Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Hopefully the girl in the video uses the money to fix her teeth.

I thought you progressives were all about supporting those who are underpaid? You demonstrate quite nicely the outright bigotry of the left wing asshats who claim to care about the small guy but in reality despise them because you think you are so superior.
Yes, which is why I hope she does something about her dental issues before she burns through the cash.

Yes.......the little people are useful when they are poor, angry, hateful....and willing to obey the will of the left wing superiors..........but when they are little people who resist the borg collective....then the knives come out..........imagine if a conservative said that about a lefty activist............we'd never hear the end of it......what vile, disgusting monsters you people are.....
OMG, I said she has bad teeth! Meanwhile you people call women sluts and whores.
That's what liberals called Palin and Rice. It's also what rappers say in their music. All liberal.

Over $204,000, take a month off and enjoy the money.
And come back well-rested because by law, shortly, you will have to cater faggot weddings...

Democrats booted from panel to allow vote on RFRA fix

The don't have to cater weddings at all.

I wouldn't own a business that dealt with ANY thing having to do with weddings, people who are getting married are all crazy and self centered for that one day. Who the hell wants that headache. Even after and they realized they overspent, they find all these stupid ass complaints to get money back. I have dealt with those nuts. The company still wanted to deal with the nutters, so I raised prices, I cut no breaks and didn't ever refund a dime from their complaints.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Great...is there a link....I'll throw in a few bucks for freedom.......if I lived in Indiana I would get a pizza there as well........for real freedom...not the New Speak freedom where bigotry and intolerance shut down a pizza place...and they call it freedom.......
Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

These good Christians ... helping out the poor and hungry

Who ever someone wants to give their money to, fine by me. I wouldn't donate to them but it is a free country and people have the right to give it to whoever, it is none of your business.

Freeloaders looking for a handout

Why don't you put dark sunglasses on them and hand them a cup?

Freeloading would be the Pizza owner doing that.
It was another person who put up the donation web site.

No, actually freeloading would be having government extract the money by force and then pay it to the owners of the pizza parlor. That's the liberal method.

Freeloaders looking for a handout

Why don't you put dark sunglasses on them and hand them a cup?
The restaurant owners did not solicit. This is from private sources.
Tough shit....Chew harder.

Freeloading is still freeloading

Even if you are taking money from Bigots
Hypocrite. If this were a private funding of a fellow lib, you'd be all for it..
Your straw man just caught fire.

A handout is still a handout

What ever happened to self respect in this country?

Give me a break, if it was some how flip flopped and it was a liberal getting the money, you would support it.

I would hope they would donate to a charity and not keep it, but it is not my money.

11091228_968044149895312_8159544852980258035_n.jpg

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!
Cool, now that the law is being changed I can't wait to see the first gay wedding reception at the pizzeria.

Dummy, they never said they would refuse service inside their business, did they? Typical ignorant lib.
Yes they did. They said they wouldn't serve a homosexual wedding party.
They also said (at least the daughter did) that they wouldn't serve a non-christian wedding party either. Gays and non-christians everywhere are devastated.

Bodey, seriously, you're not dumb, why would you want to enrich the very people who look down on you?

You think a law can do more than you yourself can?
What the heck are you talking about? I'm not enriching anyone.

Approaching $210,000

TK

If your post helped even a little to get to that amount:

:clap:

Lets keep this up guys!

Why? I'm not sure of the point, they have lot more than they will lose, at this point there are others that may need it more.

Maybe, but there needs to be a large statement made. It doesn't seem like $215,000 will be big enough. People need to show they won't stand for this type of liberal fascism being brought to bear on religious businesses.

Approaching $210,000

TK

If your post helped even a little to get to that amount:

:clap:

Lets keep this up guys!

Why? I'm not sure of the point, they have lot more than they will lose, at this point there are others that may need it more.

As one of the libturd posters in here said, it's a great way of saying "fuck you" to the queer Mafia.

Cool, now that the law is being changed I can't wait to see the first gay wedding reception at the pizzeria.

Dummy, they never said they would refuse service inside their business, did they? Typical ignorant lib.
Yes they did. They said they wouldn't serve a homosexual wedding party.
They also said (at least the daughter did) that they wouldn't serve a non-christian wedding party either. Gays and non-christians everywhere are devastated.

Bodey, seriously, you're not dumb, why would you want to enrich the very people who look down on you?

You think a law can do more than you yourself can?
What the heck are you talking about? I'm not enriching anyone.

By doing business with them. Exchanging their services for your money enriches those who disagree with you.

Forum List

Back