Liberal Cities Have the Worst Economies; NO Coindcidence

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
America?s Urban Distress: How Much Of The Problem Can We Blame On Liberal Politics? | Zero Hedge

Some readers will argue that correlation isn’t causation, while others are likely to conclude that causation runs from unemployment to politics and not the other way around.

I believe there’s some causation in both directions. But for now, I’ll just push the charts out there and step out of the way while you form your own conclusions…

Update – After the charts, I’ve added the list of 25 most liberal cities from the Bay Area for Voting Research report.

Liberals kill economies, just like this POTUS has for the last 4 years.

W would have had it fixed by now, like he did in 2001&2.

America?s Urban Distress: How Much Of The Problem Can We Blame On Liberal Politics? | Zero Hedge

Some readers will argue that correlation isn’t causation, while others are likely to conclude that causation runs from unemployment to politics and not the other way around.

I believe there’s some causation in both directions. But for now, I’ll just push the charts out there and step out of the way while you form your own conclusions…

Update – After the charts, I’ve added the list of 25 most liberal cities from the Bay Area for Voting Research report.

Do the Red states or the Blue states have the worse economies?

Blue or red? you can have a liberal run city in a red state. Charlotte, Cary, Durham are liberal run but North Carolina is a red state. Nice deflection

Blue or red? you can have a liberal run city in a red state. Charlotte, Cary, Durham are liberal run but North Carolina is a red state. Nice deflection

Thanks for handling the hall way trash, lol.

Did you see that list of the most liberal cities?

listofmostliberalcities_thumb.png

Another shocking thing is that Philadelphia is known to have some precincts that voted for Obama by 100%. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BUT THEY ONLY RANK NUMBER EIGHTEEN.

Good God, how much more libtard are those higher 17? And all also with high murder rates.

Last edited:

Speaking of New York city

NYC may go bankrupt just like Detroit, Mayor Bloomberg warns

That's an oversimplification; since the manufacturing and agriculture that occurs in red states often supports the blue states. If red states were to represent themselves, the lights would go low NYC. Just like if every other state legalized gambling, Vegas would die.

Ever take History 101?, Again The blue states were traditionally Industrial Rich, Red States were traditionally agriculture poor. Now it is changing around, The blue states blew it with their liberal policies heck last I heard Illinois is going bankrupt..

All one can do is take care of their own family and themselves.....prepare for when the train wreck comes to your neighborhood.

Load up folks and do anything you can to get out of debt now.:2up:

Speaking of New York city

NYC may go bankrupt just like Detroit, Mayor Bloomberg warns

NYC is propped up by the financial industry, as even in bad times it drops tons of $$ by way of income tax and corporate tax into the cities coffers. If the financial industry ever decided being in NYC is not worth it, then there would be massive consequences.

When did the great recession start again?

Great Recession in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) dates the beginning of the recession as December 2007. According to the Department of Labor, roughly 8.7 million jobs were shed from February 2008 - February 2010, and GDP contracted by 5.1%, making the Great Recession the worst since the Great Depression. Unemployment rose from 4.7% in November 2007 to peak at 10% in October of 2009.

The bottom, or trough, was reached in the second quarter of 2009 (marking the technical end of the recession, defined as at least two consecutive quarters of declining GDP).[1] The NBER, dating by month, points to June 2009 as the final month of the recession.

Ever take History 101?, Again The blue states were traditionally Industrial Rich, Red States were traditionally agriculture poor. Now it is changing around, The blue states blew it with their liberal policies heck last I heard Illinois is going bankrupt..

If the blue states blew it with their liberal policies, do the red states have the best economies?

^^^
Blue states have more power brokers. But, one must remember that they support themselves on the sweat of red state brows. If blue states did not have that, there would massive consequences as has already been explained to you.

Forum List

Back