Liberal Europe women trying to stop Trump from waking up their men !!!

Look at the last active military poll

The women totally against trump

But the men of the active military the opposite. Totally for trump

So will men with their different view sit back much longer while seeing the nation falling because of their vote
I am retired military and have many connections still in the military. Do you? And believe me, trump as not as popular with the military as you may want to believe. Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

Wrong check again

Trump is less because Obama ran in the women

Check both men and women military

The divide is even stronger there

Also active duty is 1.3 mil

The other trained military had nearly all men because Obama had not ran on the women

That group of trained vets 20.5 million does not have the women to bring the landslide for trump down

Again check the men and women divide

Men will get fed up and stop this harmful system and make logic tests for voters

World Wide !!

The sat math test scores shows the logic difference and shows women more easily fooled

This elects crooks that destroys the nations

So men are about to wake up and stop this great harm
What are you "men" gonna do? Flop on the floor, kick and scream and hold your breathes till you get your way? :71:
The sat math test scores shows the logic difference and shows women more easily fooled

What are you "men" gonna do? Flop on the floor, kick and scream and hold your breathes till you get your way? :71:
You are “debating” a Russian troll

Russian trolls have long tried to use racism and homophobia in their quest to “stir hatred”

Some of these idiots think they can get men and women to hate each other as well

Stupid fucks
Lol, your loony leftist feminist has been hating males for years. You are kidding with your statement? Right?
Ya know what one of the problems with bigotry and hatred is?
It allows you to be so easily manipulated

And you ARE being manipulated. It used to be cynical Republican legislators that did that. Now it’s them in concert with a foreign adversary

Is the big difference in men and women scores at the highest level of ft the college sat math test is that racism or us that science?
Women are outnumbering men at a record high in universities worldwide - Study International

Look at the last active military poll

The women totally against trump

But the men of the active military the opposite. Totally for trump

So will men with their different view sit back much longer while seeing the nation falling because of their vote
I am retired military and have many connections still in the military. Do you? And believe me, trump as not as popular with the military as you may want to believe. Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

Wrong check again

Trump is less because Obama ran in the women

Check both men and women military

The divide is even stronger there

Also active duty is 1.3 mil

The other trained military had nearly all men because Obama had not ran on the women

That group of trained vets 20.5 million does not have the women to bring the landslide for trump down

Again check the men and women divide

Men will get fed up and stop this harmful system and make logic tests for voters

World Wide !!
I provided the link....you didn't even read it, did you? So when did YOU serve? What branch?

Russian trolls have long tried to use racism and homophobia in their quest to “stir hatred”

Some of these idiots think they can get men and women to hate each other as well

Stupid fucks
Lol, your loony leftist feminist has been hating males for years. You are kidding with your statement? Right?

And you ARE being manipulated. It used to be cynical Republican legislators that did that. Now it’s them in concert with a foreign adversary
Yes, feminism is hatred.
Poor boys...such victims.
Doesn't affect me at all. I stay away from crazy bitches.

You are “debating” a Russian troll
But it's fun to point and laugh......pathetic, insecure little boys deserve to be pointed to and laughed at....long and hard. :auiqs.jpg:

Stupid fucks

Yes, feminism is hatred.
Women everywhere thank you.

Stupid fucks
Russian trolls? It’s libs who are doing that.

Stupid fucks

Is the big difference in men and women scores at the highest level of ft the college sat math test is that racism or us that science?
Women are outnumbering men at a record high in universities worldwide - Study International
Lol, degrees in liberal arts are useless.

Yes, feminism is hatred.
I hang with normal women. Not likes of ones like you.
26111901_10210915389016395_2757309480245407903_n.jpg

Typical liberal.

This shows just how crooked the left is with their lying and thinking they can't get caught

The women's divide is stronger in the military than the public

Proving they hate each other

The men totally for trump and the Obama run in women totally against trump

The men will not let that stand long

A CNN poll released earlier this month put Trump’s disapproval rating among women at 62 percent. In the Military Times poll, that figure topped 68 percent, with only about 26 percent of military women expressing a favorable view of the president.

The poll was conducted before the Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation vote by the senate, but responses were collected while much of that process’ focus was on sexual assault allegations leveled against the nominee.

Stupid fucks

"liberal arts" :71: Women Make Up Majority of U.S. Law Students for First Time

"liberal arts" :71: Women Were Majority of U.S. Medical School Applicants in 2018

"liberal arts" :71: Women Make Up Majority of U.S. Law Students for First Time

"liberal arts" :71: Women Were Majority of U.S. Medical School Applicants in 2018

All lies

The sat math test shows women with less logic

Yes, feminism is hatred.
I hang with normal women. Not likes of ones like you.
View attachment 246996
Typical liberal.
You mean these?
upload_2019-2-21_8-53-30.jpeg
images

The military poll

The understanding of it takes logic

Women hate trump and men love trump

Use logic and history to know what's gonna happen now

Also with this big divide in the military makes for a weaker military

Another reason why men will now stop this great harm

Women voting and wanting 16 yr olds to vote in Oregon