Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has proven the Trump report to be fake or real. All of the links which LGS has posted to this point do not prove it is a fake. They are saying it SOUNDS fake.

And then there is one person on 4-Chan claiming to be Anonymous who is saying he created the Trump report. However, LGS has been badly burned by people claiming to be Anonymous before.

She never learns.

She's got a collage in her OP of teeny weeny little type that I certainly can't read. Seems to be assuming everybody knows what she's raving about, yet ---- you can't read it. And of course, no link. Then she starts hopping up and down yelling about "azzes" and "people who used to be mods" and "squatty pee" and an endless diarrhea of emoticons. Very very weird person. Probably belongs in a rubber room.
She fell for a 4chan hoax which claimed to be Anonymous saying they were going to release a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old.

Now she believes another 4chan clown also claiming to be Anonymous, and this one is saying they made up the Trump report.

See the pattern here? :lol:

LGS clearly gets most of her information about the outside world from 4chan. This explains much.

What a dumb ass thread , Low IQ people using large font ...
Points and laughs Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Intelligence Community my fucking azz.. More like Bebe's kids LMAO

Hey BTW where have you been? I sorta missed your entertainment ....

website-pms-package.png

You sound creepy.... seriously, like a fucking Serial Killer.. Get lost you asshole.. It's already been proven to be a FAKE and all over the news now.. The FBI needs to watch your weird azz..
Well. It turns out you are right. The story is fake. But thanks to CNN and people like me, everyone believes it. Trump's legacy will now include water sports.

If you think anyone believes some Psychotic nutbag you need a medication adjustment Mr. Gacy.

Slinger, You are getting increasingly desperate, you are actually lying... Buzzfeed said these are allegations with some grammatical errors, but then they are Memos but they must be serious enough from the intel people to be given to Obama...

If anything happens to source like radiation poisoning then we know it is true...
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the lefties here are throwing in Radiation Poisoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! This is like a B fucking rated movie with LIZARD brained midgets!!

Radiation Poisoning - Russian Assassins favourite method of murder.... They killed a man in London and made an attempted on the Ukrainian Presidents life using this method... You really are not following this...

By the way the more personal insults the more we are winning... You are just showing you can't discuss the topic...

Just what have you dopey dipshits won lately? You've lost over 1900 seats in federal and state houses, having the least power since 1929..* winkz and grinz* You and your Zombie Clan latched on to a fake story today about Peepee , got all hyped up on each other's spit wads and flamed the forum with with globs of semantic semen and all for what??? LMAO For what I ask you???

Check out all the Alt-Righties (WSs) in this thread....the more the disgusting news about Drumplethinskin, the more they defend him. He's their kind of guy.
Fuck you. You got fucking punked, and you know it.

You should have a brown paper sack over your avatar.

No one has proven the Trump report to be fake or real. All of the links which LGS has posted to this point do not prove it is a fake. They are saying it SOUNDS fake.

And then there is one person on 4-Chan claiming to be Anonymous who is saying he created the Trump report. However, LGS has been badly burned by people claiming to be Anonymous before.

She never learns.

She's got a collage in her OP of teeny weeny little type that I certainly can't read. Seems to be assuming everybody knows what she's raving about, yet ---- you can't read it. Then she starts hopping up and down yelling about "azzes" and "people who used to be mods" and "squatty pee" and an endless diarrhea of emoticons. Very very weird person. Probably belongs in a rubber room.

Coming from a butthurt douche such as yourself? That carries very little sting.............

Hope this helps!!!

Read the post directly before yours. That's exactly what I mean. Case closed

I guess it's like the crying baby --- you let it tire itself out and then it crashes. :popcorn:

Dude, you are a joke......one of THE dullest posters here BY far. You "dog-pile" by joining in with your little pack of douches hoping to be relevant. If you created a new topic? The response would be minimal at best because you lack the ability to be interesting are even mildly amusing. Just keepin' it real. LGS gets under the skin of the leftard clown posse and they hang on her every post. Your kind are nothing but snot-nosed little brats with no common sense.

(snicker)

She never learns.
Another fucking gullible drip.

It's all right here, dumbfuck.

FAKE NEWS: BuzzFeed and CNN fall for Trump Piss Story That was 4Chan Prank

She never learns.

She's got a collage in her OP of teeny weeny little type that I certainly can't read. Seems to be assuming everybody knows what she's raving about, yet ---- you can't read it. Then she starts hopping up and down yelling about "azzes" and "people who used to be mods" and "squatty pee" and an endless diarrhea of emoticons. Very very weird person. Probably belongs in a rubber room.

Coming from a butthurt douche such as yourself? That carries very little sting.............

Hope this helps!!!

I guess it's like the crying baby --- you let it tire itself out and then it crashes. :popcorn:

Dude, you are a joke......one of THE dullest posters here BY far. You "dog-pile" by joining in with your little pack of douches hoping to be relevant. If you created a new topic? The response would be minimal at best because you lack the ability to be interesting are even mildly amusing. Just keepin' it real. LGS gets under the skin of the leftard clown posse and they hang on her every post. Your kind are nothing but snot-nosed little brats with no common sense.

(snicker)

You really hate people who are waaaaaay smarter than you, don't you!

She never learns.

Hope this helps!!!

(snicker)
Seriously great post.. .. ♥

She never learns.
Another fucking gullible drip.

It's all right here, dumbfuck.

FAKE NEWS: BuzzFeed and CNN fall for Trump Piss Story That was 4Chan Prank

Tomorrow should be a BIG news day.

This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha
tuugx129iaxqkc0tlzer.jpg

The golden shower story is real. Donald Trump likes golden showers. It shouldn't affect his ability to become president though, because none of the other disgusting things he did made a difference.

DEBUNKED TONIGHT moron.. but keep making an ass of yourself LMAO
News doesn't get debunked just because you said so. Donald Trump is into golden showers and he likes to be on the receiving end. You know it's true and so do I. Your best course of action at this point is to just say "So what? Who cares? He's Donald and I love him"

"Donald Trump is into golden showers and he likes to be on the receiving end. You know it's true and so do I."

How do you know it is? Where you there filming it for your private collection or something?

She never learns.

She's got a collage in her OP of teeny weeny little type that I certainly can't read. Seems to be assuming everybody knows what she's raving about, yet ---- you can't read it. And of course, no link. Then she starts hopping up and down yelling about "azzes" and "people who used to be mods" and "squatty pee" and an endless diarrhea of emoticons. Very very weird person. Probably belongs in a rubber room.
She fell for a 4chan hoax which claimed to be Anonymous saying they were going to release a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old.

Now she believes another 4chan clown also claiming to be Anonymous, and this one is saying they made up the Trump report.

LGS clearly gets most of her information about the outside world from 4chan. This explains much.

Never heard of 4chan. I asked Cereal_Killer, no response.
However I did once have a quadrophonic 8-track player. :D

We all know there's such a thing as losing gracefully...WTF is going on with liberals?? LOL They were already fucked in the head but Geezus, this is ridiculous.. They've become a WORLD WIDE fucking joke.. LOL

She never learns.

That's because you're a LOSER who gets his talking points from far left morons and don't have the common fucking sense to use different sources of information to include the opposite ideology to further educate you.. YOU'RE PATHETIC.

She never learns.

Hope this helps!!!

(snicker)

You really hate people who are waaaaaay smarter than you, don't you!

I don't hate anyone that I can learn from....but there is no one here from the leftard clown posse I could take ANYTHING from.
Leftards like you give me a serious case of intellectual ennui.........a serious case of yawning always follows.

This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha
tuugx129iaxqkc0tlzer.jpg

The golden shower story is real. Donald Trump likes golden showers. It shouldn't affect his ability to become president though, because none of the other disgusting things he did made a difference.

DEBUNKED TONIGHT moron.. but keep making an ass of yourself LMAO
News doesn't get debunked just because you said so. Donald Trump is into golden showers and he likes to be on the receiving end. You know it's true and so do I. Your best course of action at this point is to just say "So what? Who cares? He's Donald and I love him"

"Donald Trump is into golden showers and he likes to be on the receiving end. You know it's true and so do I."

How do you know it is? Where you there filming it for your private collection or something?
I saw the video on the dark web

She never learns.

That's because you're a LOSER who gets his talking points from far left morons and don't have the common fucking sense to use different sources of information to include the opposite ideology to further educate you.. YOU'RE PATHETIC.
4chan: "Difference source of information".

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Still more..........
Twitter is EXPLODING laughing their asses off of DESPERATE LIBERALS lol

This has got to be the biggest troll job ever, by 4Chan? And shitlibs run with it, b/c they hate Trump. Buzzfeed needs to die. #FakeFeed

I wonder if you've ever seen Roger Rabbit? In that movie the villian had a weakness. The more the villian laughed the weaker he became.

If you think Russia hacked Democrats and Republicans but decided not to hack Trump, you're laughing yourself right into the trap.

Go dig a hole in your backyard... throw all of our dogs caca in it.. then bury yourself up to your nose.. that's how fulll of shit you and every far left MORON on this site are... Got your lame azzes handed to you tonight.. TRUMP STYLE.. *grins... More to come.

Wow, that was smart.

When were you last smart? Hold on, I'm thinking.............:eusa_think:

Still thinking....:eusa_think:

Yes, never that's when :thup:

Maybe I'll post as "Anonymous" on 4chan and announce I am going to release the Trump golden shower video on Inauguration Day.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back