Liberal Comes Clean - Admits To Being Duped By Media Regarding President's Statements

why do you think I would believe he is a dem?

Who cares what you believe? Your posts are generally devoid of relevance.
Everyone that reads my posts and comments on them. Why do you ask?
I normally laugh at them.

I certainly don't care about what almost anybody believes, certainly not the raving leftist. If he had something important and productive to say chances are he would not need to beg for free shit.

The media has lied and people will again die as brilliant Trump cures will now have to be denied by democrats for political reasons.
Can you name any specific "brilliant Trump cures"?
How does that number compare to...
original.png

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus

Last edited:
Trump speaks in simple terms. Gives PROGS something to talk about because objective doesn't work for them.
Drumpf speaks in idiot terms but you may have hit on something there. Drumpf irritates intelligent people. The way he speaks is disrespectful to people that can think for themselves. Maybe you're right. The people he is really talking to are the dumb ones like yourself and the guy that drank the aquarium cleaner?

I think for myself for my job, and I am greatly honored by president who speaks in an effective manner and understand what needs to be done rather than cares about my feelings. That is the biggest compliment and music to the ear. Perhaps the most respectful president ever.
You're only saying those kind words about him because he just promoted you from trump boot-licker to trump toe jam eater.

You must be so proud of your promotion.

Trump speaks in simple terms. Gives PROGS something to talk about because objective doesn't work for them.
Drumpf speaks in idiot terms but you may have hit on something there. Drumpf irritates intelligent people. The way he speaks is disrespectful to people that can think for themselves. Maybe you're right. The people he is really talking to are the dumb ones like yourself and the guy that drank the aquarium cleaner?

I think for myself for my job, and I am greatly honored by president who speaks in an effective manner and understand what needs to be done rather than cares about my feelings. That is the biggest compliment and music to the ear. Perhaps the most respectful president ever.
You're only saying those kind words about him because he just promoted you from trump boot-licker to trump toe jam eater.

Wrong, not everyone is a delicate snowflake like yourself. Trump has been supremely effective and will have the American vote for that reason.

Wrong, not everyone is a delicate snowflake like yourself. Trump has been supremely effective and will have the American vote for that reason.
You are a delusional moron.

You are a delusional moron.

Nope, just the factual guy on the room that you won't listen over your own delusions.

On a positive note, president Trump will fix the economy. It is up to you then whether to be resentful or be a productive American and become part of the winning process.

Hydroxychloroquine for example.
Trump hasn't mentioned that particular bit of disinformation in over a week. Maybe someone told him patients who were already taking Hydroxychlorquine have been diagnosed with Covid-19?

Trump mum on hydroxychloroquine as early trials falter, but sick Americans still taking 'desperate measures' to fill prescriptions

"On Friday, the Food and Drug Administration issued a new warning, saying the drugs 'have not been shown to be safe and effective for treating or preventing Covid-19,' and that there are 'known risks' of potentially deadly heart complications.

"The FDA urged doctors to follow existing guidance that the drugs should only be used for Covid-19 patients in hospitals or clinical trials.

"Beginning in mid-March, Trump name-dropped the drugs nearly 50 times, according to a CNN analysis of his public comments.

"His claims were never backed up by hard science, and Trump toned down his praise after evidence recently mounted over the drugs' potentially deadly side effects.

"As of Thursday night, he hadn't mentioned the drugs by name in more than a week."

On a positive note, president Trump will fix the economy. It is up to you then whether to be resentful or be a productive American and become part of the winning process.
If it's true Trump arrives in the Oval Office around noon AFTER watching hours of TV, would that affect your confidence in his leadership abilities?

If it's true Trump arrives in the Oval Office around noon AFTER watching hours of TV, would that affect your confidence in his leadership abilities?

After searching for cures and planning how to save more American lives and the economy.

Yes, after that he shows up. Only for you to not understand what he is saying despite dumbing it down to the lowest common denominator.

After searching for cures and planning how to save more American lives and the economy.

Yes, after that he shows up. Only for you to not understand what he is saying despite dumbing it down to the lowest common denominator.
Unless Trump is semi-literate, he would absorb much more information from reading briefing papers and questioning their authors than he would from watching dumbed-down TV content that's interrupted every five minutes by commercials.
EMuWbeWWoAAONm2.jpg

"There’s a reason so many 65-to-74-year-olds read a lot: Many of them are retired, and don’t have to do work. Trump, by contrast, has one of the most demanding jobs in the world.

"One reason that it’s demanding, however, is that the holder is expected to consume, digest, and absorb prodigious amounts of information via reading, and there’s little to suggest that Trump is doing that. Instead, he has taken that time up with phone conversations, television, and golf, another forum for oral communication.

"(Per Philip Bump, Trump played golf every 4.7 days in 2017, good for 10 full 24-hour days and far higher than Obama’s rate as president.)"

The President Who Doesn't Read

Forum List

Back