Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

278k and change.

With that kind of money, they'll barely be able to recoup the loss of this fiasco. Never mind the cost of starting a new business if this one fails.

Do any of you even know how much it costs just to start a business, not including running one? 278k won't cut it.

Restaurants are expensive. Depending on code the hood and fire suppression system will take a good chunk of that change

278k and change.

With that kind of money, they'll barely be able to recoup the loss of this fiasco. Never mind the cost of starting a new business if this one fails.

Do any of you even know how much it costs just to start a business, not including running one? 278k won't cut it.
All that $278K needs to do, is to offset their loss of business, for a few days or a week or two, until things calm down.

278k and change.

All that $278K needs to do, is to offset their loss of business, for a few days or a week or two, until things calm down.
As long as they don't fold, yes. However, the damage to their reputation is significant, considering that the damage was based upon a lie. A local media outlet asked a 'gotcha' question, and then stood back and made money on the reporting. Its like setting a fire and then yelling for everyone to come look at the fire! They should be held criminally liable for the damage they caused to this business.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Maybe you should donate to the cause of a dictionary. Liberals don't "threaten violence".

Of course they do. They threaten violence all the time. And they deliver.

Uh -- do dey now?

Example?

Can you say, "Ferguson, Missouri"?

Can you read posts posted that already answered your post before you posted it?

Dafuck does "Ferguson, Missouri" have to do with "Liberals" anyway?

278k and change.

I doubt that place made that much in profit over three years. This is a boon to them. Now all they have to do is sue the news channel and the media outlets that made false headlines for a few million each and they're set for life.

278k and change.

Talk some more clueless shit buddy, have opened and successfully run 2 business that were set up for a lot less than that and were damn lucrative to the point the were profitable when sold.

But you just keep thinking those poor ole folks are going to be SOL with $300,000 ..................

What an ignorant moron ..................

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

$28,000 since this thread was started. How about that.
These dollars that make you so happy, all show why gays need protection here.

Stop it, I'm enough drunk now, stop now it.

Not sure I'm understanding the phrase "enough drunk". Does not compute.

I take a shot each time a liberal lies.

At this point I'm worried about alcohol poisoning.

Oh hell I would be pickled .................

278k and change.

Restaurants are expensive. Depending on code the hood and fire suppression system will take a good chunk of that change

They will be looking for a vacant diner with all those amenities already ...............

Why would you build when you can already find it already built??

I watched a land lord agree to install the vent hood, grease traps and all fire suppression equipment in exchange for a good tenant to ink up a rental contract.

278k and change.

Talk some more clueless shit buddy, have opened and successfully run 2 business that were set up for a lot less than that and were damn lucrative to the point the were profitable when sold.

But you just keep thinking those poor ole folks are going to be SOL with $300,000 ..................

Well, I guess I can count you out as a liar then. When did you allegedly start and operate these businesses, 1935? What a idiot.

The Senate vote with names

tumblr_m59dnmTkIP1r2ynt4o1_1280.jpg

The left ended Jim Crow. This is just one more step along the way.

You're historically challenged. But that's no surprise at all, none at all.

Name the liberals who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and I'll name the liberals who supported it.

We'll see who runs out of names first.

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

Thanks for wasting my time. He never mentions a single liberal that opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Maybe you should donate to the cause of a dictionary. Liberals don't "threaten violence".

Of course they do. They threaten violence all the time. And they deliver.

Uh -- do dey now?

Example?

Can you say, "Ferguson, Missouri"?

Can you read posts posted that already answered your post before you posted it?

Dafuck does "Ferguson, Missouri" have to do with "Liberals" anyway?

Those that burned the businesses, looted and pillaged were.

You really needed it spelled out? You've become a disappointment

278k and change.

They will be looking for a vacant diner with all those amenities already ...............

Why would you build when you can already find it already built??

I watched a land lord agree to install the vent hood, grease traps and all fire suppression equipment in exchange for a good tenant to ink up a rental contract.

Of course second generation is cheaper. And if the rental rate is good enough, and the tenant has good enough financials, the sky's the limit for improvements.

The Senate vote with names

tumblr_m59dnmTkIP1r2ynt4o1_1280.jpg

The left ended Jim Crow. This is just one more step along the way.

You're historically challenged. But that's no surprise at all, none at all.

Name the liberals who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and I'll name the liberals who supported it.

We'll see who runs out of names first.

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

Thanks for wasting my time. He never mentions a single liberal that opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Is someone proposing that there are "Liberals" in that right column?

'scuse me, I have to get a bib....

278k and change.

Well, I guess I can count you out as a liar then. When did you allegedly start and operate these businesses, 1935? What a idiot.

Well look the little faggot has resorted to name calling ............

So you often get your panties in a wad when called on your childish bullshit??

How old do you think I would be if I opened a business in 1935??

See don't you look like a fucking moron right about now sport??

Forum List

Back