Liberal Elites Can't Understand "Real Guy" DJT

Donald Trump isn't a "real guy." He wouldn't have beer with you. He doesn't want to sit on the couch in your shitty double wide and watch sports with you. He doesn't even like you people.

Do you know how we know this? Don't pay attention to his words, watch his actions.

His actions: he's a billionaire who has supplemented his income by screwing real guys who did work for him: electricians, carpenters, plumbers, heating & air conditioning guys. Those are real guys. He could have paid these guys what he owed them, but he preferred to put their small businesses out of business so he could make an extra $20k on a billion dollar property.

This is not a person who likes regular guys. He's faking it so you will keep supporting him so he can do what he wants, and make even more money in the future.

You know who's a real guy? My dad, who installed heating & air conditioning systems for over 30 years to support our family. That's a real guy. He paid his subcontractors what he owed them, and always paid his employees fairly, and made sure that they had health insurance. That's a real guy.

And, for the record, you don't get to claim you're resisting the elites when you just elected a billionaire who then stuffed his cabinet full of other billionaires.

Donald Trump is as fake as Kim Kardashian's ass.

And you should buy a fucking dictionary.
He is no pussified Democrat.

My dad is not a democrat. He's a republican. But he abhors the classless Donald Trump.

I can understand that-----under his skin----Donny is a democrat

Then along comes Trump, who says things plainly, talks straight over the heads of the media, and directly to the people...
If lying his fat ass off is talking straight, then you are as crazy as Tramp.

He is the modern Andrew Jackson! Man of the people.
Tramp looks down his nose at the real American people.

Cassidy-TrumpPressConference-690.jpg

You realize the Don is a silver spoon , prep school , Ivy League biz degree, New York media whore billionaire ?

You think he's a real guy?! Lol!

President of the United States Donald J. Trump is so misunderstood by liberal media and liberal elites. Average Americans understand him completely and laugh their asses off when he slams them and exposes them for the phony people that they are. He is the modern Andrew Jackson! Man of the people.
Trump blasts ‘out of control’ media, defends agenda at heated press conference
He is an out of control petulant child, who idiots adore.
Says the crybaby.
How old are you? Do your parents know you are using the computer?

Your man Trump is the crybaby.

President of the United States Donald J. Trump is so misunderstood by liberal media and liberal elites. Average Americans understand him completely and laugh their asses off when he slams them and exposes them for the phony people that they are. He is the modern Andrew Jackson! Man of the people.
Says the crybaby.

Trump is not perfect------but he is the best we have

Says the crybaby.

Trump is not perfect------but he is the best we have
He is all you have.

Relax. Everything will be ok. I promise.
I'm going to hold you to that.
You just don't understand the saeculum cycle. You think everything must be perfect. That's not how it works. Don't you accept Darwinian principles?
I accept the existence of imperfection, You and Tramp are "perfect" examples. :)

Relax. Everything will be ok. I promise.
I'm going to hold you to that.
You just don't understand the saeculum cycle. You think everything must be perfect. That's not how it works. Don't you accept Darwinian principles?
I accept the existence of imperfection, You and Tramp are "perfect" examples. :)
Bless your heart.

Forum List

Back