Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Maybe you should donate to the cause of a dictionary. Liberals don't "threaten violence".

Of course they do. They threaten violence all the time. And they deliver.

Uh -- do dey now?

Example?

Ummmmm

FERGUSON

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

Maybe you should donate to the cause of a dictionary. Liberals don't "threaten violence".

Uh -- do dey now?

Example?

Oh I don't know, maybe the death threats being rec'd by the pizzeria we're talking about.

Or the threats of rioting and violence in Ferguson (which were fulfilled)...and over the Martin/Zimmerman affair...

Have you ever LISTENED to Sharpton?

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.
What a waste, especially since they will soon have to serve the gays, even if it's a wedding.
They have always served queers dumbass. Sure they will cater their wedding, they can drop the pizzas off at the door, collect their money and leave. Let the queers do the rest.
By law soon they're going to be doing more than that.
They can just quit catering all weddings, I mean they are practically rich now. Thanks to the queers. Bakeries can quit can also quit catering weddings they bake the cake you come and get it. Liberalism at work. If I can't have it nobody can.
Rich? In this country? Are you 11?
Almost $200,000 in one day. Not to shabby.

Freeloading is still freeloading

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

How is giving money to a small business that is being targeted with death threats and boycott "hatred"?
The money is being given by people who hate faggots.

Liberal lie, take a shot!

Keep it up!
No lie there. The fund is just a Fuck You!, Faggots game now.

Very true

Every dollar that conservatives contribute makes a stand against faggots

They boycotted the place on principle. The principle must be.

"If I find a business that does not like me, does not want my business, I have every right to force my money on them and make the bigot even wealthier"

Maybe that's the reason there isn't a gay outcry over Apple doing business with countries that kill gays?

I dunno, sounds crazy to me.

Omg, you aren't saying that homosexuality is a mental disorder, are you??

Maybe they'll gaycott you too so you too can be wealthy!

Maybe I'll open a Memories Pizza franchise with all that cash!

That would be awesome!!!!!!

This reminds me so much of how giddy RW'ers were over "freedom fries"

Businesses cant stay open on donations only so while this family is loving the free cash...I dont see the point really

Good point. If shitheads would have left them alone none of this would have been necessary

What a waste, especially since they will soon have to serve the gays, even if it's a wedding.
They have always served queers dumbass. Sure they will cater their wedding, they can drop the pizzas off at the door, collect their money and leave. Let the queers do the rest.
They can just quit catering all weddings, I mean they are practically rich now. Thanks to the queers. Bakeries can quit can also quit catering weddings they bake the cake you come and get it. Liberalism at work. If I can't have it nobody can.
Bigot Bucks, carry on.

Uh -- do dey now?

Example?

Oh I don't know, maybe the death threats being rec'd by the pizzeria we're talking about.

Or the threats of rioting and violence in Ferguson...which they bussed people in to deliver on.

Have you ever LISTENED to Sharpton?

Not without a barf bag handy. He's the poster boy for why I got rid of TV.

Here's the supreme irony here: the OP in his ignorance conflates "Liberal" with "leftist" (his own article mockingly but acccurately describes "the tolerant left", not "the tolerant Liberals") --- while side by side on the Politics forum rides another thread entitled,
The Left Is Making Up Events In The News To Create Symbolic Issues That Fit Their Agenda

Get that? The left is making up events. GHook conflates "Liberal" and "left", and it's the left who's making it up.
shakehead.gif

Boggles the mind, it does.

Bigot Bucks, carry on.
Whatever, you would spend them.

Forum List

Back