Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.

$176,919 of $175k
Raised by 6,232 people in 19 hours

If this current rate continues into tomorrow, of $176,919 per 19 hours they will reach $353,838 and $530,737 into the next day. These militant tactics backfired royally. The tears of liberals flow like the great Mississippi River.
Little buddy, nobody gives a shit, especially since the bill protecting gays and gender identity is about to hit Pence's desk.

The bill doesn't protect a fucking thing. Using force against innocent people isn't "protection" accept in the Mafia sense of the term.

Isn't curious how all the terminology you libturds use is so similar to terms that Nazis and Mafioso thugs use?

What I see here, is that while liberals use words and death threats, Christians and conservatives let their money do the talking. I see the clear winner here, and the losers are losing their minds.

:lmao:

Headlines in the local newspaper the following day...

Small time radio host fleeces rednecks for large donations.

Freeloaders looking for a handout

Why don't you put dark sunglasses on them and hand them a cup?

It's a volunteer effort organized by a radio host, not the Pizza Parlor owner. I thought you Libbies favored people giving money to other people.

Deadbeats looking for a free ride

Have they no self respect?

Dumbass, they were not looking, leftists were seeking.

God you progs are spineless. Simply admit your failure and move on.

Double down on your failure is funny as hell

Freeloading is still freeloading

Even for Bigots

Shades of Chick Fil-A.

The PC Police have a cow and help their target.

"Live and let live" cuts both ways, folks, get over yourselves.

Actually in both cases they won. Chick stopped funding anti-gay marriage groups and Indiana is passing a bill to protect gays. Works out fine.

It's a volunteer effort organized by a radio host, not the Pizza Parlor owner. I thought you Libbies favored people giving money to other people.

Even for Bigots

Oh stop it, they never asked for this and for your info a black man started it. Stop being a butt hurt fool and admit this one blew up right in your face

What I see here, is that while liberals use words and death threats, Christians and conservatives let their money do the talking. I see the clear winner here, and the losers are losing their minds.
What have they won when what they said they would do will soon be illegal?

$180,000 now.
Yes my child, you are the third person to post that.

Is that more, or fewer times then you posted on Memories Yelp page yesterday?
I didn't, but I thanked them for the laughs and told to enjoy the cash, once it's safe to leave the house that is.

Which means you know that the queers are a bunch of fascist thugs and that you approve of such behavior.

Do you wonder why so many people here think you're a scumbag?

Watch out, he'll slap you silly!

$176,919 of $175k

If this current rate continues into tomorrow, of $176,919 per 19 hours they will reach $353,838 and $530,737 into the next day. These militant tactics backfired royally. The tears of liberals flow like the great Mississippi River.

Even for Bigots

4adaf592c48e0f20_post-17223-cm41806050ded34129d3dgif-itcM.xxxlarge.gif

$176,919 of $175k

I never realized Bigots were so generous
Getting their licks in, while they still can.

Licks? You can't make this silly shit up
That is the phrase. I'm assuming you've heard it before?

Even for Bigots

Oh stop it, they never asked for this and for your info a black man started it. Stop being a butt hurt fool and admit this one blew up right in your face

Liberals think Charity should be done by the Government taxing people and giving the funds to politically favored cronies.

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

I know another way we can make money for Memories: charge one dollar for every word these liberals say. They'll be a multi-billion dollar franchise in record time.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!
Cool, now that the law is being changed I can't wait to see the first gay wedding reception at the pizzeria.

Dummy, they never said they would refuse service inside their business, did they? Typical ignorant lib.
Yes they did. They said they wouldn't serve a homosexual wedding party.

I know another way we can make money for Memories: charge one dollar for every word these liberals say. They'll be a multi-billion dollar franchise in record time.

I think people need to write the Indiana state legislature and tell them to vote down any revision of the bill

Forum List

Back