Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

The PC Police are getting more and more crazed.

Kind of funny to watch, but sad to see them divide us further.

I don't know. Never knew people could get wound up over weddings at a pizzeria, especially since it is a on the side thing that the restaurant allows straight wedding events.

It isn't as if they were refusing to serve pizza. That said, it is how the market works - some people don't like a company and others do, and if it gets enough money it stays afloat.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Maybe you should donate to the cause of a dictionary. Liberals don't "threaten violence".

Of course they do. They threaten violence all the time. And they deliver.

Uh -- do dey now?

Example?

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

Very nice. Very kind and giving people. But, I wonder why the same heart-felt sympathy and understanding is not extended in the same magnitude to other people and other causes. For example, it's well publicized and documented that we have homeless and forgotten Vets. We have children going to bed hungry at night. We have elderly that have to choose between buying food and buying the medicines they need. We have many that can't afford to get proper health care when they need it. We have families that are homeless due to lost employment. We have innocent citizens in our prisons and jails. And the list goes on and on and on.

Why don't we see more national headlines and protests concerning the unfortunate plight of others? Are we only kind and giving when the national spotlight hits a certain cause? Are we only interested in the things that are covered 24/7 by the various news media? What makes us sympathetic and understanding to only that which is pounded into us by special interests or the national media?

Giving to others, and showing support in times of need, is who we are. We have a history of giving, regardless of where a natural disaster strikes, even when it's a small nation on the other side of the world. We give to charities and donate not only money, but food, water, and clothes around the globe. America is a giving nation of big hearted understanding and sympathetic people. But, we only respond when headlines direct our attention to causes. Or, we only respond when a cause hits home and identifies us as "one of them". And, as everyone knows, we have those that constantly look for something to get riled about, or to riot and protest over. Some folks really don't need a cause, they just want to be a part of the action. And, of course, there are those hoping to get their fifteen minutes in front of the cameras.

In my opinion, it'd be nice to see enthusiasm and great excitement over all of our troubling issues. I'd love to see protests and non-violent riots, even day and night marches if necessary, to bring attention to the many wrongs and problems we face. I'd love to see donation to support the many innocent people in our prisons and jails. I'd love to see donations to get Vets off the streets and given their due attention. I'd love to see national attention and sympathy for the homeless families, the poor disabled elderly, and the children that go to bed hungry each night. We have many causes to rally around, but unless the spotlights hit them, they're basically swept under the rug and hidden.The above root article is a testament to the spirit and giving nature of the American people. But we are selective, and at times, apathetic to many causes that genuinely need a show of understanding and help.

Cool, now that the law is being changed I can't wait to see the first gay wedding reception at the pizzeria.

Dummy, they never said they would refuse service inside their business, did they? Typical ignorant lib.
Yes they did. They said they wouldn't serve a homosexual wedding party.

Maybe you should go back are read the source articles on these folks, you're wrong.

The humor potential here is increasing. A new cottage industry is being created:

1. Call a reporter and have them stop by your business
2. Tell them "I'm thinking about not serving (insert PC-protected group here) from now on"
3. Watch the Left go postal and try to punish you for daring to speak your mind
4. Observe the increase in income

We live in bizarre times.

I'm glad to see that that pizza place will continue to provide pizzas for wedding for Christian heteros. :clap:

The humor potential here is increasing. A new cottage industry is being created:

2. Tell them "I'm thinking about not serving (insert PC-protected group here) from now on"

We have a winner!

The PC Police are getting more and more crazed.

Kind of funny to watch, but sad to see them divide us further.

I don't know. Never knew people could get wound up over weddings at a pizzeria, especially since it is a on the side thing that the restaurant allows straight wedding events.

It isn't as if they were refusing to serve pizza. That said, it is how the market works - some people don't like a company and others do, and if it gets enough money it stays afloat.
That was my first thought - gay weddings at a pizzeria? Really?

It pays the dental bills.

They boycotted the place on principle. The principle must be.

"If I find a business that does not like me, does not want my business, I have every right to force my money on them and make the bigot even wealthier"

Maybe that's the reason there isn't a gay outcry over Apple doing business with countries that kill gays?

I dunno, sounds crazy to me.

Omg, you aren't saying that homosexuality is a mental disorder, are you??

Maybe they'll gaycott you too so you too can be wealthy!

Maybe I'll open a Memories Pizza franchise with all that cash!

That would be awesome!!!!!!

This reminds me so much of how giddy RW'ers were over "freedom fries"

Businesses cant stay open on donations only so while this family is loving the free cash...I dont see the point really

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.
What a waste, especially since they will soon have to serve the gays, even if it's a wedding.
They have always served queers dumbass. Sure they will cater their wedding, they can drop the pizzas off at the door, collect their money and leave. Let the queers do the rest.
By law soon they're going to be doing more than that.
They can just quit catering all weddings, I mean they are practically rich now. Thanks to the queers. Bakeries can quit can also quit catering weddings they bake the cake you come and get it. Liberalism at work. If I can't have it nobody can.

Expect regular updates. I will post the donation amount on this thread, and laugh at the responses accordingly.

Pizza, spoke to Loesch about the sudden barrage of hate her and her dad had endured over the last 24 hours simply because they had stood by their principles.

“We are a Christian establishment,” O’Connor told WBND-TV. “We're not discriminating against anyone, that's just our belief and anyone has the right to believe in anything.”

Those comments stirred some vicious backlash from the 'tolerant' left. One of the most egregious responses had to be a threatening tweet from a softball coach at Walkerton's Concord Community High School. Before her account was deleted, she wrote, “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me?” Her message prompted other Twitter users to alert the local police department and the coach was swiftly suspended.

Lost in the attacks on the O'Connors, is the fact that the co-owner did not say Memories Pizza would refuse service to gays; she said they would not cater gay weddings. On Thursday morning's "Fox and Friends" on Fox News, Elisabeth Hasselbeck argued this was a clear distinction, considering a wedding caterer becomes almost a participant in the wedding, offering tastings before or after the ceremony and so forth. Yet, because of the severity of the threats the O'Connors were receiving, they were forced to close up shop.

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.
What a waste, especially since they will soon have to serve the gays, even if it's a wedding.
They have always served queers dumbass. Sure they will cater their wedding, they can drop the pizzas off at the door, collect their money and leave. Let the queers do the rest.
By law soon they're going to be doing more than that.
They can just quit catering all weddings, I mean they are practically rich now. Thanks to the queers. Bakeries can quit can also quit catering weddings they bake the cake you come and get it. Liberalism at work. If I can't have it nobody can.
Rich? In this country? Are you 11?

They boycotted the place on principle. The principle must be.

"If I find a business that does not like me, does not want my business, I have every right to force my money on them and make the bigot even wealthier"

Maybe that's the reason there isn't a gay outcry over Apple doing business with countries that kill gays?

I dunno, sounds crazy to me.

Omg, you aren't saying that homosexuality is a mental disorder, are you??

Maybe they'll gaycott you too so you too can be wealthy!

Maybe I'll open a Memories Pizza franchise with all that cash!

That would be awesome!!!!!!

This reminds me so much of how giddy RW'ers were over "freedom fries"

Businesses cant stay open on donations only so while this family is loving the free cash...I dont see the point really

I'm thinking they have enough money now to take a long vacation, move to another city /state that better meets their social view points and last but not least start another business as a private club pizza parlor that does not have to serve gays or blacks!!

Forum List

Back