Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are A LOT of major news sources reporting on this. I'd find it awfully absurd if all these news agencies would report a story at this point if it was "proven" to be false.

Lefty David CORN now running for cover

David CornVerified account‏@DavidCornDC
1. For those asking, I didn't publish the full memos from the intelligence operative because I could not confirm the allegations.

4:28 PM - 10 Jan 2017
165 replies959 retweets2,117 likes

Let us know when the Intel Chiefs are running for cover. Hilarious!

Maybe just maybe it would be nice if those same Intel Chiefs actually checked the DNC's servers eh?

You know. Do their fucking jobs and investigate this bullshit.

DNC claims they were hacked by Russians.
They hire private security firm that confirms their claims.
FBI wants to investigate, but no, they refuse, saying they know for sure, it was Russians.
FBI backs off, no need to investigate, and without investigation they confirm it was Russians.

OK

I claim my home safe is broken into, and Pogo stole $100K from me, or was it $200K? Cash of course.
I pay LadyGunSlinger to investigate and in fact, she confirms that Pogo is a bad guy.
FBI wants to check my safe, but I refuse, saying, I know it was Pogo.
FBI backs off, no need to investigate, they in fact know it was Pogo.

Pogo, give me back my $400K.

So Chucky and the CIA wanted to get back at the incoming President and now we see this FAKE FUCKING RUSSIA story from the CIA..

I hope he ass rapes every dept coming in... fires all of your asses.. MOWS down SCHMUCKY and you fucking scumbag liberals.. Donald Trump gets even..

1. For those asking, I didn't publish the full memos from the intelligence operative because I could not confirm the allegations.

Maybe just maybe it would be nice if those same Intel Chiefs actually checked the DNC's servers eh?

FBI wants to investigate, but no, they refuse, saying they know for sure, it was Russians.
FBI backs off, no need to investigate, and without investigation they confirm it was Russians.

OK

I claim my home safe is broken into, and Pogo stole $100K from me, or was it $200K? Cash of course.
I pay LadyGunSlinger to investigate and in fact, she confirms that Pogo is a bad guy.

You OWE me more than that for all that shit earlier.

Besides which I don't think Addled Gum Spitter could find her own foot if you spotted her both hands and a road map.

There are A LOT of major news sources reporting on this. I'd find it awfully absurd if all these news agencies would report a story at this point if it was "proven" to be false.

This is being taken very seriously. There were veiled comments about it in Jeff Sessions confirmation today, before CNN launched the story.

This 4chan nobody just gave Trump cultists a convenient way out, but this information was actually compiled by a private investigator and former MI6 agent whose name is currently being kept secret. It's the result of months of research originally started by a Washington think tank.

FBI Director James Comey refused to say if he was investigating Trump. He said he couldn't comment on investigations in an open forum. I thought that was fucking hilarious - because that didn't stop him from commenting on Hillary Clinton.

The real question is, was Trump doing anything illegal?

Unlike Clinton(s)....
STFU.. It'S PROVEN to be a fake and here you are trolling still.. Get lost you damn idiot

How about you check my posts first, before you say another word.

Otherwise I might think your tongue is faster than your brains.

P.S. I am totally anti leftist.

According to Senator Schumer, our own intelligence agencies may now be a threat to our future Commander in Chief. They may be black-mailing our future president?.. That sounds treasonous to me.

Any such weaponized intel groups are- would be clearly illegal.

Based on the concerns of a seasoned ranking US senator, these agencies at the very least should receive far more scrutiny and be reigned in. Anyone found to be breaking the law will have to be prosecuted

OK

You OWE me more than that for all that shit earlier.

You asked for it, you got it.

But I see you landed safely, hope to continue with normal tone. ;)

The CIA wasn't one of the intelligence agencies that had this information. You are just making shit up.

There is no way to confirm or deny whether the intel delivered by the ex British MI6 agent is any good. Stop pretending like you have impossible answers to an incomplete question.

FBI Director James Comey refused to say if he was investigating Trump. He said he couldn't comment on investigations in an open forum. I thought that was fucking hilarious - because that didn't stop him from commenting on Hillary Clinton.

The real question is, was Trump doing anything illegal?

Unlike Clinton(s)....
STFU.. It'S PROVEN to be a fake and here you are trolling still.. Get lost you damn idiot

How about you check my posts first, before you say another word.

Otherwise I might think your tongue is faster than your brains.

P.S. I am totally anti leftist.

See what I mean? She's completely addled. Has no idea who anyone is or where they stand.

So Chucky and the CIA wanted to get back at the incoming President and now we see this FAKE FUCKING RUSSIA story from the CIA..

I hope he ass rapes every dept coming in... fires all of your asses.. MOWS down SCHMUCKY and you fucking scumbag liberals.. Donald Trump gets even..

aaaaaand right back to the "ass raping".
I dunno maybe Nurse Ratchet got stuck in the snow and couldn't get to work.

This is being taken very seriously. There were veiled comments about it in Jeff Sessions confirmation today, before CNN launched the story.

This 4chan nobody just gave Trump cultists a convenient way out, but this information was actually compiled by a private investigator and former MI6 agent whose name is currently being kept secret. It's the result of months of research originally started by a Washington think tank.

What I don't get is, if Comey had to put out that letter he was going to go back and look into Clinton again, why didn't he put out a letter saying that Trump was being investigated before the election?

See what I mean? She's completely addled. Has no idea who anyone is or where they stand.

She has always been unhinged. Every time I've seen her on this site.

As for her actual argument, it's nonsense. Those that are buying into this 4chan nonsense are clueless on the actual background of this story.

Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif

Wouldn't compiling anything by MI6 be considered as interfering in our elections?

Just curious.

What I don't get is, if Comey had to put out that letter he was going to go back and look into Clinton again, why didn't he put out a letter saying that Trump was being investigated before the election?

Because FBI directors have special interests too. There is no excuse. He abused his powers to manipulate the election in one sides favor.

Whatever reasons he might of had to keep this information secret before, he has no problems with handing it over to congress now.James Comey is one of the chiefs responsible for putting this report in today's intelligence briefing.

Last edited:
Now picked up by Drudge:
Are corrupt US intel agencies blackmailing Trump with their own dirt cleverly tagged to 'Russian' operatives?
MATT DRUDGE on Twitter

Seems to me US Intel threatening an incoming President along with Chuck Schumer is a very dangerous move..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back