Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Will the RWnuts be raising money for the hundreds of millions of revenue lost to Indiana as company after company pulls their business out of Indiana?

We'll boycott all those companies.
Yes...they are shaking.....just like you were shaking at the thought of putting up a "We don't serve Gays" sign. Just think of how much money you gave up by not doing that and announcing it? It would have been like hitting paydirt!

Anyone should be terrified of a government that can force you to put a sign on your business singling you out for vandalism and violence. Let's see, when was the last time that was done? Oh yeah, Nazi Germany!

How predictable that you and the fucking Nazis believe in the same exact policy.

Playing word games, are you? All that matters is 21 of them have a D after their name.
The Senate vote with names

tumblr_m59dnmTkIP1r2ynt4o1_1280.jpg

You're historically challenged. But that's no surprise at all, none at all.

Name the liberals who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and I'll name the liberals who supported it.

We'll see who runs out of names first.

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

Thanks for wasting my time. He never mentions a single liberal that opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Is someone proposing that there are "Liberals" in that right column?

'scuse me, I have to get a bib....

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the girl in Indiana that the Liberals think is so bad because of her religious convictions:

OConnor_Indiana.jpg

Here is the picture of the guy in Iran that the Liberals think is trustworthy:

iran_7.jpg

Will the RWnuts be raising money for the hundreds of millions of revenue lost to Indiana as company after company pulls their business out of Indiana?

Oh I'm sure those companies will spend hundreds of millions moving......

Not

$296,000

People are off work know! This is awesome!

I'd like to see it get high enough to attract the attention of the media. That means at least $500,000, but $1,000,000 would guarantee it.

Playing word games, are you? All that matters is 21 of them have a D after their name.

Name the liberals who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and I'll name the liberals who supported it.

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

Thanks for wasting my time. He never mentions a single liberal that opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

? All that atters is 21 of those in the right column we

Don't sit on this board and lie.

The original point, right there for anyone to read, which you cut out, says:

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

Hmm-- I don't see "Democrats" referred to at all; I see "Liberals".

The list contains conservatives in the right column. That's it.

Oh I'm sure those companies will spend hundreds of millions moving......

Not

$296,000

People are off work know! This is awesome!

I'd like to see it get high enough to attract the attention of the media. That means at least $500,000, but $1,000,000 would guarantee it.

Email everyone you know, ask them to email their lists. I've gotten 10 back saying they donated and are spreading the word.

Hopefully the girl in the video uses the money to fix her teeth.

I thought you progressives were all about supporting those who are underpaid? You demonstrate quite nicely the outright bigotry of the left wing asshats who claim to care about the small guy but in reality despise them because you think you are so superior.

She is not underpaid

She is a pizza heiress who is currently a freeloader

They are freeloading from no one, they are given a gift, and the issue you have is only political.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Not me! Hey, I have an idea. The gays have a rainbow flag, ISIS the black flag of anarchy, so why don't bigots have a flag?

Gee Hook, maybe you could design one, I'd recommend using black, like ISIS, with three yellow verticle stripes, each topped with the letter K.

Can we make stupid liberals like you carry a flag? I think this would make a good flag for you turds:

liberal-idiot.png

Maybe you should donate to the cause of a dictionary. Liberals don't "threaten violence".

Of course they do. They threaten violence all the time. And they deliver.

Uh -- do dey now?

Example?

Can you say, "Ferguson, Missouri"?

Can you read posts posted that already answered your post before you posted it?

Dafuck does "Ferguson, Missouri" have to do with "Liberals" anyway?

Those that burned the businesses, looted and pillaged were.

You really needed it spelled out? You've become a disappointment
Pogo is holding the line of liberalism...but he's a minority. The party has been taken over by leftist fucks.

Indiana lawmakers OK changes to religious objections law
Indiana lawmakers OK changes to religious objections law - Yahoo News

"The amendment to the Religious Freedom Restoration Act approved Thursday by both chambers prohibits service providers from using the law as a legal defense for refusing to provide services, goods, facilities or accommodations. It also bars discrimination based on factors that include race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or United States military service."

Happy days. Say goodbye to the Pizza Bigot's right to not cater gay weddings, they just lost it.

With all the money they are getting, they don't HAVE to cater ANY weddings! I bet they are happier than you.

There were 6 gop vs 21 dems. That's all that matters. Got it? She tried to change the issue to liberals when liberals vs conservative is not the way votes in Congress work.

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

The left ended Jim Crow. This is just one more step along the way.

Let's hear it, Grandma.

J. William Fulbright

J. William Fulbright - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Fulbright signed The Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court's historic 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision. He subsequently joined with his fellow Southern Democrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as well as voting against the 1965 Voting Rights Act. However, during the Nixon administration Fulbright voted for a civil rights bill and led the charge against confirming Nixon's conservative Supreme Court nominees Clement Haynsworth and Harold Carswell. [9]

There were 6 gop vs 21 dems. That's all that matters. Got it? She tried to change the issue to liberals when liberals vs conservative is not the way votes in Congress work.

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

Yeah I'm afraid it is.

Watch this -- reprised from an earier post:

CRA '64:

The original House version:
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • >>> ALL SOUTHERNERS: 7-97 (6.7%--93.3%)

• Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94 – 6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85 – 15%)
  • >>> ALL NORTHERNERS: 283-33 (89.6%--11.4%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
  • Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
  • ALL SOUTHERNERS: 1--21 (4.5%--95.5%)
  • ALL NORTHERNERS: 72--6 (92.3%--7.7%)

Yes, there is a party pattern in that each line shows more support from the D side than the R side. But again, 94 versus 85 on one side is not significant.

But 96 on one side versus 92 on the other side?? You just hit the motherlode. NOW you can cite some polarization.
BIG time.

The numbers don't lie; your pattern is clearly there but it's regional, not party-political. And regional means cultural.

You take the numbers from the North -- both Dems and Repubs are for it.
You take the numbers from the South -- both Dems and Repubs are agin' it.
It's truly bipartisan in both directions. (!)

And to think people bitch about "gridlock".

Your conservatives are all in your right column with the "nay" votes. Party is irrelevant to that.

Let's hear it, Grandma.
National Review

Left, using liberal is your typical straw man argument tactic...which never works.

Name the liberals. Barry Goldwater voted against it. Was he a liberal?
Here's another:

Albert Gore Sr.

Albert Gore Sr. - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Gore was one of only three Democratic senators from the former Confederate states who did not sign the 1956 Southern Manifesto opposing integration, the others being Senate Majority Leader Lyndon B. Johnson of Texas (who was not asked to sign) and Tennessee's other senator, Estes Kefauver, who refused to sign. South Carolina Senator J. Strom Thurmond tried to get Gore to sign the Southern Manifesto, but Gore refused. Gore could not, however, be regarded as an integrationist, as he voted against some major civil rights legislation, including the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Forum List

Back