Liberal hacks are so obvious

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Obama wins the election all anyone talked about in the media was how glorious his inauguration was going to be. How magnificent the location was. How beautiful the celebrities that were going to attend were. How they prayed the weather would be nice. How wonderful the whole event was going to be and they just couldn't wait.

Flash forward 8 years and all we hear about is the Russian connection.

I just wonder if they will be as childish and obnoxious as they were in 2008 or worse.

I recall they mockingly sang "good bye" during the ceremony at Bush. These are people who cannot spell decorum.

Obama wins the election all anyone talked about in the media was how glorious his inauguration was going to be. How magnificent the location was. How beautiful the celebrities that were going to attend were. How they prayed the weather would be nice. How wonderful the whole event was going to be and they just couldn't wait.

Flash. Back! When Obama Whispered that Message for Putin; '"After My Election, I'll Have More Flexibility"...,,

I just wonder if they will be as childish and obnoxious as they were in 2008 or worse.

I recall they mockingly sang "good bye" during the ceremony at Bush. These are people who cannot spell decorum.
you see, for the few weeks before the election, Hillary assumed that she had already won, ordered the fireworks, no need to make a consession speech, accused Trump of being a jackass for not accepting the results when he loses,,,etc etc,,,,,,,and look where were are today:banana:

You righty hypocrites! All you did for 8 years is sit back and find fault with everything obama did . "Thanks obama! " even became an internet joke because of all the laughable righty obama blaming .

And let's not forget about that whole birth certificate thing .

Oh the irony that Trumps legitimatcy is now being question ! What goes around come around .

You righty hypocrites! All you did for 8 years is sit back and find fault with everything obama did . "Thanks obama! " even became an internet joke because of all the laughable righty obama blaming .

And let's not forget about that whole birth certificate thing .

Oh the irony that Trumps legitimatcy is now being question ! What goes around come around .

There is no question about his legitimatcy, except in the leftwing echo chamber

Liberals doesn't mean democrats...Just like conservatives does not mean republicans..

Two liberal schmucks posted to prove my title as accurate
Your title is far from accurate. The proof is it is inaccurate and that you find the need to post such a thread. President Trump will be challenged for his legitimacy for his entire time in office. You guys used that silly birther thing to challenge Obama's legitimacy and as a conduit and excuse for heaps of disrespect, mockery and a tool for creating gridlock. Trump's failure to capture the popular vote and his Russian obsession and Putin envy will do the same thing to trump. Stop your whining.

Your title is far from accurate. The proof is it is inaccurate and that you find the need to post such a thread. President Trump will be challenged for his legitimacy for his entire time in office. You guys used that silly birther thing to challenge Obama's legitimacy and as a conduit and excuse for heaps of disrespect, mockery and a tool for creating gridlock. Trump's failure to capture the popular vote and his Russian obsession and Putin envy will do the same thing to trump. Stop your whining.
What does any of that have to do with the op?
Hint: nothing

I'm not the one who brought up statism in the thread. I merely responded to the person who did. Ask them your question.

You want to name call but my responses directly challenge your OP and ignore your dopey attempted insult. Stop you whining if you want to garner any credibility.

You want to name call but my responses directly challenge you OP and ignore you dopey attempted insult.
Your responses is off topic, idiot. This thread is about the elite liberal hack media. Your responses are about the fringe right Internet user.

The weather will probably suck, too.
And they can't get any A-List entertainers.

Trump's team reportedly offering bribes of ambassadorships and cash to lure inauguration singers

From the article:

President-elect Donald Trump's team is struggling so hard to book A-list performers for his inaugural festivities that it offered ambassadorships to at least two talent bookers if they could deliver marquee names, the bookers told TheWrap.

The bookers, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said they were approached by members of Trump's Presidential Inaugural Committee in recent weeks with offers of cash or even plush diplomatic posts in exchange for locking in singers.

The first insider said he was "shocked" at the proposal: "Never in a million years have I heard something so crazy," he said. "That was the moment I almost dropped the phone."

Oh I remember hearing about how President elect Obama was not actually born in the United States and all of the rest of the nutjob Birther claims.

Of course they were not the result of a report issued by the Central Intelligence Agency.

Why do Conservatives want us to ignore what our own intelligence agency has said was an attempt to influence the American election?

15590153_577735879079909_5911991626764464190_n.jpg

Forum List

Back