Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

They boycotted the place on principle. The principle must be.

"If I find a business that does not like me, does not want my business, I have every right to force my money on them and make the bigot even wealthier"

Maybe that's the reason there isn't a gay outcry over Apple doing business with countries that kill gays?

I dunno, sounds crazy to me.
Apple isn't being boycotted because the queers like their iPhones and the CEO mutters the correct PC bullshit.

Here is a valid reason to boycott Apple.

"Cook may believe Indiana’s new law is very dangerous towards gays…
But it’snot as dangerousas the several countries Apple does business with where they execute gays.

Four of the ten countries where they kill gays are on this Apple list:
– Uganda
– Nigeria
– Qatar

– Saudi Arabia

If Tim Cook really wanted to help gays, he might want to focus on the Apple customers who execute them."

Absolutely. Now I have been rocking on many boards in the EU. Finding this a blast.

Nothing better than good old hypocrisy.

A friend of mine wrote this, he absolutely nails it....

Bullies

I guess I should never be surprised at the rank hypocrisy anymore.

There are hundreds of anti-bullying programs throughout the country, from schools to the WWE.

But who are the biggest bullies in this country? The LGBT community as they press their homo agenda. Take the little pizza joint in Indiana, forced to close after getting death threats, fire bombing threats. And they didn't even say they would serve gays, but as Christians, if asked, would not cater a gay event. You should be able to serve or not serve anyone you want. NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO HOMOS. Coach K attacked because he is a basketball coach, at a basketball media event because he wants to talk about basketball and not homos.

Actually, it's the entire left wing that does this. They get away to storming politicians homes, business owners homes if they feel slighted in the least. If the left wing supports it, all bets are off on bullying. And, you throw anything Christian in the mix, forget about it. Right to Life people can be attacked at will, no charges. Immigrant groups can threaten those who fly the American flag in America. Blacks riot, even though there was nothing to support that Trayvon or Michael Brown were killed because they were Black, or had their hands up (as examples).

And f*ck you Apple and WalMart. You do business with some of the most horrendous abusers of human rights in the world. Sure, you can safely come out against a law in Indiana or Arkansas, as long as it doesn't affect your botton line, right? You think you can prance around, being a homo in Indonesia, Apple? And WalMart, all that Chinese shit you sell. China is one of the biggest abusers in the world. PIAPS and the Bubba Foundation yap about women rights, yet they take 10s and 20s of millions of dollars from women abusers like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other middle eastern countries. I'd like to see someone wear bottomless chaps in one of those countries, then you'd see some real repression. I don't see progtards or homo groups going apeshit when they toss people off buildings, like ISIS does. But let a Mom and Pop business have a religious belief that homosexuality is wrong, and that's when the shit hits the fan. You're good at going after soft targets...pretty much what terrorists do.

So, in the future, save me your sanctimonious bull shit. If you want to talk the talk, how about walking the f*cking walk for a change. Until then, I will do what I have always been taught in dealing with bullies. Someone bullies you, you knock them the f*ck out. You want to push, don't cry when we push back. This, I suppose, is still America. And I am allowed to have any opinion that I want. I won't be bullied into changing my morals or beliefs. There is something you can hang your feather boa on.

As a sign off, F*CK you Dumbama. You had to lie about your gay leanings to get elected. You are the biggest hypocrite of them all.

Hopefully the girl in the video uses the money to fix her teeth.

I thought you progressives were all about supporting those who are underpaid? You demonstrate quite nicely the outright bigotry of the left wing asshats who claim to care about the small guy but in reality despise them because you think you are so superior.

She is not underpaid

She is a pizza heiress who is currently a freeloader

Clive Bundy had lots of support too.
Bigots are big news here sometimes. Maybe she should have said ******* were better off as slaves, and the fund would be twice as large by now.

What religion teaches that one must not sell pizza to homosexuals?

I'll save you the trouble. It's a madeup one. It's a human idea passed off as the word of some God.

(Of course one could argue that describes every religion.)

Read the articles, they never said they wouldn't sell pizza to homosexuals.

I thought you progressives were all about supporting those who are underpaid? You demonstrate quite nicely the outright bigotry of the left wing asshats who claim to care about the small guy but in reality despise them because you think you are so superior.

She is not underpaid

Why do you hate women?

She is not underpaid

They own a single fucking pizza shop in a small town and you claim she's an heiress? You fuckers have lost your minds and should be committed to a psych ward.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Maybe you should donate to the cause of a dictionary. Liberals don't "threaten violence".

Of course they do. They threaten violence all the time. And they deliver.

Uh -- do dey now?

Example?

Oh I don't know, maybe the death threats being rec'd by the pizzeria we're talking about.

Or the threats of rioting and violence in Ferguson (which were fulfilled)...and over the Martin/Zimmerman affair...

Have you ever LISTENED to Sharpton?

Sharpton gets more death threats than these pizza people have .

And more donations

She is not underpaid

They own a single fucking pizza shop in a small town and you claim she's an heiress? You fuckers have lost your minds and should be committed to a psych ward.

The modern day lefty is insane... they harp on and on about nuclear proliferation and gay rights then help crazies who execute homosexuals get nukes.

Seriously.. they are nuts.

She is not underpaid

The modern day lefty is insane... they harp on and on about nuclear proliferation and gay rights then help crazies who execute homosexuals get nukes.

Seriously.. they are nuts.
It's got so damn ridiculous in the last 8 years it's unbelievable. Equal rights is never their goal. It's forced conformity to their ideals or else.

Indiana lawmakers OK changes to religious objections law
Indiana lawmakers OK changes to religious objections law - Yahoo News

"The amendment to the Religious Freedom Restoration Act approved Thursday by both chambers prohibits service providers from using the law as a legal defense for refusing to provide services, goods, facilities or accommodations. It also bars discrimination based on factors that include race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or United States military service."

Happy days. Say goodbye to the Pizza Bigot's right to not cater gay weddings, they just lost it.

This is now officially the funniest thread ever on USMB.

Ummmmm, this pizza place doesn't cater weddings period.

You can now get the wads out of your panties and carry on.

Forum List

Back