Liberal city analysis

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
Apparently the people in the city I come from are overjoyed that they finally have a choice to the biblical evil of Donald Trump. Donald Trump is of course, bad as bad can be, and one wonders if little school children carry lunch boxes adorned with the face of Kamala Harris. I had Davy Crocket on mine in 1955. I don't read the local newspaper and never listen to local radio. I know pretty much what I am going to get from those woke sources and getting my intelligence insulted is not on the top of my list these days.

The city is steeped in Dementia and a new large liquor store is on the way as a de facto urgent care center for scared confused minds. The city has an older population that shivers in the dark at the prospect that Donald Trump might regain is former role of Making America Great Again!

The men in the city that are not dead yet from liver disease and heart issues hold fast to their cranky Robert De Niro, get-off-my-lawn, grumpy delusions. The couger liberal women with their dried up eggs carry on endlessly about the importance of flushing unplanned unwanted children down the plumbing so that in later life family gatherings are small and ulcluttered with breathing loved ones. You can certainly see why Trump is so hated and feared here.

Maybe it's all for the best because younger people cannot afford to have children these days anyway. After the Great Society, suicide rates skyrocketed across the country as many of the kids were put on ADHD drugs to cope with central planning and the unfortunate fractured family situations they were living under.

Today neurologically, chemically, and culturally damaged representatives from liberal woke America are taking pot shots at the former president and the people in my home city take it in stride like a random boring news event. Well, help is on the way as the new state liquor outlet is set to open its doors. Kamala Harris's word salads are on the menu and everyone is going to live happily ever after whether Trump is hit with a bullet or not! Does this seem weird to you? If it does you are one of the few that still has a functioning brain.

Forum List

Back