Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

I know another way we can make money for Memories: charge one dollar for every word these liberals say. They'll be a multi-billion dollar franchise in record time.

I think people need to write the Indiana state legislature and tell them to vote down any revision of the bill
Yeah, not gonna happen. The economic pressure is much greater than your $25 to a the pizza bigots.

Freeloaders looking for a handout

Why don't you put dark sunglasses on them and hand them a cup?

I know you are talking tongue and cheek, because a red herring it all that can make you feel good about know this liberal crusade backfired rather rapidly.

They asked for nothing. As small business owners, their hard-work, risk and sacrifice is what provided for them and it was unjustly taken away by small-minded intolerant hypocrites. Second, this fund wasn't started by them, rather it was started by a third party that didn't want to see them being kicked around!

Third, did you donate yet? I would think a justice crusader like you would support the little guy being attacked by intolerant bullies!

Who was intolerant first? The business said it would not serve gay people. They didn't start calling out a random business, they brought it on themselves by being intolerant.

You talk about these "Good christian values" but all I have seen them do is discriminate and treat gay people as second class citizens. That their rights to be equal is inferior to your rights to discriminate against them.

It's a volunteer effort organized by a radio host, not the Pizza Parlor owner. I thought you Libbies favored people giving money to other people.

Deadbeats looking for a free ride

Have they no self respect?

Dumbass, they were not looking, leftists were seeking.

God you progs are spineless. Simply admit your failure and move on.

Double down on your failure is funny as hell

Freeloading is still freeloading

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

How is giving money to a small business that is being targeted with death threats and boycott "hatred"?

I know another way we can make money for Memories: charge one dollar for every word these liberals say. They'll be a multi-billion dollar franchise in record time.

I think people need to write the Indiana state legislature and tell them to vote down any revision of the bill

We could start a petition...
You do that now, but Pence will sign this bill on the back of a napkin at Denny's if he needs to.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!
Cool, now that the law is being changed I can't wait to see the first gay wedding reception at the pizzeria.

Dummy, they never said they would refuse service inside their business, did they? Typical ignorant lib.
Yes they did. They said they wouldn't serve a homosexual wedding party.

Which should well be with in their rights.

What pat of "not serving a wedding party is not a critical service" do you not understand.

When will you nasty fucking faggots realize normal sane christian people don't want to be around your nasty vile ass's, period??

Why can't ya'll get that through your fucking dense heads that having to deal with filth and vile such as your culture brings is against my RELIGIOUS rights??

Why do you think your rights trump mine??

It's a volunteer effort organized by a radio host, not the Pizza Parlor owner. I thought you Libbies favored people giving money to other people.

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

How is giving money to a small business that is being targeted with death threats and boycott "hatred"?
The money is being given by people who hate faggots.

I know you are talking tongue and cheek, because a red herring it all that can make you feel good about know this liberal crusade backfired rather rapidly.

They asked for nothing. As small business owners, their hard-work, risk and sacrifice is what provided for them and it was unjustly taken away by small-minded intolerant hypocrites. Second, this fund wasn't started by them, rather it was started by a third party that didn't want to see them being kicked around!

Third, did you donate yet? I would think a justice crusader like you would support the little guy being attacked by intolerant bullies!

Who was intolerant first? The business said it would not serve gay people. They didn't start calling out a random business, they brought it on themselves by being intolerant.

You talk about these "Good christian values" but all I have seen them do is discriminate and treat gay people as second class citizens. That their rights to be equal is inferior to your rights to discriminate against them.

Yeah, just like those Jews brought on Kristalnacht by being Jewish.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

Cool, now that the law is being changed I can't wait to see the first gay wedding reception at the pizzeria.

Dummy, they never said they would refuse service inside their business, did they? Typical ignorant lib.

Ravi is a known liar so...

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

Lot's of people are learning to hate queers because of this episode.

Maybe you should donate to the cause of a dictionary. Liberals don't "threaten violence".

Yes they did. They said they wouldn't serve a homosexual wedding party.

Which should well be with in their rights.

What pat of "not serving a wedding party is not a critical service" do you not understand.

When will you nasty fucking faggots realize normal sane christian people don't want to be around your nasty vile ass's, period??

Why can't ya'll get that through your fucking dense heads that having to deal with filth and vile such as your culture brings is against my RELIGIOUS rights??

Why do you think your rights trump mine??
:rolleyes:

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

Lot's of people are learning to hate queers because of this episode.
No Sweetheart, this changes nothing. Burn the place to the ground and it might but really, what a pit of a town.

Forum List

Back