Liberal fucks

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Believe it or not, that is not my term, it as coined by PajamaBoy who describes liberal fucks as people who are not Democrats, but who "combines political data and theory, extreme leftist views and sarcasm to win any argument while make the opponents feel terrible about themselves."

In other words, their goal is not to inform, or educate, it is simply to make others feel bad. I can think of a few people on this forum that take that approach to life.

Bb8qK7WCcAAZvb1.png

Pajama Boy: 'I am a liberal fuck' | The Daily Caller

Too bad right wingers lose interest shortly after birth. Otherwise, they might have a leg to stand on.

Pajama boy = dickless wonder.

Question for the ladies. Would any of you do pajama boy. I mean....even if he was the last dude on Earth and survival of the human race was stake? Be honest now. Look at my avatar and think real hard.

Question for the ladies. Would any of you do pajama boy. I mean....even if he was the last dude on Earth and survival of the human race was stake? Be honest now. Look at my avatar and think real hard.

Honestly, this is what happens to white guys at the hands of their women. Pussies. There are few "men" left in this country thanks to women.Pussies. That's what white men are becoming.

However, us black men are quickly turning that way, as well. 500 years from now, when future Anthropology students are studying what killed the greatest country in history - they will come to the only conclusion that they can - women.

The only catastrophes have been Pub made in the last 30, or 100 years...W AND THE HATER DUPES OF TODAY ARE THE WORST EVER....tHE WORST PRESIDENT EVER AND THE ZOMBIES WHO LIVE ON ANOTHER PLANET....READ SOMETHING...SEE SIG FOR WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, and the bs you do- there's so much more...

no. he is disgusting :puke:

Honestly, this is what happens to white guys at the hands of their women. Pussies. There are few "men" left in this country thanks to women.Pussies. That's what white men are becoming.

However, us black men are quickly turning that way, as well. 500 years from now, when future Anthropology students are studying what killed the greatest country in history - they will come to the only conclusion that they can - women.

from the historical and societal point of view you are absolutely right. That is the reason matriarchal societies did not survive.

If the title to his OP is any measure, QW apparently fucked a liberal once and got jilted. Can't say I blame the liberal for the denial of service attack.

Well, none of that is correct:

Doctor Doctor what is wrong with me
This supermarket life is getting long
What is the heart life of a colour TV
What is the shelf life of a teenage queen
Ooh western woman
Ooh western girl
News hound sniffs the air
When Jessica Hahn goes down
He latches on to that symbol
Of detachment
Attracted by the peeling away of feeling
The celebrity of the abused shell the belle
Ooh western woman
Ooh western girl
And the children of Melrose
Strut their stuff
Is absolute zero cold enough
And out in the valley warm and clean
The little ones sit by their TV screens
No thoughts to think
No tears to cry
All sucked dry
Down to the very last breath
Bartender what is wrong with me
Why am I so out of breath
The captain said excuse me ma'am
This species has amused itself to death
Amused itself to death
Amused itself to death
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
But then it was over
We oohed and aahed
We drove our racing cars
We ate our last few jars of caviar
And somewhere out there in the stars
A keen-eyed look-out
Spied a flickering light
Our last hurrah
And when they found our shadows
Grouped around the TV sets
They ran down every lead
They repeated every test
They checked out all the data on their lists
And then the alien anthropologists
Admitted they were still perplexed
But on eliminating every other reason
For our sad demise
They logged the only explanation left
No tears to cry no feelings left

-Roger Waters

Well, none of that is correct:

Doctor Doctor what is wrong with me
This supermarket life is getting long
What is the heart life of a colour TV
What is the shelf life of a teenage queen
Ooh western woman
Ooh western girl
News hound sniffs the air
When Jessica Hahn goes down
He latches on to that symbol
Of detachment
Attracted by the peeling away of feeling
The celebrity of the abused shell the belle
Ooh western woman
Ooh western girl
And the children of Melrose
Strut their stuff
Is absolute zero cold enough
And out in the valley warm and clean
The little ones sit by their TV screens
No thoughts to think
No tears to cry
All sucked dry
Down to the very last breath
Bartender what is wrong with me
Why am I so out of breath
The captain said excuse me ma'am
Amused itself to death
Amused itself to death
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
But then it was over
We oohed and aahed
We drove our racing cars
We ate our last few jars of caviar
And somewhere out there in the stars
A keen-eyed look-out
Spied a flickering light
Our last hurrah
And when they found our shadows
Grouped around the TV sets
They ran down every lead
They repeated every test
They checked out all the data on their lists
And then the alien anthropologists
Admitted they were still perplexed
But on eliminating every other reason
For our sad demise
They logged the only explanation left
No tears to cry no feelings left

-Roger Waters

"This species has amused itself to death"

I would have an extremely hard time disagreeing with Mr Waters. As an old bass player myself, I have always enjoyed the Floyd…..

No woman wants to breed with the seed of a racially unidentifiable metrosexual beta male whose sole accomplishment involves wearing his pj's while praising the merits of living with his parents.

The only catastrophes have been Pub made in the last 30, or 100 years...W AND THE HATER DUPES OF TODAY ARE THE WORST EVER....tHE WORST PRESIDENT EVER AND THE ZOMBIES WHO LIVE ON ANOTHER PLANET....READ SOMETHING...SEE SIG FOR WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, and the bs you do- there's so much more...

Who the hell is pj boy...Pub dupes.

Is it just me, or does this mean Franco posted before he read the OP?

If the title to his OP is any measure, QW apparently fucked a liberal once and got jilted. Can't say I blame the liberal for the denial of service attack.

Did you read the OP?

Didn't think so.

White?

I don't know, Pajamaboy looks like he has a touch of the Levant in him if you catch my drift.

But yes, I would agree with your statement otherwise.

Forum List

Back