Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
John McCain is supposedly tied into this as well. We know he's out for blood with Trump. He apparently was passing information along. Hey biggest anti Trumper out there.

FBI Director James Comey refused to say if he was investigating Trump. He said he couldn't comment on investigations in an open forum. I thought that was fucking hilarious - because that didn't stop him from commenting on Hillary Clinton.

Where the story really comes from?

If is from intelligence agency, why would they look for journalists to publish it?

This woman knows the source, and based on the tweets, she's not the only one asked to go after this story.

@juliaioffe

Lucy Hamilton
Oh dear...

Liar.. I document throughout this entire thread with direct links to the CIA and DOD websites that indeed WMD's existed and harmed US and coalition forces during Desert Storm.. too bad you're a fucking hack and a liar Fakey.

WMDs not only existed in IRAQ but harmed our own military members you IDIOTS!

MARC ATL, the liar took off again when the FACTS were once more posted in this thread. Why are you people still arguing with this pathological liar ?? I've posted the FACTS straight from the government itself .. PROVING WMDS were in Iraq.. HELL, WE FOUND THEM and blew them up..

Try actually reading OP, and educate yourself.

John McCain is supposedly tied into this as well. We know he's out for blood with Trump. He apparently was passing information along. Hey biggest anti Trumper out there.

Yes, he passed the information along. Should he of covered it up/?

I guess I am still clueless on what Slinger is trying to say?

There is no way a CNN article would be talking about golden showers with blow up dolls involved.... sorry, can't buy that...

I don't think she had an actual point in mind. Her cheese has slipped WAY off the cracker. It's like some sort of brain damage --- all emotion, no content.

"Her cheese has slipped WAY off the cracker."

I will try and use this new and unusual phrase in conversation, I hope it's as successful as when I first introduced Asshat in conversation, even though nobody knew WTF it meant and I didn't know WTF it meant and still don't, but I used it and it was successful, if confusing for us all :eusa_doh:

OK but I get royalties. :thup:

Yeah, you should be writing for Jimmy Fallon......"Old dad" humor is all the rage these days.

(snick)

I don't know who Jimmy Fallon is, I'll Google him later.

Hey, just ask AddledGuttersnipe, the OP. She'll rip you a new one, scream that you've been posting about him "all day", insert something about "azzes" and then load you up with enough emoticons to last a year.

He's a late-night TV show host, used to be on Saturday Night Live. I have no idea what "old dad humor" is supposed to mean though.

Lefty David CORN now running for cover

David CornVerified account‏@DavidCornDC
1. For those asking, I didn't publish the full memos from the intelligence operative because I could not confirm the allegations.

4:28 PM - 10 Jan 2017
165 replies959 retweets2,117 likes

Let us know when the Intel Chiefs are running for cover. Hilarious!

Maybe just maybe it would be nice if those same Intel Chiefs actually checked the DNC's servers eh?

You know. Do their fucking jobs and investigate this bullshit.

FBI Director James Comey refused to say if he was investigating Trump. He said he couldn't comment on investigations in an open forum. I thought that was fucking hilarious - because that didn't stop him from commenting on Hillary Clinton.

The real question is, was Trump doing anything illegal?

Unlike Clinton(s)....

The real question is, was Trump doing anything illegal?

Unlike Clinton(s)....
STFU.. It'S PROVEN to be a fake and here you are trolling still.. Get lost you damn idiot

Get used to it. Everyone in that cesspool of a government is looking out for their political agenda.

This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

Seems when the right make stuff up, it's all about making America great again. When the left do it, you slam them. Hypocritical, no?

Who is that from? What article....? NOT CNN's????

CNN's is fake, this is the real one.

Here is more.

315o19e.jpg
The CNN article HAS THAT in it?????? Seriously???

OK, you're nice this time, so let's get serious.

CNN got this "story" that they refuse to publish, since is unverified, but they announced they have intelligence reports in their possession, without being "specific"

Story goes to Mother Jones and they refuse to publish it, claiming "even we can't do this".

Story goes to Buzzfeed and they publish it without verification, hoping that CNN will back them up.

CNN doesn't follow, they just referred to Buzzfeed as source.

At the end, Buzzfeed will take a fall, CNN will say they know nothing, although they pretty much set them up for a fall. But who cares, story got out, truth or not, that all that leftist loons need to keep it going.

Oh, and those images I posted, they're as truth as Buzzfeed story. Up to you if you believe it or not. That's pretty much the same thing Buzzfeed said, right? :D

THANK you. Two hundred and twenty-nine fucking posts later and the OP couldn't even do it.

Got a link to it?

You and I discussed this in another thread and you bailed out from there after bit heated discussion, without getting to the point.

I don't feel going all over it again.

Uh NO, we did not. You linked to a cover page of --- something, I never found out what --- saying the source said it was "fake". I looked at that cover page and didn't see anything saying "fake" so I questioned you on it, and you melted down.

Was that from this 4chan thing?

Yes, he passed the information along. Should he of covered it up/?

Just pointing out how deeply involved he is in trying to delegitimize Trump's win. This all needs to be investigated thoroughly.

I want to know how tied in McCain is to Wilson. Did McCain conspire with Wilson? I think the Senator needs to be investigated himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back