Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

The business said it would not serve gay people

The business said they wouldn't cater a gay wedding, not discriminate against gays in their own establishment. You fell for the spin, and the ABC 57 article which cleverly twisted the words of the girl who gave the interview. You people are pathetic.

They didn't start calling out a random business, they brought it on themselves by being intolerant.

What they brought on themselves was a nest egg. You just keep spewing the hatred while they rake in the cash, perhaps they can buy a yacht and take it for a spin on the river of liberal tears on this thread.

They boycotted the place on principle. The principle must be.

"If I find a business that does not like me, does not want my business, I have every right to force my money on them and make the bigot even wealthier"

Maybe that's the reason there isn't a gay outcry over Apple doing business with countries that kill gays?

I dunno, sounds crazy to me.

Omg, you aren't saying that homosexuality is a mental disorder, are you??

Maybe they'll gaycott you too so you too can be wealthy!
Hey now i've always stated that being queer is a mental disorder. So I should be gaycotted first! Lol

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Maybe you should donate to the cause of a dictionary. Liberals don't "threaten violence".

Of course they do. They threaten violence all the time. And they deliver.

Deadbeats looking for a free ride

Have they no self respect?

Dumbass, they were not looking, leftists were seeking.

God you progs are spineless. Simply admit your failure and move on.

Double down on your failure is funny as hell

Freeloading is still freeloading

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

How is giving money to a small business that is being targeted with death threats and boycott "hatred"?
The money is being given by people who hate faggots.

I never realized they were so generous in helping each other out

It's a volunteer effort organized by a radio host, not the Pizza Parlor owner. I thought you Libbies favored people giving money to other people.

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

How is giving money to a small business that is being targeted with death threats and boycott "hatred"?

re read that, he is hating on the pizzeria because they were generously donated to ..............

I'll refrain from mentioning comprehension but RW is a nasty little hating troll, just because the business was blessed and not put out of business.

At least that was the way I read it, try again and see if that don't make more sense to you.

I know another way we can make money for Memories: charge one dollar for every word these liberals say. They'll be a multi-billion dollar franchise in record time.

I think people need to write the Indiana state legislature and tell them to vote down any revision of the bill

We could start a petition...

How does it get to the Indiana legislature?

Via the internet, just like that GoFundMe account (which has reached $191G as of now). What is going on in Indiana now is the disenfranchisement of the people who voted for Mike Pence in the first place, and it does appear now he is caving in.

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

Liberal lie, take a shot!

Keep it up!

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

Lot's of people are learning to hate queers because of this episode.
No Sweetheart, this changes nothing. Burn the place to the ground and it might but really, what a pit of a town.
Gays need to step up their game and start burning actual churches to the ground. That would really get their message out.

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

I never realized they were so generous in helping each other out
This is their way to say they hate faggots, without getting in trouble for doing so.

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

re read that, he is hating on the pizzeria because they were generously donated to ..............

I'll refrain from mentioning comprehension but RW is a nasty little hating troll, just because the business was blessed and not put out of business.

At least that was the way I read it, try again and see if that don't make more sense to you.

Oh I thought you were saying that giving money to the pizzeria folks was hateful, my bad.

RW is a faggot douche, I know I know.

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

Keep it up!
No lie there. The fund is just a Fuck You!, Faggots game now.

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

No Sweetheart, this changes nothing. Burn the place to the ground and it might but really, what a pit of a town.
Gays need to step up their game and start burning actual churches to the ground. That would really get their message out.

Don't think they don't whack off to that thought when there isn't an available same sex ass to use.

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.
What a waste, especially since they will soon have to serve the gays, even if it's a wedding.
They have always served queers dumbass. Sure they will cater their wedding, they can drop the pizzas off at the door, collect their money and leave. Let the queers do the rest.

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

Not many actual churches in America. Lots of ones that pretend to be. Maybe they can start with those?

Even for Bigots

Hatred is still hatred.

Even for Faggots.

Keep it up!
No lie there. The fund is just a Fuck You!, Faggots game now.

Glug.

I know another way we can make money for Memories: charge one dollar for every word these liberals say. They'll be a multi-billion dollar franchise in record time.

I think people need to write the Indiana state legislature and tell them to vote down any revision of the bill

We could start a petition...

How does it get to the Indiana legislature?

Via the internet, just like that GoFundMe account (which has reached $191G as of now). What is going on in Indiana now is the disenfranchisement of the people who voted for Mike Pence in the first place, and it does appear now he is caving in.

There's always the next election cycle, the people who care and vote will again send a loud and clear message.

Still trying to find these mythical 'gays' who would want a wedding at a pizzeria, especially with hostile hosts.
I'm picturing bull dykes in a backyard playing horseshoes in denim overalls and drinking PBR's and shots of Seagrams.

"Where them damn Pizza Pie's?"

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.
What a waste, especially since they will soon have to serve the gays, even if it's a wedding.
They have always served queers dumbass. Sure they will cater their wedding, they can drop the pizzas off at the door, collect their money and leave. Let the queers do the rest.
By law soon they're going to be doing more than that.

Forum List

Back