Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has proven the Trump report to be fake or real. All of the links which LGS has posted to this point do not prove it is a fake. They are saying it SOUNDS fake.

And then there is one person on 4-Chan claiming to be Anonymous who is saying he created the Trump report. However, LGS has been badly burned by people claiming to be Anonymous before.

She never learns.
Another fucking gullible drip.

It's all right here, dumbfuck.

FAKE NEWS: BuzzFeed and CNN fall for Trump Piss Story That was 4Chan Prank

Oh this is freaking suweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Another release from Wiki, who is absolutely 100% accurate:
WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 12m12 minutes ago
WikiLeaks has a 100% record of accurate authentication. We do not endorse Buzzfeed's publication of a document which is clearly bogus.

37 replies348 retweets481 likes

The MSM is such a joke they almost aren't even worth making fun of anymore. Seriously, they've become that irrelevant.

No one has proven the Trump report to be fake or real. All of the links which LGS has posted to this point do not prove it is a fake. They are saying it SOUNDS fake.

And then there is one person on 4-Chan claiming to be Anonymous who is saying he created the Trump report. However, LGS has been badly burned by people claiming to be Anonymous before.

She never learns.
Another fucking gullible drip.

It's all right here, dumbfuck.

FAKE NEWS: BuzzFeed and CNN fall for Trump Piss Story That was 4Chan Prank
"According to 4Chan..." :lol:

"Fake News" --- followed by the byline "Jim Hoft". :rofl:

Can't make it up.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go over to 4CHAN.. They are laughing their azzes off and making fun of the so called, "Intel Community AND CNN."

YOU BUTTFACED idiots will NEVER live this down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A USER on 4chan claims to have created the Trump report.

Oh, look! Here's what another 4chan user has said:

25hkcj9.jpg

My radar went up over Trump staying at a Ritz Carlton. That shocked the crap out of me. Nothing else. But the Ritz??????????????

:lol:

And so, ladies and gentleman, we've witnessed a great day in history. The liberal media has just delivered a fatal shot to its own head.
:muahaha:

Never heard of 4chan. I asked Cereal_Killer, no response.
However I did once have a quadrophonic 8-track player. :D
4Chan is the home of some of the greatest shitposters and trolls in the history of the interwebz. They would send amateurs who inhabit the FZ here running to their mommies in tears.

It's no wonder to me that they could find some partisan sap gullible enough to run to their editors with this hoax.

Whatever all this is about, it's gotta be YUUUGE fucking nooz since it seems to have knocked Meryl Streep the Human Oracle off the thread list.

Or at least one wackaloon thinks so....

"Whatever all this is about, it's gotta be YUUUGE"

Yes YUUUGE.

Oh hold on this is Bernie :eusa_doh:

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Oh hold on this is the typical Hillary Fan :eusa_doh:

Cdh_AgnUMAAt28Q.jpg

Oh this is it, Donald J. Trump American President :smoke:

image.png%3Fw%3D500%26c%3D1

4Chan is the home of some of the greatest shitposters and trolls in the history of the interwebz. They would send amateurs who inhabit the FZ here running to their mommies in tears.

It's no wonder to me that they could find some partisan sap gullible enough to run to their editors with this hoax.

Whatever all this is about, it's gotta be YUUUGE fucking nooz since it seems to have knocked Meryl Streep the Human Oracle off the thread list.

Yes YUUUGE.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Cdh_AgnUMAAt28Q.jpg

Fun fact -- Bernie and Rumpledforeskin are from the same part of New York. That's why neither one of them knows how to pronounce the aspirate H. Bernie's from Brooklyn, Rump from Brooklyn and Queens. :gay:

However --- "bigly" is not a word in either place.

Last edited:

Yes YUUUGE.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Cdh_AgnUMAAt28Q.jpg

Fun fact -- Bernie and Rumpledforeskin are from the same part of New York. That's why neither one of them knows how to pronounce the aspirate H.

"Rumpledforeskin"

ogo you would know this how....you have been a Peeping Tom and been observing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back