the Greatest Thing I ve Seen in Years TheBlaze.com

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Not me! Hey, I have an idea. The gays have a rainbow flag, ISIS the black flag of anarchy, so why don't bigots have a flag?

Gee Hook, maybe you could design one, I'd recommend using black, like ISIS, with three yellow verticle stripes, each topped with the letter K.

Among $200K+ Donated to Christian Owners of Indiana Pizzeria Is $20 Gift That’s Being Called the ‘Greatest Thing I’ve Seen in Years’

Among all of the donations was a $20 contribution that is being called the “greatest things I’ve seen in years” and the epitome of “real tolerance.” The GoFundMe page was set up by Lawrence Jones, a contributor for TheBlaze TV’s “Dana.”

“As a member of the gay community, I would like to apologize for the mean spirited attacks on you and your business. I know many gay individuals who fully support your right to stand up for your beliefs and run your business according to those beliefs. We are outraged at the level of hate and intolerance that has been directed at you and I sincerely hope that you are able to rebuild.”

Among 200K Donated to Christian Owners of Indiana Pizzeria Is 20 Gift That s Being Called the Greatest Thing I ve Seen in Years TheBlaze.com

I would guess that she is next to get harassed.

Now THAT is a classy dame...

11039844_798727370223975_7073883485285402865_n.jpg

Forum List

Back