Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read all 37 pages of the report in question. It's a sure bet LGS hasn't.

As I said in another topic about this report, every American should be praying this is a hoax. Because it would not just be bad for Trump, it would be bad for our nation as a whole.

This is Manchurian candidate shit.

This is worse than Watergate, Iran-Contra, and Teapot Dome combined.

I hope to Christ it is all bogus.

This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha
tuugx129iaxqkc0tlzer.jpg

The golden shower story is real. Donald Trump likes golden showers. It shouldn't affect his ability to become president though, because none of the other disgusting things he did made a difference.

DEBUNKED TONIGHT moron.. but keep making an ass of yourself LMAO
News doesn't get debunked just because you said so. Donald Trump is into golden showers and he likes to be on the receiving end. You know it's true and so do I. Your best course of action at this point is to just say "So what? Who cares? He's Donald and I love him"

You sound creepy.... seriously, like a fucking Serial Killer.. Get lost you asshole.. It's already been proven to be a FAKE and all over the news now.. The FBI needs to watch your weird azz..
Well. It turns out you are right. The story is fake. But thanks to CNN and people like me, everyone believes it. Trump's legacy will now include water sports.

No one has proven the Trump report to be fake or real. All of the links which LGS has posted to this point do not prove it is a fake. They are saying it SOUNDS fake.

And then there is one person on 4-Chan claiming to be Anonymous who is saying he created the Trump report. However, LGS has been badly burned by people claiming to be Anonymous before.

She never learns.

She's got a collage in her OP of teeny weeny little type that I certainly can't read. Seems to be assuming everybody knows what she's raving about, yet ---- you can't read it. And of course, no link. Then she starts hopping up and down yelling about "azzes" and "people who used to be mods" and "squatty pee" and an endless diarrhea of emoticons. Very very weird person. Probably belongs in a rubber room.

This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha
tuugx129iaxqkc0tlzer.jpg

The golden shower story is real. Donald Trump likes golden showers. It shouldn't affect his ability to become president though, because none of the other disgusting things he did made a difference.

News doesn't get debunked just because you said so. Donald Trump is into golden showers and he likes to be on the receiving end. You know it's true and so do I. Your best course of action at this point is to just say "So what? Who cares? He's Donald and I love him"

You sound creepy.... seriously, like a fucking Serial Killer.. Get lost you asshole.. It's already been proven to be a FAKE and all over the news now.. The FBI needs to watch your weird azz..
Well. It turns out you are right. The story is fake. But thanks to CNN and people like me, everyone believes it. Trump's legacy will now include water sports.

If you think anyone believes some Psychotic nutbag you need a medication adjustment Mr. Gacy.

No one has proven the Trump report to be fake or real. All of the links which LGS has posted to this point do not prove it is a fake. They are saying it SOUNDS fake.

And then there is one person on 4-Chan claiming to be Anonymous who is saying he created the Trump report. However, LGS has been badly burned by people claiming to be Anonymous before.

She never learns.

Agreed, They are allegations... The source is credible by a Guardian source... But this has legs cause it needs to be investigated...

I said a few days ago there should be a full enquiry into this issue... These are very serious allegations and with Trumps being accused of deviant sexual behaviour before...

These allegations in memos have been surfacing since 20th of June.. Comey is going to have to ask why were they not fully investigated?

1. Well. It turns out you are right. The story is fake.

2. But thanks to CNN and people like me, everyone believes it.

1. 'Nuff said.

2. Congrats. From here on out you will have zero credibility...

She never learns.

She's got a collage in her OP of teeny weeny little type that I certainly can't read. Seems to be assuming everybody knows what she's raving about, yet ---- you can't read it. Then she starts hopping up and down yelling about "azzes" and "people who used to be mods" and "squatty pee" and an endless diarrhea of emoticons. Very very weird person. Probably belongs in a rubber room.

Pogo cry. Pogo cry a lot. Pogo diaper wet. Mommy Shim change Pogo real good. Pogo sucky thumb, go night night.

She never learns.

She's got a collage in her OP of teeny weeny little type that I certainly can't read. Seems to be assuming everybody knows what she's raving about, yet ---- you can't read it. Then she starts hopping up and down yelling about "azzes" and "people who used to be mods" and "squatty pee" and an endless diarrhea of emoticons. Very very weird person. Probably belongs in a rubber room.

Coming from a butthurt douche such as yourself? That carries very little sting.............

Hope this helps!!!

tuugx129iaxqkc0tlzer.jpg

If you think anyone believes some Psychotic nutbag you need a medication adjustment Mr. Gacy.

Slinger, You are getting increasingly desperate, you are actually lying... Buzzfeed said these are allegations with some grammatical errors, but then they are Memos but they must be serious enough from the intel people to be given to Obama...

If anything happens to source like radiation poisoning then we know it is true...

Slinger, You are getting increasingly desperate, you are actually lying... Buzzfeed said these are allegations with some grammatical errors, but then they are Memos but they must be serious enough from the intel people to be given to Obama...

If anything happens to source like radiation poisoning then we know it is true...
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the lefties here are throwing in Radiation Poisoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! This is like a B fucking rated movie with LIZARD brained midgets!!

Prove they are fake... Go on....
Ok, here ya go:

Cowboy, please post exactly, specifically what Putin has on Trump. If you can't, I have proved they are fake. :p

Hang on you said that it was all fake and just said it needs to be investigated... It is a credible source and deserves that...

You are the one who made the claim, so proof is up to you.... You are the one who wants to avoid an independent investigation...

She never learns.

Coming from a butthurt douche such as yourself? That carries very little sting.............

Hope this helps!!!

Read the post directly before yours. That's exactly what I mean. Case closed.

I guess it's like the crying baby --- you let it tire itself out and then it crashes. :popcorn:

Prove they are fake... Go on....
Ok, here ya go:

Cowboy, please post exactly, specifically what Putin has on Trump. If you can't, I have proved they are fake. :p

Hang on you said that it was all fake and just said it needs to be investigated... It is a credible source and deserves that...

You are the one who made the claim, so proof is up to you.... You are the one who wants to avoid an independent investigation...
Independent investigation of a 4CHAN hoax LMAO

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the lefties here are throwing in Radiation Poisoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! This is like a B fucking rated movie with LIZARD brained midgets!!

Radiation Poisoning - Russian Assassins favourite method of murder.... They killed a man in London and made an attempted on the Ukrainian Presidents life using this method... You really are not following this...

By the way the more personal insults the more we are winning... You are just showing you can't discuss the topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back